- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And welcome to the vore! As I'm sure you could guess by the chapter name, that's where we're headed. Enjoy!

Nathan's POV

Nathan hacked and coughed, gagging, as he was finally freed from the foot of his friend and crush. However, he had other issues to worry about. His clothes were stained with sweat, which wasn't even his own. He was half flattened to death. And he realized now that he was starving. Really? Must I be hungry right now? Couldn't I just get her attention, and then eat? Yet, he knew it was pointless wishing. When his stomach was hungry, he couldn't help but need to eat. The question was what. Since Melody left him in the carpet, he didn't have to do anything too gross. In fact, did he really have to do anything gross at all? He had pizza leftover in the fridge, considering he didn't finish it last night. Perhaps that would do him some good.

Melody's POV

Melody walked around her house, debating what to do. She had worked up quite a sweat, but she was happy that her pizza weight was off. Speaking of pizza, that did sound kind of good. No, Melody, no pizza right now. When we've cleaned up after the mess from last night, then we can enjoy a little lunch. Sighing, she began to clean up the living room.

Nathan's POV

Nathan had a hell of a time escaping the carpet, especially as her foot caused earthquakes, threatening to trap him underfoot again. But after struggling his way through the blue strands, he found himself standing on the cool tiles that were the kitchen floor. Maybe I should take a bath before I eat. Nah... I don't even know how I'd do that. And I'd have quite the explanation to give if Melody found me, naked, in her house. He thought, shaking his head to the idea of a bath. Running across the floor, it was a lot easier than traversing the carpet. And due to the athleticism him and his friend shared, he got to the fridge in no time. Just then, a thought popped into his head. How am I going to get into the fridge?

Melody's POV

Melody realized that she was thirsty, part way through cleaning up. So naturally, she walked over to the fridge, and pulled out a water bottle, chugging it, rather than sipping it like a lady. She didn't know the trouble she was causing Nathan, nor the great help she was. If she knew he was there, she'd probably help him, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case for him.

Nathan's POV

The thundering footsteps of his friend knocked Nathan on his ass. Getting back to his feet, he began to climb the fridge, and as luck would have it, she opened it for long enough for him to climb inside. He began to shiver as soon as the door shut however... Maybe this wasn't the best plan. How the hell am I going to get out of here... I might as well eat, and hope to not catch hypothermia. And so Nathan did just that. With the pizza box being on the bottom shelf, he easily climbed inside, and found himself on top of the supreme pizza they split. He didn't like the onions, but since she did, he'd put up with them. They weren't too noticeable, so he didn't mind that much. However, now, they were gigantic. Of course so was everything else. In the matter of a couple of minutes, Nathan found himself loaded up on cheese, and laying underneath a piece of pepperoni. That's when it happened.

Melody's POV

Melody finished up cleaning, and tossed the bag of trash outside, contemplating if she needed to do anything else. Deciding that her house was good enough for now, she pulled the leftover pizza out of the fridge. Placing it on the table, she grabbed the last two slices in the box. He won't mind if I eat his pizza... After all, he probably associated it with his stomach ache. And with that, she thought no more of the subject. Grabbing a slice, she ate it cold, eating it rather fast. She liked to roll her leftover pizza up, and eat it in a roll. This made it go faster, but it was kind of fun. Looking down, she grabbed the other slice, and began to roll it as well. Mmm, I love leftover pizza. It's super yummy! She smiled.

Nathan's POV

Nathan began to panic, as he seemed to be doing all morning. Now she was going to eat pizza. And furthermore, his pizza. What if I wanted this? Oh that's besides the point, you idiot. She's about to eat you, and all you can do is complain about her eating 'your' pizza. She did pay for it after all. Nathan snapped out of his thoughts as he saw the other slice of pizza get rolled up, and devoured. It was simultaneously the most amazing, and horrifying thing he had ever seen before. Regaining control, he began to move through the cheese, although it was dragging him down. And before he knew it, she was lifting his slice into the air, and rolling it up in the same manner. All he could say was, "Oh boy..."

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, so there wasn't any actual vore this chapter. But will it happen next chapter? Will he escape, or will he face a fate worse than death? Stay tuned for the next installment!

P.S. Before writing this, I had an idea. I want to hear reader response, so please leave a review, and let me know. If I decide to end this story at some point in the future, do you guys want a sequel? One that focuses on the aware horror of being shrunk, as opposed to the unaware. Again, please leave a review to let me know. Thanks so much! -Tiny