- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And again, there shall be two updates todqy, this being the first. Enjoy!

Nathan's POV

The sudden fart blasting out her ass was so powerful, that it not only cleared the shit clean off of him, and onto her panties. It also blew the hole open big enough so that he began falling down her pant leg. He tumbled down, down, down, until he landed on the soft carpeted ground below. By now, he was used to the fact that he was pretty much invincible, so that didn't shock him. However, he realized that with his new found freedom, he could try to get her attention. Not thinking he could climb the couch, as he saw her sit down on it, sinking into the imprint left from many sittings passed, he decided to just jump up and down on the floor in the hopes of her noticing him and helping.

Melody's POV

After spraying the room, Melody sat down, getting comfortable. She had had this couch for so long now. It was the comfiest seat in her house, and if she ever had a choice, that was where she'd always sit. Wiggling a little to get extra comfy, she turned up the volume of her show, laughing as she saw the tiny man on her screen get mistaken for a bug. He began running, and barely managed to avoid getting squished. For whatever reason, this would make her look around her own house, and as fate would have it, she'd notice a bug below, sitting at her own feet.

Melody didn't really like bugs. However, she certainly wasn't afraid of them. Instead, she just liked to squish them, considering them nothing more than a nuissance. After all, if they were stupid enough to enter her own house, they deserved to die. She never really thought about the consequences, but then again, typically there were no consequences for such actions. This time would be different. Raising her right foot, she spoke, "Hello, little buggy. You see, this isn't television, this is real life. And you're not a tiny person, you're a puny bug. And my foot isn't going to miss you, like her foot did on the show." Her foot then hovered over the "bug", and prepared to step down.

Nathan's POV

Dammit, she's not looking at me. Isn't there any way I can get her to see me? But still, he kept jumping up and down. He was going to try with all his might to make Melody look his way. He could tell she was enthralled with her ironic show. However, even if Nathan knew what she was watching, he wouldn't be thinking about the irony right now. As he kept jumping, and jumping, finally, she threw him a bone. He could see her looking his way. He wondered though if she was seeing him, or something beyond him. He jumped even more, just to make sure that she would see him no matter what. Never once did it cross his mind that she might mistake him for a bug.

And yet, alas, she did. He began shouting, "Melody! Melody! It's me, Nathan! I'm not a bug, I'm a human being!" And yet, it was all to no avail. Even if she could hear his voice, which was highly unlikely, it would sound only like mere squeaking sounds. It would be indistinguishable as words. Giving up on trying to get her to realize, he saw her foot raising above him, and he began running. He'd already been under her foot once, and that was enough. He didn't want to have seconds. So he ran, and ran across the ground...

Chapter End Notes:

Will our Hero outrun his arch-nemesis, Melody's Foot? Or will he be doomed to endure more foot torture? Stay tuned for the next installment!