- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm sorry people. I am going through a bit of a rough time right now, so I missed out on Monday's update. To make up for it, I will be posting two updates today. And on Thursday, due to it being the 4th of July weekend, you will also get two updates, as to make up for there not being one on Friday. -Tiny

Nathan's POV

Nathan could feel his heart pounding hard. He had just entered his friends mouth, and was almost chewed up. And now, he was being swallowed, and he'd be going down. While she was swallowing him, time moved slow, as he could easily see above him, and below him. Above him is where he was only moments ago, and where the uvula he tried to grab was. Below, well, below was completely dark. He couldn't see anything, which wasn't necessarily abnormal. After all, the human body didn't have internal lighting, why would it?

Finally, time caught up with Nathan, and he passed through her esophagus, on her way to the stomach below. Then... PLOP! Nathan splashed into her stomach with a crash landing. "Oh no! Oh no, please! I'm not ready to die. I don't want to become a protein for my friend. I want to live, I want to make it out, and tell her my feelings..." But as he splashed around, he began to notice something. "I'm not melting... The pizza is melting, but I'm not... What the hell is going on?" Poor Nathan didn't know what that growth had done to him. It was connected to his brain, allowing it to leech off of it, as well as rearrange his DNA, so he'd not only become small, but also become invincible. And when it was done, it exploded.

Melody's POV

"Mmm! That was some of the best pizza I've had in awhile. I suppose now though I should get back to work." And so Melody began walking to the living room, when she stopped for a moment. Her stomach rumbled, and the next thing she knew, BBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! She could belch just like a guy, and that was certainly one worthy of taking on even the most world renowned belchers. "Excuse me." She laughed, as she typically did when she burped like that. She knew it wasn't normal for girls to burp, because it wasn't proper. Especially ones like those. But she didn't care, because she wasn't ever going to be a proper girl, and she sure as hell wasn't going to act like one. She followed up saying, "That did feel good."

Nathan's POV

All of a sudden, as soon as Nathan was gathering his bearings, the tides of her stomach acid were turning. They were threatening to pull him under. And then bubbles began to rise, and he got an idea. He began swimming, looking for a large bubble. And then, he climbed inside, as it began lifting back up to her throat. But just as he thought he was going to be free, he could hear the monumental burp from above, popping any bubbles that were floating up. And so he landed back in the acids, as he began to think of what else to do. How was he going to get out of her stomach... He shuddered to think of the way he'd have to go. And yet, he knew it was his only other option, aside from trying to make her vomit. Which for the record, also didn't sound very pleasant...

Chapter End Notes:

Will our Hero find a way out of his crush's stomach? Will he be stuck there forever? Or will he end up going the hard way? Stay tuned for the next installment!