- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is all I have for this right now...plz review to tell me how to improve :D
Thomas was a white skinned human. He sported pale green eyes and dirty blonde hair that was cut extremely short. His current attire was a t-shirt,jeans and some running trainers. "Ok Thomas. Our first goal is to find shelter that isn't being patrolled by Angels but we can kill some if necessary.Second is food." He nodded. He looked at Vanessa. She was extremely attractive with her human coloured skin. Thomas tried to stop himself but it was futile. He kept glancing at her rack as they bounced with every step. At fourteen he would be noticing these things in girls by now and his head level was where her breasts were, so if he turned all he could see was two bulbous figures blocking his immediate line of sight. He looked down at her feet to stop himself from glancing at her rack. She still had the angel wedged between her toes. He seemed to have stop struggling. (Had he died?) Thomas thought (crushed by two toes, must be a sad way to go...). "I'm not sure if he is alive either Thomas." Vanessa said. "Lemme check." Vanessa stopped walking and plucked the angel from between her toes. His body hung limp in the air from the arm he was being suspended by. "Looks like it." She said before throwing him in the air and catching the angel with her tongue. She reeled him in and swallowed him whole."I usually don't eat Angels but he was tiny so I guess he isn't angel anymore." Thomas was still confused on how she knew what he was thinking. "I know what you're thinking cause you're easy to read Thomas. You can look at my boobs if you want I don't mind it's the apocalypse after all. Who gives a shit if we have underaged se-I MEAN it's not everyday you see natural double D's anyway so look all you want." Thomas blushed and turned his head from her. "Embarrassed? Don't be. I get turned on by my own body sometimes. I'm just that good looking." Vanessa was extremely cocky. It was demon nature to be so but she was a lot cockier than all of the other demons. She looked ahead and saw a small cave. It was being guarded by an angel. She put her hand on Thomas and stopped him from moving forward. She leant in close to him and whispered: "ok looks like just one angel. You can shrink him right."
"I'd rather not Vanessa. I have three shrinking bullets left. They are made from angels feathers and frozen demon blood melted together apparently. If I shrank him his feathers would be way less then satisfactory for a sufficient amount of bullets. Can't you just kill him?"
"Alright fine." Vanessa sighed and pointed over to a rock and told Thomas to hide behind it.

Vanessa rushed at the angel from the air- she flew at great speeds towards the angel but he dodged her attack. The angel grabbed Vanessa's wing and swung her around by it. He let go and she was flung into the caves wall. He then rushed to her at great speed and punched her head into the outside wall of the cave. The impact was so great the stone of the wall moved inwards. Vanessa started coughing blood. The punch had injured her. She ducked down and avoided his next punch and sweep kicked him to the floor. Vanessa leapt into the air and balanced on her tail as she came down. She impaled his stomach with her tail. Blood splattered and covered the tip of Vanessa's tail. She leant in close to the angel who was writhing in pain. "Having fun? I am. Be more fun if I made a few adjustments to your face though wouldn't it?" Vanessa smiled devilishly and showed her purple claw like finger nails and cut into the angel's face. Blood seeped from the deep cuts and Vanessa only laughed. She turned her head and made eye contact with Thomas who was watching this whole time. She gestured for him to come over here. Thomas nodded and walked over to Vanessa. The angel was almost dead. He was bleeding severely. "How many feathers do you need?"
"About 10 per bullet."
"Really? He has like fifty only."
"I'm gonna need some blood too Vanessa."
"I'm bleeding all over the place. Take it." Vanessa said walking away into the cave.

She looked around her once she got inside. It was dark and damp. Water dripped from the ceiling of the cave. There was a clear end and it looked as if the cave had collapsed on itself in the past to create the end. Vanessa nodded and then walked outside. To get surprise the angel was back on his feet. He had Thomas in his hand.
"Demon. You are dead." He said. He flew at full speed towards Vanessa but she had seen this attack before. She ducked down and cut through his wing with her fingernails. He fell to the ground and grazed himself whilst he skidded across it. Vanessa placed her foot on the angel's face.
"Clean them up for me you pathetic excuse for a divine creature." She instructed the angel. Her tail and foot had pinned him down to the ground. He struggled to get up however every time he seemed like he was going to break free from the pin Vanessa put more pressure onto her foot. "Fine then don't clean them. I will show you what happens." Vanessa applied more pressure to her foot. The angel couldn't breathe under the appendage. Sweat,blood and dirt entered his mouth and nose as he tried to breathe.
"Vanessa please don't kill him." Thomas said on the ground. The angle must've dropped him.
"No it's ok. I won't kill him. I'm just gonna hurt him. Really. REALLY. Badly. Now clean my fucking foot."

The angel was stunned. He had never been defeated in battle. To be defeated and then be treated like a slave grovelling at his master's,no, his mistress' foot was unbelievable. He looked at her with pleading eyes. She crushed his spirit with her responsive glare and then crushed his face with her foot. The angel had no choice. He stuck his tongue out and lapped up anything he could reach. Dirt,sweat and (most likely) his blood.
"Good slave. But not good enough, I'm still gonna punish you. Thomas where is the gun?"
"I have it right here Vanessa. Why do you want to shrink him? He is pretty much defeated and crippled, just end him already."
"No I want him. I need to feel him suffer, death won't help him now. I want him to be my tiny foot boy. Isn't that right. Oh wait I don't know your name. I will just call you Slave, I don't care what your name is." Vanessa removed her foot and the angel gasped for air. He tried to rise to his own feet but was shot in the arm by Thomas. Instantly he shrank. He was now half an inch. The feet which barely covered his face before now had the room to fit hundreds of himself underneath them." Oh this is going to be fun." Vanessa Said slowly running her thin black tongue over her lips and squinting her eyes whilst making them glow a bright red. Her slave knew better then to run. Once a divine creature died it went to the opposite realm: Angels went to hell demons went to heaven. A solitary angel entering hell was suicide, if he stayed with Vanessa she won't kill him. Just make his life torture. "Demon,you have bested me." He said before screaming. "HEAR ME APUS. RELEASE ME AS I AM NOW WASTING YOUR POWER!"
"Dude Apus is in heaven. If he heard you then he has some good hearing for an old man." Vanessa darted her tongue out and stuck the tiny angel to it. She dangled him above her maw and kept lowering her tongue quickly before stopping herself every time he got too close to her mouth. Vanessa pointed to the cave and started walking still torturing the angel. Thomas followed.(What a sadistic Demon. So glad I am on her side. I wonder what stopped her from killing me in the first place. Maybe she does have a good side in personality, like how she has a good side in looks- her front. NO NO NO, don't think about her rack. She can see through me, last thing I need is her to be reading my perverted thoughts.) He realised he had been dawdling for about 30 seconds and snapped out of his thought bubble. He ran into the cave afraid to be out here alone.
Chapter End Notes:
Yeah...this is so much different to Harry's luck I felt completely different whilst writing it.