- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And now we enter vore land. Please keep your hands in feet in the pizza at all times, and enjoy your time in stomachland. Thanks!

Note: I'm going to be doing an update. I've decided to make it a little less confusing, I'm going to label whose point of view it becomes when it changes.

Nathan's POV

No, no, nooooo! This isn't happening. My best friend isn't about to eat me. This all has to be some sort of dream. Or I'm going to make it out of this. This can't happen, not right now. Nathan was paddling through the cheesy tunnel, hoping for some sort of escape. But unfortunately, he was paddling straight towards his doom. There were only two small openings in this rolled up pizza, and Nathan managed to pick the one that would be entering Melody's mouth first. As he looked out to see the gaping maw in front of him, he quivered in fear...

Melody's POV

Man, I'm hungry! This second slice sure does look yummy! I better get to eating. And so, she raised the roll up to her mouth, licking her lips. It looked so good, her eves wanted to eat it themselves. Opening her mouth, she got ready for the delicious morsel to enter. She still had a little bit of the last pizza roll in her mouth, but that didn't matter to her. When she was hungry, she could really chow down. Thankfully, she normally wasn't that hungry, at least, around people other than Nathan. Speaking of Nathan, I'm going to eat this slice in Nathan's honor. Since he couldn't finish, I'll finish for him. And with that, she lowered it into her mouth.

Nathan's POV

Nathan's short, dark brown hair, was now hanging upside down. He would've fallen into her mouth before the pizza, except his leg was stuck in cheese. This did however, give him a good look at her mouth, while upside down. He could see the strings of saliva, as well as the wreckage from her last bite. He couldn't believe he was about to become a meal for his friend. And he knew that if she knew he was there, she'd feel wracked with guilt. So while he didn't want to be in there, he was glad in a way, that she didn't know. That she'd probably never know the trouble she caused him. And with that thought, he and the pizza plunged into the depths.

Melody's POV

Melody took off a nice big bite of the roll. She chewed a little, swishing it around her mouth. She thought to herself, Damn! This tastes so good. Maybe I should order some more tonight. And so she chewed, and chewed. The pizza was becoming mush in her mouth, and soon, she'd be ready to swallow. However, before she did so, she grabbed her water bottle, and screwed off the lid. She was going to need to wash it down, so she lifted her water bottle up to her mouth. Then, in one tilt, water flooded her mouth, washing the remains of what she ate down.

Nathan's POV

How the hell am I surviving this? I thought I'd be chewed up by this point. But I'm getting tired, I don't know how much longer I can hold- AHHHHHHH! Nathan quickly moved his head out from between Melody's teeth, as they closed down, chewing on a piece of pizza twice his size. Little did he know just how much better for him it would've been if she did catch his head. At the very least, she'd spit him out. At the best, she'd finally find her friend. But unfortunately, he didnt' know that a chomp on his head wouldn't be fatal. After all, nothing would be fatal. Not even what happened next. Looking towards the opening of her mouth, he saw her water bottle come up. And then, like that, he was washed away, falling, along with the partially digested pizza that was in her mouth already. And he had no clue what would happen when he landed.

Chapter End Notes:

For all of you vore fans, I hope you enjoyed this little chapter. We'll get even deeper into the nitty gritty next time. Stay tuned, for the next installment.