- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And now, we'll see if our hero survives!

Melody's POV

As Melody sat on the toilet, letting it all flow out, she couldn't help but notice how bad it smelled. She felt guilty leaving such a smell in her friend's bathroom, but before she went, she'd look for some sort of room spray to make up for it. After looking around for a couple of moments, she found the toilet paper. She began wiping her ass, unaware of her friend desperately clinging on. At this point, she wouldn't even be able to recognize him, he was covered in so much shit. Dropping the dirty piece of toilet tissue into the toilet, Melody flushed, and proceeded to pull up her panties, nice and tight.

Nathan's POV

I don't know how much longer I can hold out... Nathan thought to himself, as he desperately clung on. And then, he saw something that almost made him shit his pants. A big piece of toilet paper crashed into him, wiping all the poop off of her ass. However, miraculously, he clung onto her cheek, being pressed in enough to survive. He watched the toilet paper fall to the toilet, and shuddered to think about if he was stuck to it. He never thought much about the sewers before, but he certainly thought about it now. Rats, poop, pee, and the smell. It'd smell even worse than Melody's ass, and that was saying something.

Finally, he could see his safety net coming up from below. Her panties pulled up, however, they locked him in tight. Wiggling a little, he ended up in front of her asshole. This can't get any worse, can it...? But luck would be in Nathan's favor today. For he saw a small hole in her panties. If he could just wiggle his way out, he might be free of this ordeal. For right now, he stuck his leg in, and tried to make the hole bigger. He knew it would take awhile to get it big enough for his whole body, but he could at least start.

Melody's POV

Gee, I guess Nathan isn't home. I can't find him anywhere. I'm beginning to worry about him, but I'm sure he'll turn up. I doubt anything too bad would've happened to him. At least, I hope... Melody thought to herself as she locked up, and exited her friend's house. Making her way back home, she began thinking more about what to have for dinner. And then another thought occurred to her. "Oh no! My show's on tonight! It's going to be on in 3 minutes, I've got to hurry!" And so she sprinted home, not knowing the torture her friend was enduring.

Nathan's POV

Nathan didn't quite care for her walking, seeing as it jiggled a lot, and it was making it hard for him to kick his leg around. However, it was even worse, when all of the sudden, she began sprinting. He was flung around, his leg still caught in the panty-hole. Her butt began to sweat, something he never even realized could happen. And yet, it was happening, and he got to see it up close and personal. But finally, it calmed down as she made it home. She was about to sit down, when suddenly, Nathan could hear a rumbling, and then... the most nauseating fart that could ever come out of one person came right in front of his face.... There was a benefit though...

Melody's POV

Okay, okay, I finally made it home. I was so worried I was going to miss my show. I love My Shrunken Life. Even if it isn't real, it'd be so cool to be shrunken. Even if at times, it was a bit more of nuissance. Anyways, now just to... Oh boy! She let rip a rank fart, even to her own person. She almost gagged. Picking up the room spray on the coffee table, she sprayed a fresh, lemony scent into the air, so she wouldn't be smelling something so nasty while watching TV. It almost made her lose her appetite... Good thing Nathan wasn't here to smell that.

Chapter End Notes:

So, what do you think the benefit(s) was/were. And what's going to happen to our hero now? Stay tuned for the next installment!