- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the second update for today, hope you all enjoy!

Melody's POV

Melody had been walking around for a couple of hours now. She managed to return her house to a more orderly fashion. And, she even began thinking about dinner, growing kind of hungry again. But before she'd do dinner, she'd first have to do what she said she would. And so Melody, slipping on her Keds, walked out her front door, and began making her way to Nathan's house. I sure do hope he's alright. It's not like him to leave without saying anything. And it's certainly not like him to not at least text me once. We're such good friends, and we usually talk everyday. But perhaps he's growing tired of our friendship. I don't know, I guess I'll see when I get there... Melody continued on walking, making her way down the couple of blocks between her and Nathan's house.

Nathan's POV

Would she please... stop... moving! Every time she took a step, or moved, or did anything, the acid of her stomach would slosh around. And if that wasn't bad enough, as it would turn out, while his skin was immune to the acid, his clothes sure weren't. So he was simply skinny dipping in his crush's stomach, along with the remains of the pizza she had eaten earlier. At this point, they were really mushy, and it was hard to stand on them without it breaking a part. And of course, the sloshing didn't help either. I just wish I would've listened to that doctor. Perhaps I could've avoided all of this torture if I had just done what she asked of me. But it was too late now, and everybody has to deal with the consequences of their actions.

Melody's POV

Finally, she made it. Nathan's house... She didn't come here too often, perhaps because he always came over to her place. But whenever she did come over, she found it quite fascinating. His house was almost like a museum of his life. Some may consider that conceited, but she thought it was cute. It told his life's story, as well as showed that he cherished every memory he had. Knocking on the door, she stood there, tapping her foot, waiting. And nobody came to the door. So she knocked again with the same response... Melody wasn't really a patient person, so after trying twice, she pulled his hidden key from under the door mat, and she unlocked the door and walked.

"Hello??" Melody asked, as she took a couple steps further into his house. It was dark, which was abnormal, considering he'd normally have the lights on if it was late. Of course, having not been there often, he didn't know if maybe that was just something he did for her. Either way, she began walking around the house. She wanted to find her friend, so that he could explain to her what exactly was going on. She was growing worried about him, because she truly did care for him. And little did he know, she too had a crush. She wouldn't be the one to admit it, but she did secretly want to be with Nathan. Walking forward, she realized something... Crap, I have to go to the bathroom. I hope he won't mind...

And so she entered his restroom, and she closed the door behind her. She had never actually been in his restroom before, namely due to the fact that she wasn't here long enough to use it usually. But today was her day, she was finally going to sit on the throne of his house. This wasn't really an exciting thing, but it did feel kind of special, considering she was doing something she'd normally not need to do. Pulling down her pants, she sat down, and then, in one swift second, everything came pouring out. I'm going to save the details, but let's just say, she really needed to go number two.

Nathan's POV

Nathan was sitting in her stomach, giving up on trying to stay afloat. On trying to get out of her stomach. He was stuck, perhaps he would be forever. Perhaps he should just fall asleep with the waves crashing over him. But of course, soon after he gave up, he heard a loud rumble. And then everything in her stomach was flushed out. And so began the process of slowly becoming poop. It wasn't really pleasant, nor did it smell too good. Nathan, however, was forced to endure it. Finally though, after being trapped for what seemed like an eternity, everything moved. And then, he almost fell into the toilet. If it weren't for his quick reflexes, he would've been flushed away. Instead, he grabbed onto her ass cheek, and held on for dear life as shit rushed passed him. I hope I can hang on...

Chapter End Notes:

For all of you scat fans, this one was for you. I hope it's everything you guys wanted it to be. So with that said, will he hold on, or will he fall into the porcelain chamber of doom? Stay tuned for the next installment!