- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first time writing a story. I've done some work in interactive stories before, but never a solo. I hope you all enjoy, and I'd love to hear feedback and constructive criticism.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's my first chapter. More to come soon enough.

Nathan's POV

Nathan had just gotten to his friend, Melody's house. They were going to have a small party tonight. And by small, I mean, just her and Nathan. It was a bit of a tradition for Nathan and Melody to hang out on Friday night, watch some movies, and eat pizza. And so that's what they did. Melody finally went to bed around 1 AM, but Nathan didn't have an easy time in doing so. His stomach was aching, making it near impossible to go to sleep. Stupid pizza, He thought to himself. Little did he know that it had nothing to do with the pizza. After another half an hour of rolling around, he finally managed to get some sleep.

Morning felt like it came rather fast, although, considering he didn't get to sleep until 3:30, it was understandable. Rubbing his head, Nathan sat up and blinked his eyes a couple of time. Where am I? He wondered, as he looked around. Instead of seeing the floor of his friend's house, he saw a forest of blue, with some strange looking trees sprouting up from it. However, as he looked up, a sudden realization dawned on him. Did I... shrink??? He was truly puzzled, as normal people didn't shrink. Surely this must be a dream.... He thought, but he'd be sadly surprised to find out it was anything but.

As Nathan tried to gather his bearings, his friend Melody had woken up. She was already considerably taller than him, her being 6 ft. tall, while he was only 5 ft. 6 in. That being said, it never got in the way of their friendship. Nor did it stop the secret crush he had on her. But the shoe was on the other foot now, seeing as Melody would be the one having a crush on him.

Nathan looked up, after feeling earthquakes beneath him, and he gasped as he saw the gigantic Melody walking his way. He couldn't believe how big she was, or how small he was for that matter. She was still just as beautiful, with her curly auburn hair flowing down past her shoulders. Shaking his head, Nathan pulled himself from his thoughts and began running. He didn't want to end up under her size 13, bright blue painted, toes.

Melody's POV

"Nathan?" Melody called out, looking around for her friend. Since they weren't dating, Nathan had always decided to sleep on the floor in the living room. But never once had she woken up, and he wasn't there. Sure, sometimes he may be sleeping, or making breakfast, but she could always find him in her house. He did say he wasn't feeling well... Perhaps he went home earlier this morning, or later last night... I wish he would've told me, but I understand... I'll go swing by his house later, I need to clean up right now. And Melody continued walking, unknowing that her friend was right underfoot. Literally. She raised her foot up, and it's shadow hung above Nathan's miniscule figure...

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen now? Will she step on him? Will he survive? Stay tuned for the next chapter.