[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In the near future society has found a way to get rid of its undesirables in a very profitable way. 

Silvia is a happily married 29 year old beautiful woman with a lovely daughter and a loving husband.

However, she has a dark side to her that none of her relatives know about, and the ones who do know, don’t live long enough to tell about it.


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Couples , Crush, Humiliation, Insertion, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 6371 Read: 11232
Published: June 24 2015 Updated: June 24 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is my first story I’ve ever written. After lurking the site for a while I’ve decided to create an account and contribute to the community.

The following story is in a way influenced by a story I like, called “Bathtime treats” by Girlfood.

I’d like to apologise for any lexical and grammatical errors throughout this story in advance. English is not my first language.

 

If you liked (didn’t like) the story and want to share your opinion on what I did (didn’t do) well or how I can improve in the future feel free to leave a review.

Thanks, Astrall

 

1. Chapter 1 by astrall [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6371 words)