- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter two...
Vanessa sighed. It had been a couple of days since she was banished and yet the world was already barren from the fighting. The lush areas had disappeared completely and they had been replaced by gloomy dusty landscapes. Vanessa got to her feet. She stood at 5'7" extremely small for a demon. Her violet pigmented hair was long and reached down to her relatively flat ass. However most of her hair was covered by the red hood she wore. Two small yellow horns stuck out from the side of her head and pierced the hood.She sported a skin tight red cottony top,This made her already extremely large breasts even more dominant,the top had a mini-skirt attached to it. She also wore no footwear or gloves showing her deep purple painted finger and toe nails. Vanessa had also changed her skin colour from the black shade of demon skin to the fleshy pink of humans. This was to trick Angels into leaving her alone.Vanessa's stomach gurgled. "Damn I'm hungry." Vanessa said to herself. "Oh well let's start looking then-I'm too tired to fly so I'll just walk for now." Vanessa walked the wasteland which was once home to millions of humans. Now almost barren of human life due to a little sex problem she had.

Vanessa didn't care though. She never really helped the other Demons protect the humans. After a few minutes Vanessa saw something by her foot. It was a large rat gnawing on something. It looked alive and it was struggling. It was a bird. The rat was one of the few survivors from the ongoing conflict and was doing what it could to survive. Just like everyone else not in the war. "Sorry rat, survival of the fittest." She said. Vanessa stamped onto to rat holding the creature under her foot. The bird released it's body from the rat as it squealed for help. The bird tried to fly away but Vanessa impaled the small bird with her dart like black tongue . It shot out like a bullet from her mouth and didn't struggle to pass through the bird's hollow bones. Vanessa reeled her tongue back in and closed her mouth on the morsel. She swallowed the bird whole not savouring the taste it provided. "Ah that was nice. I can see why you wanted him Mr. Rat, the taste was perfect. So meaty too." Vanessa was pressing her foot down onto the creature. It struggled under the appendage as the odour from her feet reached its nose. "Sorry rat does it stink badly down there? Don't worry I will help you." Vanessa skewered the mammal with her tail and lifted its limp bleeding body to her greedy maw. Vanessa got about half the rat into her mouth and then slowly pulled the rest of the rodent inside. She swallowed the creature whole. "I'm still hungry. They were not enough."
"Stop Demon. Prepare to die." An angel appeared from behind the dead tree and swung his sword at Vanessa. He must've seen her hunt using her tongue.She barely ducked down in time to avoid being decapitated. Vanessa grabbed the arm of the angel and bit into it. The sharp fangs from her mouth dug into the arm of her attacker. Blood squirted into her mouth.(oh. The blood tastes nice.) she thought to herself however she was to stubborn to eat an angel. It was considered dirty after the war broke out.Vanessa used her tail to knock the sword out from her attackers hand. She then kicked him in the stomach sending him flying backwards. The angel rose up and flew at her with full speed. He hit Vanessa and the impact with her stomach was enough to make blood squirt from Vanessa's mouth. The angel pushed her back and hovered above the ground

"You cunt." Vanessa screamed as she grabbed the wings of the Angel. She tore them off with her bare hands. The angel fell on his feet only to be met with long fingernails slicing through the upper half of his body. The top half of the angel fell backwards as the legs still stood. Blood splattered the floor of the battlefield. Vanessa was gasping for air. She didn't expect him to be so tough. She looked down at his dead body and spat on it.
" You pathetic Angel shit don't deserve to be eaten by something as beautiful as me." Vanessa's stomach growled again. "No belly, no matter how hungry we get I am not eating an angel. They are below rats and pretty much anything for that matter." Vanessa hadn't talked to anyone in days. She had begun talking to herself yesterday. "You know what, fuck walking my feet are tired. I will fly it's faster, just gotta avoid the Angels flying around." Vanessa cut through the back of her skin tight top with her retractable dark black wings. They grew from being the size of her hand to almost as tall as she was herself. Vanessa took to the skies. She looked down on the world below her. She could see battles between the two sides randomly scattered around the land. (Man,peace was nicer. Also living in a castle and not eating dirty rats was nice too) Vanessa thought. The battles were intense. Even at this height Vanessa could hear the shouts and screams of death and see the rivers of blood from decaying bodies.

Vanessa was flying for a while until she spotted a small settlement. (Are there humans here?) Vanessa thought to herself. She flew just behind the settlement and retracted her wings. She looked like a human with her fake fleshy skin tone. She could easily pass of as a human, all the features of a demon that she posed were gone. Except her horns, tail and her fangs.Vanessa walked into the settlement. She looked around. "Hey! I need some help!" She said in her most pathetic voice. Shortly a family of humans came form a small hut. They gestured her inside. Vanessa was not going to say no to free hospitality. She walked into the hut.
"You poor thing! What were you attacked by?" The female human asked her.
"Oh it was nothing."
"What's with the horns and the tail?" The smallest person asked. There were three humans in total. A mother a father and their son.
"Horns and tail? Oh these. These are to trick the Demons: they won't attack their own."
"Or you could just be a Demon." The father said with a serious tone and a stern face. Vanessa's mouth hung open. (How did he know) she thought (ok fine I will just have to kill all three of these humans...) she was ready to lash at him when he laughed out loud." I'm joking. Hahaha you looked so afraid. Ah wow. Everyone knows demons have black skin."
"Yeah. Ha that was a good joke." Vanessa said sighing in relief. The last thing she needed was to get attention from the patrolling Angels. She wanted to kill and eat these people quietly.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope u are enjoying this so far...