- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is my first story I’ve ever written. After lurking the site for a while I’ve decided to create an account and contribute to the community.

The following story is in a way influenced by a story I like, called “Bathtime treats” by Girlfood.

I’d like to apologise for any lexical and grammatical errors throughout this story in advance. English is not my first language.

 

If you liked (didn’t like) the story and want to share your opinion on what I did (didn’t do) well or how I can improve in the future feel free to leave a review.

Thanks, Astrall

 

Silvia woke up to birds singing outside her house window on a sunny Saturday morning. She was enjoying her well-deserved weekend off work. It was mid-Summer and she was sleeping lightly dressed – wearing a pair of light grey and pink tight cotton shorts defining her perfect toned booty, and a light pink semi see-through top, which was unbuttoned, revealing her perky well-shaped medium sized breasts, and her flat stomach.

 

 She was a very beautiful 29 year old woman, with athletic body that many men admired. Much to their disappointment she was happily married to her husband Daniel, and together they had a 5 year old daughter - Annie.

 

Silvia looked over her shoulder to the left side of the bed to see if Daniel was still sleeping. He wasn’t there. He’s probably in the living room with Annie, she thought.

 

She turned to her night stand to see what time it was. The clock was reading 8:03am. She rolled over on her back in the middle of bed, stroking her long and straight black hair up, with both hands, to reposition it on top of the pillow.

 

 Her tummy gurgled. “Awww, you want to play with more of my toys don’t you?”, she spoke in a soft and playful tone, patting her firm stomach with one hand.

 

She remembered the events of last night, which put a smile on her face.

 

Three unfortunate tinies added to her good mood in celebrating her husband’s promotion at work.

 

Well, she was kind enough to share some of the cake, strawberries and expensive French wine with them, but the downside for them was that they had to taste it all in the privacy of her tummy.

 

The thought of what the little men must’ve been through in her stomach, while she was having a lovely dinner with her husband and the following sex afterwards was arousing her.

 

Ten years ago (in the year 2030) the general public voted on having all life sentenced criminals (murderers, rapists and the like) to be shrunk to a desired size between 1 and 10cm (½ to 4 inch) tall, most commonly 3-4cm (1 ½ inch), and be sold to women to use as they please.

 

 That was motivated by the increasingly high expenses on criminals in prison, who were deemed just a burden to society. In reality however, criminals sentenced for even lighter offences (down to a few years prison time) were being shrunk illegally, and then sold, due to the enormous demand for tinies.

 

 Women usually bought them as a live snack or used them as sex toys.

There were even commercials running on TV, promoting the healthy benefits of live snacks, or numerous stories of couples who overcome a plateau in their sex life by using these little toys.

 

 Oddly, no one defended the convicts from the terrible place they had in modern society. It was all working well, and people were fine with it. Well, only the convicts’ opinion differed on the matter, but they didn’t really have a say in this.

 

Ever since a friend in university introduced Silvia to experimenting with tinies, she got addicted. The feeling of power she had over them was overwhelming. She was feeling like a predator who decided who is worthy enough to be used by her. She could do whatever she wanted with them without feeling a bit of remorse.

 

 On the contrary, to society, she was doing all a favour, by removing the undesirables from it and by having the money she pays be used on something useful for the general public.

 

 Daniel wasn’t very fond of the idea of women torturing tinies, though. A few years back, Silvia brought up the subject, to see if he would like them to use tinies as part of their intimate life.

 

 The thought of placing her head on Daniel’s crotch, and him caressing her hair, while feeding her tinies in her open mouth… the screams and pleads they make before sliding down her slippery throat, and sealing their faith with a kiss from her husband right after… The path Daniel makes with soft kisses down her neck, between her firm breasts and down to her gurgling stomach, where the tiny morsels are bathing in her stomach acid, desperately trying to get out… The mere thought of all that made her shorts dripping wet.

 

 Unfortunately, her husband wouldn’t even consider it. That was why she decided to do it without his knowledge. If he didn’t know, there was no harm done. That was her motivation.

 

Besides, all that secrecy was making things even more exciting for her. Giving up on her little friends was not an option.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted by another gurgle, coming down from the depths of her belly.

 

“I guess I can have some treats before breakfast” she spoke to herself.

She got up and tip toed barefooted towards the bedroom door.

 

 Passing by the window, on the wooden floor bathed in sunlight, she noticed a tiny spider crawling to safety under her bed.

She adjusted her next step to land on the little bug and without hesitation stepped on it with her silky soft bare heel.

 

She stopped and lifted her foot towards her back to see the result on her sole. The tiny bug was smashed to bits, glued to her heel with its insides. She smiled contently, lowered her foot on the ground and approached the door.

 

She peeked through the narrowly opened door, overlooking the kitchen. There, she saw Annie watching kids show on the TV, while Daniel was preparing pancakes. Good, she thought to herself, and slowly closed the door. “I’ll have enough time for a little play”.

 

She went to the desk cabinet and removed one of the bottom drawers. She knelt down and put her hand in the opening where the drawer used to be.

 

Silvia took out a small plastic container from a hidden compartment at one side of the opening. The container was sealed tightly, with the lid having several small holes on it providing fresh air to its contents.

 

 She put the drawer back to its place and carried the plastic box with her to bed. Inside the box, there were three tiny people around 4 cm (1 ½ inch) tall each, who were trying to adjust their eyes to the light in the room.

 

Silvia removed the lid and brought the box to her face. “Rise and shine little ones, rise and shine” she said in a playful tone. The tiny men looked above, only to see the giant face of their captor.

 

“I hope you slept well”, she continued. “I know I did”, she added with a smile, revealing her pearly white perfect teeth. “You know, your friends missed you last night. They had a great time with us celebrating my husband’s work promotion”.

 

 “I’d say we’ve bonded very well”, she let out a laugh. “How about I reunite you? I’ll even throw in… (She paused for a second making an expression like she was thinking, while biting her lower lip) …some pancakes for breakfast”, she finished her sentence and smiled teasingly.

 

She lay with her back on the bed and pulled one of the tinies out of the box, placing the container with the other two nearby.

 

The little man tried to free himself from her grip. “Let me go, you c**t. If I was back to my normal size I’d rape the shit out of you, just like the bitch that got me in prison” he shouted.

 

“Now, now, what a rude thing to say to a lady. I think we got on the wrong foot here little one”, Silvia said.

 

 Making eye contact with the other tiny people in the box, she added:” He wants to rape the shit out of me. I think I’ll let him do just that”, and then without further looking at him she lifted him to her mouth, making sure the little men in the box can see her face well. She tilted back her wide open mouth and let the tiny man fall.

 

 The giantess gulped loudly and looked back at them: “Anyone else who wants their wish to come true?” She asked.

 

One of the men proceeded to speak. He was a young man with slim body and blond hair, who looked to be in his early twenties.

“Why are you doing this? How can you be so twisted? We deserve a second chance, a chance to prove that we are useful to society.”

 

“Awww, but you already are useful, little man. What is your name?“

“My name is Rick”.

“You’re useful to me, Rick”, she replied with a smile.

 

“You know, you’re an excellent source of nutrients and fibre to nourish my sexy body. Do you know how many times, people compliment me on my looks?! I have to do my best to look flawless for my lovely husband too. Tinies such as yourself have a huge role to play in this and I am very grateful to you for your sacrifice”.

 

“I don’t really care what you’ve done or what your hopes are. As far as I am concerned, society wants to get rid of you, and empowered me to make this happen. I am just doing it in the most desirable way for me”.

 

“This is it. I am really going to die”, thought the little man. Tears started to flow down his cheeks.

 

“Aww, don’t do that. It’s nothing personal. You know what, I am going to be nice today”, she said in an uplifting tone. She looked around the room and a bowl of grape placed on a small table caught her attention.

 

“We’ll play a little game. You’ll compete with each other. Whoever loses gets to meet your friend in my tummy and the winner will not. That’s a promise”.

She got up swiftly; sending ripples throughout the bed mattress, making the little men lose their balance and fall down on the box floor.

 

She picked four small grapes, which to the little ones were the size of a big watermelon, and grabbed a flat metallic tray that was located next to the fruit bowl. Then she returned with them to bed.  She put the tray with grapes on top of the mattress cover and then took out both men and placed them next to the grapes. She tossed the empty container on the room floor.

 

“Now, the rules are simple. You have two grapes each. I’ll lie down on my back, while holding you with the tray, flat in the air, with my mouth open, at the edge. You’ll start at the opposite end, carrying one grape at a time and feed it in my mouth. You have to be close to the edge though. No throwing it from a distance.

 

Whoever feeds me both of their grapes first, wins. If you lose any of your grapes or fall off the tray no matter the reason you loose and get eaten”.

 

“Any questions?”

 

“No”, they replied timidly.

 

She lay on her back and lifted the tray to the desired level, eyeing her participants. Rick was very pretty. She really liked him. Perhaps, if she had met him in different circumstances and wasn’t married to Daniel she might have date this boy. Who knows?

 

However, now she was getting wet by the thought of sending him down to her tummy. The other man was shorter, with brown hair and more muscular. His name was Nathan. He was obviously taking care of his body but he was kind of average looking. She was rooting for Rick to win.

 

Both men assumed their positions at the opposite end and waited with a grape in their hands.

 

“ Go!”, she said enthusiastically, hoping her family didn’t hear her from the kitchen.

 

 The men started running as fast they could with their tiny legs towards the giantess. Both men were running shoulder to shoulder, determined to win.

 

A few seconds later they reached Silvia’s awaiting mouth and tossed their grapes inside, wary not to slip in there by accident.

 

 The giantess didn’t even make an attempt to swallow the grapes. They just vanished down there in the darkness.

 

Now, empty handed, the two men were running faster to get their last grape.

 

Nathan however, was running faster and was about 10 steps ahead. By the time he got his second grape Rick was a little over half way back to start.

 

Doubt started to creep in his mind. “He’s too fast. I am going to lose. I am going to get eaten by some psycho bitch for the kink of it. Heck no! I can’t lose. I don’t wanna die yet. I won’t lose”! There were so many thoughts in his head.

 

Focusing on staying alive his body was helping as much as it could, releasing more and more adrenaline into his bloodstream. Running at his limit he was closing in on the other guy.

 

Silvia was enjoying herself so much. Two tinies were doing their best to feed her fruit, one of whom will follow it in her belly.

 

Almost at the giantess mouth, Nathan looked back over his shoulder for a split second, to see where Rick was. That was enough to make him lose his balance and speed. Rick, now just a step behind, took his chance and managed to overtake Nathan by a little.

 

 Ten steps before Silvia’s mouth, he was running at full speed, feeling that he is going to win.

 

However, he was so focused on overtaking his opponent that he didn’t pay attention to the track ahead. Only a few steps left to Silvia’s mouth and he couldn’t reduce his speed on time.

 

In a split second he landed with velocity down the giantess mouth, firmly holding the grape in his tiny hands.

The giantess mouth began to close, letting less and less light inside.

 

“Stop! Stop! What are you doing? I won!”,  Rick shouted.

 

Not paying any attention to his pleas, Silvia sealed her lips and suddenly gulped, sending her prize down the hatch.

 

Everything happened so fast. One moment Rick was in her mouth, the next he was squeezed in her throat, descending to her merciless stomach.

 

 He tried to stop his descend but the walls were too slippery. A few seconds later he squeezed through the opening of the stomach and fell with a splash in a pool of gastric juices.

 

He could hear Silvia’s voice booming from above. “You fell off the tray, Rick. Do you remember the rules? You get eaten for that”. He heard her laughter echoing down to her stomach.

 

“If that will make you feel better, I was never going to let you go. You were too handsome for your own good not to introduce you to my tummy”.

 

She liked teasing her pray.

 

“It must be really dark and scary in there. I’ll send you down some present for finishing the race first. Send regards to your friend from me if you see him. I’ll bid him a farewell tomorrow for sure”.

 

Silvia lowered the tray down on bed and grabbed the other man in her hand. Squeezing him a bit hard the little man screamed in pain and dropped the grape he was holding, rolling somewhere in bed.

 

 Then she leaned to her nightstand and opened the drawer, taking a small LED ball in her free hand. Closing the drawer she returned to her previous spot in bed.

 

 She twisted the LED in the middle, which caused it to start blinking in changing colours. She tossed it in her mouth and gulped down loudly.

 

Down in her belly, the gulping noise from above echoed. A few seconds later something emerged from the entrance of the stomach and plopped in the liquid below.

It was a sphere that was blinking in different colours, periodically illuminating the place.

 

The smell of vomit was unbearable, leaving Rick on the brink of vomiting himself.

 

Relying on the blinking light, Rick was trying to figure out his surroundings. The gastric juices were up to knee level and he could see the three grapes lying around. The changing colours of the LED ball were making things look even more terrifying.

The stomach walls were covered in slimy mucus making it reflect some of the light. In the distance, he saw a body lying on an elevated stomach fold, which was partially washed in by stomach juices.

 

Making a splash with his footsteps, he approached the body and turned it over.

 

It was the other guy who Silvia swallowed in the beginning. His name was Tom if he remembered correctly from their conversations back in the plastic prison.

 

 It had been about ten minutes from the time she swallowed Tom. He was dripping wet in her gastric juices, and his face was burned on the side he was laying. There were burns on his hands and legs too.

 

“Tom, Tom! Wake up!” He feared for the worst. Tom opened his eyes that were reddish from the stomach acid and gases. He was struggling to make up the stranger’s face. “It’s me, Rick! That bitch ate me too”.

 

“What is this light? Are we finally dead?” Tom asked.

 

“No, she swallowed some LED light ball too. All part of her twisted games no doubt”.

 

“We can try to get away. Maybe craw back through the stomach entrance or force her to vomit us”, suggested Rick. 

 

“Dude, don’t you think I’ve already tried”, Tom replied with despair in his voice. “I’ve been banging on those walls for ages. If anything she probably enjoys it”.

 

“No way! We are not giving up. We’ll think of something”. Rick was trying to stay positive, despite their slim chances of escape.

 

 

“I wonder what I should do with you, little one”, said Silvia to the guy in her hand.

“Should I reunite you with your friends in my belly or maybe I should crush you under my foot like the insignificant bug you are? How about crushing you between my molars?”

 

 She brought him to her face and opened her mouth wide, pretending that she would put him inside.

 

The little man started to squirm in her hand, screaming at the top of his lungs.

 

That made her smile.

 

“No… maybe something else”.

 

“I got it! I have just the perfect place for you”.

 She extended her free hand down to her tight shorts and pulled them away, revealing her well-trimmed pubic hair and tight labia.

 

With mischievous grin she spread her pussy lips with her free hand and brought the tiny man to the entrance.

 

Rubbing her clit, slowly up and down with his face, she was trying to build up to her orgasm. She was trying to imagine what the two men in her stomach were doing in there.

 

Suddenly she picked movement in her tummy. Then again. Something was pressing on her stomach.

 

Vaginal fluids started to flow. She gradually increased the speed at which she was rubbing her toy against her sex. The tiny man was choking on her fluids but could do nothing but bear with what the giantess wanted to do with him.

 

All of a sudden, Silvia heard the doorbell ring and someone rushing to open the door. She heard Annie’s voice in the hallway.

 

“Daddy, Daddy it’s grandma!”

 

Silvia frowned. In the heat of the moment she forgot that her mother was coming at 8:30 to take Annie away for the weekend. Silvia specifically asked her for this so she and Daniel could spend some time together, just the two of them.

 

“Mummy, Mummy, grandma is here”! Annie shouted again in the direction of the bedroom.

 

“Don’t shout Ana, mummy might still be asleep”, she recognised Daniel’s voice.

 

“But she will miss the pancakes, while they are still warm”, Annie responded.

 

It was obvious that play time was over for Silvia. At least for now. She removed the little man from her wet flesh and brought him to her face.

 

He was terrified, screaming uncontrollably. Of course, his screams although audible were not loud enough for her family members to hear him.

 

“Unfortunately we’ll have to continue later, sweetie. I know you’re looking forward to it, just as much as I am”.

 

“Please, no more. I am begging you!”

 

 Not paying attention to what he was saying she brought him closer to her pussy again and shoved him in, feet first. With the tip of her index finger she continued to push him inside, until he was completely swallowed by her hungry flesh, managing to let out a muffled “Nooooooooooooooo”.

 

 

Silvia pulled up her shorts and buttoned her top. She picked up the grape from the lining, chewed and swallowed it, taking the tray with her to the table.

 

She stopped at the mirror and stroked several times her hair to make it look tidier and opened the door.

 

“Mummyyy!” Annie jumped on Silvia and hugged her around the waist, placing her head flat on her stomach. At 110cm tall (43 inch) that was as high as she could reach without standing on her toes.

 

“Good morning sweetie”, said Silvia. She leaned down and kissed her daughter on her cheek.

 

“Mummy, I am leaving with granny to her house. She said that Monica was there with her parents and we can play with dolls together. I am going to miss you sooooo much”, she spread her hands apart as far as she could, to illustrate her point and then placed them back around her mother’s waist.

 

“I’ll miss you even more sweetie”, she patted Annie gently on her head and smiled.

 

“Honey, I made pancakes. Ana already had breakfast because she needs to leave on time with grandma. We’ll have breakfast just the two of us”, interrupted Daniel.

 

Silvia smiled. Everything was going according to plan.

 

 “Mummy?!”

 

“Yes, sweetie?”

 

“There’s noise coming from your tummy. Like someone is screaming in there”.

 

Instant adrenaline rushed through Silvia’s body. Trying to contain her excitement she calmly replied.

 

“Sweetie, that’s just my tummy telling me it’s hungry”. A gurgling noise followed as if to confirm her words. Little did they know that the noise was caused by the two men screaming at the top of their lungs, banging at her stomach walls in hopes of making her vomit.

 

“Then you should go and eat before you starve. I rolled up myself two of your favourite pancakes with chocolate syrup and strawberries”, said Annie in her thin voice.

 

“Promise me you will, mummy”.

 

“I promise, sweetie”.

 

“Pinkie promise?”, asked her daughter expectantly.

 

“Yes, pinkie promise”.

 

“Time to go Ana. Give Mummy and Daddy a kiss”, interrupted Silvia’s mother.

 

The little girl kissed her parents good bye and left the house with her grandmother.

 

“The whole house is ours for the next 48 hours”, said Daniel with excitement. He pulled Silvia close to him and proceeded to kiss her, grabbing her toned ass with his other hand, and moved it around its form, spanking it lightly.

 

Silvia closed her eyes and kissed him softly.

 

“OK, let’s have breakfast”, suggested Daniel. “You go in bed and I’ll come in a minute”.

 

She kissed him once more and returned to their bedroom.

 

Silvia removed her underwear and her top, and dropped them on the floor. Completely naked she jumped in the middle of bed and rolled over on her back awaiting her husband.

 

To the little men inside her belly all that felt like a massive earthquake. All contents in her stomach turned upside down. The two men were mixed in waves of stomach juices and grapes, with the LED light blinking somewhere at the bottom. They struggled to stay afloat at the top of the acid sea to breath.

 

A few minutes later Daniel came in the room carrying a tray filled with a plate of pancakes, two glasses of orange juice, neatly folded napkins with set of cutlery on top, a bowl of strawberries,  a bottle of chocolate syrup and cream.

 

He looked at her clothes on the floor and then looked at her with a smile, not saying a word.

 

“What? I am just saving us time for the main course”, she explained.

 

“FYI, the bed is a no clothes zone. I’ll have to ask you to remove them before coming”, she said playfully.

 

Daniel left the tray on the nearby table and undressed, leaving only his boxers on.

 

“No, no , no…! I said a NO clothes zone!”

 

Daniel removed his boxers and picked up the tray off the table. He sat at the edge of the bed and placed the tray on the mattress.

 

In a child-like thin voice and with innocent looking eyes Silvia told Daniel – “feed me please! My tummy is hungry”, and opened her mouth wide, in anticipation.

 

In her line of work as a branch manager for a reputable bank she was a strict professional, but when it came to her personal time, with the love of her life, she liked acting like a child, and to be pampered by her husband.

 

He smiled and proceeded to cut a piece of pancake, which he pinned with the fork, and brought to her mouth. She enclosed it in her mouth, and Daniel removed gently the empty fork.

 

She chewed the piece of pancake mixing the flavours in her mouth. “Mmmmmm, chocolate pancake”. She chewed it to a mush and then swallowed. He followed with a few more pieces.

 

The last one she knocked off the fork intentionally. The piece rolled down her chin and breasts, and ended up flat on her stomach.

 

“Ooops, I am so clumsy”, she said in laughter. “I don’t want it anymore. You can have it”.

 

Daniel leaned to her stomach in an attempt to grab it with his teeth, but she stopped him in the last moment.

 

“Not so fast! You’ll have to work for it”.

 

She leaned to her night stand and removed from the drawer a black satin blindfold.

“Put this on first! I’ll give you directions where the piece is”.

 

After he put the blindfold on, she took the bottle with chocolate syrup and squeezed, drawing thin lines of it over her body.

 

“Now follow my voice and come forward”, heard her voice Daniel. Unable to see he leaned forward.

 

“Closer… closer…” she continued. Daniel’s lips bumped into hers. She kissed him lightly and bit his lower lip. A moment later she let go and continued.

 

“Now follow the trail of chocolate syrup”.

 

She lifted up her chin slightly and his lips touched the chocolate.

 

Daniel began licking off the sweet chocolate down her chin and throat. Then the trail turned to the right and up at an elevation. The skin beneath was softer. He knew damn well where he was. He’d been enjoying her silky breasts thousands of times before.

 

He continued to lick off the chocolate thoroughly without leaving a trace. Further up, he got to her pointy nipple. It was covered in much more chocolate as if to say it required more attention.

 

He kissed the tip of her nipple gently, and with circular motion of his tongue, licked around it.

He sucked the rest of the chocolate off her nipple and followed the trail to her other breast.

 

It was obvious that she wasn’t going to give him shortcuts, not that he wanted any.

 

The sweet line continued further down her body passing over her belly in a zig-zag fashion.

Daniel was kissing vigorously her belly and licking off the remainder of the syrup.

 

Down below, the tiny men’s air supply was diminishing. Of course, years of experience with the shrinking technology, has allowed scientists to make the little men more adapt to a stomach environment, requiring less oxygen to breath and managing to stay alive for up to 2-3 hours.

 

 This allowed women to feel them squirm longer in their tummies and thus increased product sales.

However, being able to live longer, from the tinies perspective, meant they had to suffer longer until they died.

 

Rick and Tom were burning from the inside, having to breathe the acidic air inside their inhospitable fleshy prison.

 

To make things worse, Silvia’s belly has now been filled with pancake mush acting like a quicksand, making it more difficult for them to move around and stay afloat in the acidic pool.

 

Being inside, they were barely able to discern the giants’ speech above.

Suddenly they heard a loud wet sound coming from above. It was caused by Daniel kissing her belly.

 

“Hey, down here!” The two men screamed in agony. “Help us! Pleaseee!”

 

Daniel didn’t hear anything. He was getting aroused by his wife’s sweet body. Blood was filling up his penis and his heart rate was increasing.

 

Finally he got to the piece of pancake. He playfully licked around it and then caught it in his mouth, and chewed.

 

Meanwhile Silvia grabbed the glass with orange juice and brought it to her lips. Drinking half of it, she belched lightly. 

“Good boy”, she said jokingly. “Come back here for a treat”.  

 

She knew that Daniel didn’t like it when she talked to him that way, but this always made him feel the need to prove that he is the one who is in control and not her. Of course that was her intention from the very start. Men were so easy to manipulate.

 

Rebelliously, Daniel didn’t comply and continued downwards to her intimate parts.

His lips passed her well-trimmed pubic valley and stopped at her wet intimate lips.

With circular motions his tongue glided through her pink flesh, making his wife moan with pleasure. He slid his tongue further in, wiggling its way inside. Silvia squirmed, lifting her lower body up a little.

 

The little man that was sealed inside was motionless. Unable to overcome his fleshy prison, he was breathing rapidly. More and more fluids filled the space around him, forcing him to choke.  

He felt movement in front of him, but every time he wanted to scream, sticky fluids filled his throat, making him gag.

 

Daniel kept eating his wife out unaware of the little man close by. The tip of his tongue even touched the tinie’s face for a split second. Moaning, Silvia dug her nails into the pillow.

 

Daniel adjuster her in the missionary position and she wrapped her feet around his waist, guiding his hard member inside her.

 

With energetic motions the little man was pushed further inside by Daniel’s penis. With each thrust, his tiny form was smashed by the giant. Screaming in pain he lost his will to live. All he wanted was a quick dead.  Sadly, that wasn’t the case.

 

For one hour and a half the shrunken men had to endure the two giants having sex in various positions. The two men were tossed around in the violent acid sea of Silvia’s stomach. Drowned in partially digest food and stomach acid claiming pieces off their flesh, their lifeless bodies were floating in the burning liquid.

 

There was expression of horror on their faces. Eyes melted away in the acid soup and patches of burned skin peeling off.

The LED light barely visible in the murky mush, resembled a blinking buoy during a sea storm.

The crushed body of the little man inside Silvia’s vagina was soaked in thick cum.

 

The couple was lying in bed. Silvia’s head was resting on her husband’s chest and was gently stroking his hair with one hand, while her right foot was flexed over his lower body.

 

After a while Daniel’s phone rang. It was his boss at work calling to discuss some urgent arrangements for Monday. He got up and went out on the balcony moving back and forth whilst talking to his boss.

 

Silvia waved at him and gestured that she was going to take a shower. He waved back in a sign of understanding.

 

 She picked up her towel and made her way to the bathroom, naked. Daniel looked back at her while she was leaving the room. Damn she was a perfect ten. He was one lucky S.O.B. to have her.

 

On entering the bathroom she locked the door. She didn’t want Daniel to find out about her secret.

 

Silvia brought one hand to her privates and with her thumb and index finger fished out the remains of the tiny man inside.

His body was mangled badly. His limbs were hanging loosely and there were blood and cum all over him.

 

To her surprise she picked a light twitch in one of his hands and then one of his eyes slowly opened. He proceeded to speak but didn’t have the strength to form words.

 

“My, my…. Look at that! Aren’t we a durable little toy” she said with a grin.

 “You’re one of a few that made it alive that far. I can’t say your friends in my tummy were that lucky though. I haven’t felt them moving in there for quite some time. Boy they were feisty. They must be disintegrating by now”.

 

The little man lifted his head slowly in agony and attempted to speak again.

“P..pll..easseee… ki…ll meee…”, coughing a mixture of blood, sperm and vaginal fluid.

 

“Well, it will be rude of me not to do you a little favour after all you’ve done for me today”.

 

So long little one! She dropped his remains on the bathroom tiles and lifted her left foot.

The unbearable pain was soon to be over for the little man. He saw a shadow from above coming down on him. A feeling of relieve took over him.

 

Silvia’s foot stomped over his tiny form. She twisted vigorously several times with the ball of her foot, her nails done in black and white French pedicure.

When she was happy with the result there was only a blood stain left on her sole requiring a lot of imagination to conclude that this was once a human body.

 

Next, she sat on the toilet and released a strong stream of urine. When her bladder was empty she stepped to the bathroom cabinet, removed a medium sized glass bowl and placed it on the floor.

She squatted over and emptied her colon in it.

 

Hard and thick chunky brown log started to come out. Most of its water had been reclaimed by her body. It fell into several smaller bits. When she was done, it filed most of the bowl.

 

She picked up the bowl and placed it next to the sink for inspection.

She took a toothpick from the nearby drawer and started fiddling with the remains.

 

Between the cracks of a large chunky piece of shit she discovered a small white bone. It seemed like a hand reaching out. She used the toothpick to crack open the surrounding smaller pieces. On the inside there were two bodies tangled together in one large chunk of shit.

 

Not all flesh was digested. Their skulls were almost completely stripped off any flesh with a few patches of hair here and there barely holding to it. Their eyeball sockets and mouths were filled with thick brown paste. Two hands were pressed holding together.

 

Probably they were trying to stay afloat together in the sloshing sea, full of acid and chewed bits of food. When the breathable air run out, they had probably lost consciousness and drowned in the bottom of the giantess stomach, slowly being passed on, down to her intestines and colon,   pressed together with the remainder of her waste, in a lump of shit depleted of most water.

 

In another lump of shit she noticed the tip of a cherry stem. She couldn’t hold her excitement.

 

She had tied one of the little men to the stem of a whole cherry, and swallowed it whole. Unable to move his hands and feet, he must have sunk to the bottom of her stomach by the weight of the fruit.

 

At the beginning the level of gastric juices was probably not enough to cover him up. But as time passed and more food was added in to the mix, the level of stomach acid must have gradually increased until he wasn’t able to hold his head above the liquid anymore and drowned in the strong acid.

 

She noticed that his hands and feet were still tied to the stem. The ties were a bit loose, as most of his flesh had now been melted away by the acid. His head solidified by thick shit, facing upward, probably in his last gasps for air.

 

She smiled contently and patted her stomach. Next batch should be due soon.

She emptied the contents of the bowl in the toilet and flushed. Washed the bowl and stepped in the shower.

 

When she finished, she stepped out and towelled off.

 

 “What an exciting start of the day that had been”, she thought. She opened the door, turned off the lights behind her and left.