[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: A war between two divine races has brought the human race down to almost nothing. An abandoned demon tries to survive the effects of the war along with a human orphan with nothing but their wits,strength and a magical shrinking gun.
Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 4557 Read: 14275
Published: July 18 2015 Updated: July 18 2015
Story Notes:
Disclaimer:all publicly recognisable characters in this story don't belong to me...they or more specifically HE belongs to that one company that made DQIX(9)... Hey guys :)
This is the thing I was working on. If you guessed it look inside your mailbox. A black hamster named dash should be inside. If it isn't then well...oh no...

Before you proceed this story is WAY different compared with Harry's luck(that grammar tho...). The amount of gore is heavy and story plays a huge part in this one rather than simply following the life of Mia and Harry like in Harry's luck. Because of the heavy story there may not be too much giantess stuff in the first few chapters so bear that in mind. This will also have a more serious tone in comparison to Harry's luck. However I will try to add some funny stuff because to can't write seriously all the time...

Enjoy :)

1. In the beginning... by Tarry [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (738 words)
First chapter...hope u like it

2. Food would be nice... by Tarry [Reviews - 0] (1179 words)
Chapter two...

3. Thomas by Tarry [Reviews - 0] (1179 words)
I can't remember where I put a giantess part in...was it this one or the next one...

4. Oh a cave by Tarry [Reviews - 0] (1461 words)
This is all I have for this right now...plz review to tell me how to improve :D