- Text Size +
Story Notes:
So I have major writers block and lack of motivation with the swan story, but I love writing too much to just abandon this site. I will update it when I breach the block, but somebody told me that writing new stories helps get past it. So here's a totally random story I just thought of, please review and give me motivation. Enjoy :)

Author's Chapter Notes:
No shrinking in this chapter, just character building :)

Morgan Ashley was a 18 year old college student, studying public services. Public services, a large range of things of which someone in the 'public service' sector could be. Police man, road sweeper, garbage man... Or a Slave?

Well if the last one falls into the public services category then Morgan was sure thrown in the deep in with some, let's say, work experience.

He was considered the freak of the family. The outcast. The strange one. And certainly not in a likeable way. He lived with his mother who was an alcoholic, and his step father who was also, surprisingly, an alcoholic. Both unemployed and having nothing better to do than sit around and drink cans of beer all day long. Classy right? Morgan didn't have many friends, because even in school he was considered a freak.

Every weekend he would visit his dad. His dad, Jason, was a very well liked a respectful man. Working in a mental health hospital, he often considered if his youngest son should be in there. Jason lived with his partner, and her 5 children. Chelsea who was the oldest at 17, Colin who was 15, Logan and Freya who were both twins at 6, and Connor who had just turned 3. Whilst being a father to his partners children, he also had three of his own. One being Morgan, who was a disappointment. But his other two kids, Zoey who was 23 and Azi who was 19, were very successful. Zoey was a business woman, she owned 3 restaurants of her own and co owned many more scattered around the country. She was currently engaged to her beautiful girlfriend, Lillo. Aaron was a very successful music producer, working with rockstars a such as Noel Gallagher, bands such as kings of Leon and producers like David Guetta.

Now why was poor Morgan the freak of the family? Well it would be easier to tell you all the things people knew about him. He had a major foot fetish, and would go to great lengths to feed his arousal. Even if it meant getting caught. At home, he basically could do what he wanted. He could sniff his moms socks and shoes, lick her feet. The whole works, because his mom was so drunk she would never even tell.

But when he came to his dad's, he always seemed to forget that he didn't have the same kind of freedom as he did when he was at home. There must have been hundreds of times where he had been caught sniffing shoes and socks, woken people up by sniffing and licking sleeping feet. The people of the house were starting to get very tired of his creepy behaviour, and it was addressed at a family BBQ on a Saturday afternoon.

'I just can't stand for it anymore, he's such a creep. He needs to stop coming up here now.' Chelsea stated, in the group of which contained all the adults in the family. Jason was there, Chelsea, Cheryl (Jason's partner) and her 2 brothers, and their wives.

'As much as he is becoming a freak, he is still my son.' Jason replied.

'Becoming?! He already. Fucking his one.' Chelsea ranted back. The group began to discuss ideas of how they could deal with the situation, but then Natalie who was one of the brothers wives, came up with a fantastic solution.

'At the school I work at there was once this kid, and he had a shoe obsession. I know it's not quite the same, but they shrank him and punished him by overloading his life with shoes. Until he hated them'

Shrinking wasn't a big deal these days, portsizers although expensive were easy enough to buy in supermarkets. Not many people had them due to them being so expensive, but they give a person the ability to shrink anything and everything possible, to whatever size they wanted. It had been reported that a minority of people shrank themselves, but it was only for a short adventure. Since then it has become illegal to shrink someone without their permission, unless you was under 18. Then it was legal for parents and guardians to shrink their children for punishment, although it happened rarely.

The group mainly agreed with Natalie, but also agreed they didn't have the desired funds.

'Well since I teach the shoe obsessed boy, I am allowed to keep a portsizer with me. And luckily I have it in my car.'

'Go and get it, this is the final decision. We are going to teach him a lesson.' Jason was adamant on not letting his son become anymore disliked.

With that, Natalie went to her car. She pulled out the portsizer from the glovebox, and stared at it with a devious smile.

Morgan was about to learn his lesson...

…
Chapter End Notes:
Pleaseeeeeee leave a review