- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer:all publicly recognisable characters in this story don't belong to me...they or more specifically HE belongs to that one company that made DQIX(9)... Hey guys :)
This is the thing I was working on. If you guessed it look inside your mailbox. A black hamster named dash should be inside. If it isn't then well...oh no...

Before you proceed this story is WAY different compared with Harry's luck(that grammar tho...). The amount of gore is heavy and story plays a huge part in this one rather than simply following the life of Mia and Harry like in Harry's luck. Because of the heavy story there may not be too much giantess stuff in the first few chapters so bear that in mind. This will also have a more serious tone in comparison to Harry's luck. However I will try to add some funny stuff because to can't write seriously all the time...

Enjoy :)
Author's Chapter Notes:
First chapter...hope u like it
Becky was in her house. She had Miss between her toes and was squishing her.
"Becky, release me."
"Quiet, how many times do I have to tell you shut the fuck up. Do you want to end up like Phil or what? Now what did I say to you before? I remember it going along the lines of worship your goddess." Becky had extremely high expectations for Miss. Mia was more easy going despite Mia advising against being easy going. Miss stuck out her tongue and licked the grime from Becky's foot. It was mostly sweat due to the heat from today. "Ok Mia said I can get the pen of Amazon. Here lemme just...ok this is it. It looks the same as the one Mia had so it must be the same. It's actually called shiny laser pen. Wonder why Mia bought this in the first place? I dunno, she is sadistic and psychotic who knows what goes on in her head..." Becky was rambling at this point. She obviously expects Miss to listen to her as Becky tightened her grip around Miss every few seconds. Miss was gasping for air when this happened and when she wasn't gasping for air she was cleansing the giantesses foot. "Bianca has been rude to Mia lately. I don't really wanna step in the drama between those two but Mia knows what power Bianca has. She should be careful. But I haven't heard from Bianca recently. I wonder wha..." Becky trailed off. Her grip around Miss loosened completely. Miss got free from her grimy prison and made a break for the door.

Becky stamped her hulking bare foot in front of Miss.
"Did Mia tell you what happened to Bianca by any chance Miss. I have a feeling Bianca has disappeared and I think I know how. Speak or be a stain under my sweaty soles."
"Becky." Miss started to respond but Becky grabbed Miss in her hand
"It isn't Becky anymore. You refer to me as queen or Goddess, insect."
"Fine. My queen Mia had somehow gotten rid of Bianca. She confirmed this herself and Harry backed her up." Becky's face changed. She changed from confident to angry.
"How could she? That bitch. She has killed Bianca and didn't fucking tell me. Seriously? No no that is bullshit. She wouldn't do that. They are still friends no matter how bad they fight sometimes." Becky was breaking down. She didn't know how to deal with this news she was receiving. She was instructed to be powerful but really Becky wasn't. She was not meant to be a leader like Bianca. She wasn't anywhere near as torturous as Mia could be. She didn't want to believe this. "Insect, why do you lie to me? Do you not know better then to lie to me?" Becky was overwhelmed now. Her mixture of anger and depression was being unleashed. " Do you know what happens to traitorous bugs like you?" Miss was really in trouble now.

Becky pinned Miss down with her foot. "Open your mouth." She screamed. Miss knew better then to rebel. She opened her maw awaiting her next instruction. But no instruction came instead a huge toe was shoved into her face. The flesh tried to fit into the gap of the mouth but only small parts of it got in. Becky tried her small toe and most of it fit inside. "Gag on my toe. You worthless insect." Becky was really pissed now. Little did she know that Miss was telling the truth. But that is not what was annoying her. Anything that Miss said would've ended with a similar situation. Miss could not breath with the toe in her mouth. She gagged as it was shoved further down in her mouth. Sweat poured in and flooded Miss' mouth. Becky pulled her toe out and raised her foot over Miss.

"Say goodnight bug." Becky stamped down and crushed Miss' body. A faint crunching noise could be heard from the second of impact to a few seconds later. Becky twisted her foot absolutely destroying Miss' body into a puddle of gore and bone. Becky looked at her sole. She saw the stain Miss had made. "That dirty little bug made mess on my perfect feet."

Becky wiped it off and jumped onto her bed. She needed time to consider the information. After thinking about it Becky drifted off into sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Just story in this one. I will update all I have written for this today...look it is there right now