- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

SET-UP FOR NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL INCLUDE
* GTS Content
* Smut for DAYS
* PLOT SOMEHOW

Enjoy and thanks for reading!


*** 

“Is this the right place?” Rebecca asked. She rose an eyebrow at the black steel gate, its polished bars capped with a crest – a large pyramid with a golden N on the front. Flanked by ivy-covered bricks, the gate was imposing to say the least. Pavement led deep into the forest, presumably up the hill. Miranda glanced at the text Kira had sent – 1303 Newman Drive. To the right of the gate, a golden 1303 hung, the ivy threatening to cover it as well. Miranda shrugged.

 

“Yeah...that's what the text says,” Miranda said, frowning. She got out of the car and approached the gate, tilting her head curiously at an intercom set into the brick nearby. The ravenette pressed her finger to the green button. “Kira? You there?”

 

Moments later, there was a faint crackling, followed by Kira's voice. “Oh, you're here! Marvelous. Hold on a second, okay?” Miranda got back in the car, and slowly, the gate creaked open. Rebecca drove forward, careful to slip within the bounds of the gate, and headed up the pavement. It curled around the hill, the setting sun obscured by trees whose canopies cast vast shadows upon them. Here and there, a lamppost illuminated the shadows, and after a few minutes of slow travel, Miranda's jaw dropped. The Northvale estate sat on the top of the hill, imposing and ancient. It was the very archetype of a mansion, three stories tall with balconies, windows and beautiful exterior furnishings. It seemed to be made entirely of brick and stone, and the front courtyard alone was a bountiful garden of colors and fountains. Rebecca stopped the car at the zenith of the driveway, letting Miranda out and driving back down the hill. Miranda bit her lip timorously as she tiptoed up the brick walkway, stepping between two enormous columns that had been carved to represent mighty figures holding up slabs of marble. She held out a hand and used the knocker to pound on the door.

 

The door slowly creaked open, and soon was pulled back by Kira. The redhead smiled at her visitor; she was dressed simply, far more casual than she was when she was out, and fought to slip the sleeves of her hoodie down over her wrists – an act that Miranda felt was adorable in and of itself. “Hello! I'm so glad you're here. Come in, please?” She stepped back and allowed Miranda to enter the foyer.

 

With a heavy thud, Kira closed the door and swept Miranda into a tight hug. Miranda blushed hard and returned the embrace, cradling the curvacious redhead the best she could. Kira smiled as they broke away, and wrung her fingers. “I hope this place wasn't too hard to find. Though, I guess there's not much left in Prescott Heights...”

 

Miranda shook her head. “Nah, it's...the gate was a bit difficult to notice, but...I saw the buzzer. This is practically a castle! You live here alone?!” She exclaimed. Kira raised and lowered a shoulder.

 

“There's me, and my dog, and Lilith, who stalks around...I used to have a butler, my dad's, but I sent him away when...I inherited the house. So yeah, it's just me and the ghosts.” Kira replied. “You want some food, or something to drink? Is it five-o-clock yet? Do we care?” The British girl stepped through the center door, Miranda on her heels; the ravenette tried still to keep everything in view as she walked. Gorgeous chandeliers hung above; masterfully done paintings decorated the walls. Here and there were crystals and carvings, all things she assumed Kira's father had collected. The kitchen was all marble countertops and polished wood; a full bar was set up against the far wall, and the pantry took up one of the other walls entirely. Glass windows overlooked the outside pool. Kira stepped behind the bar and reached up, pulling two glasses from the rack above her.

 

Miranda sat on one of the bar stools and idly played with a tiny sword that had been driven through an olive. It was like one of the plastic ones that was often used to garnish drinks, but was real, with a miniscule leather hilt and a tiny sharp steel blade. “Nice collection,” She said, eyeing Kira's liquor choices. The redhead smirked impishly and blew a strand of crimson out of her face. “I'm more of a rum girl myself,” Kira smiled and reached over, setting a massive bottle of Bacardi Superior before Miranda on the table. Miranda huffed and checked her watch. “Twist my arm, why don't you...”

 

Kira giggled and mixed Miranda a mojito, tossing in mint and sliding it to her. “My favorite drink. You can barely taste the rum, so you have a bunch of 'em and it just knocks you on your ass. Takes me a whole lot to get drunk, though. How's your tolerance?”

 

Miranda sipped the drink, moaning softly at its perfection, and then snorted into it at Kira's question. “I'm basically a kitten.” Miranda confessed sheepishly. Kira grinned her goddess-like smile again.

 

“Adorable,” She said. “I wish I were a lightweight! I go through so many damned drinks trying to get properly tanked...haven't been really drunk in several years,” As she talked, a faint clinking of glasses could be heard, and an all-black cat with eyes as green as Kira's leaped onto the counter with a tiny meow. Miranda held out her hand affectionately, and Lilith nuzzled it. “Oh, she likes you. Rare...she usually hates anyone but me. Good thing you're not a man – those are her least favorite kinds of people.”

 

Miranda scooped Lilith into her arms and allowed the cat to find its most comfortable position. “So what do you wanna do tonight? The Prescott Heights theater survived the blaze, yeah? We could catch a movie...”

 

Kira shrugged, mixing herself a drink. “I would prefer to stay in, if that's all well with you? Plenty to do here...I've got a huge movie collection if you're really itching for it.”

 

“I dunno, I was just suggesting things,” Miranda said. She held up the bag she was carrying and smiled. “I brought my bathing suit like you asked. Bit cold for swimming, isn't it? Being autumn and all...”

 

Kira shrugged. “Cold doesn't bother me. But my house doesn't only have an outside pool, y'know,” Kira said mischievously. “Come here.” She went around the bar, took Miranda's hand, and led the ravenette out of the kitchen.

 

“You have an inside pool. Kira, this isn't a house, it's a hotel.”

 

Kira laughed and led Miranda to the opposite end of the house, down a curved wooden staircase that descended into the hill itself. The stairwell led into a stone basement, furnished and beautiful. Another bar was here, less stocked than the one upstairs, and there were several side rooms with sliding wooden doors for changing, but the real attraction was the deep pool set into the rock below. Two tiers of stone curved around it, and the stairs that connected these tiers went into the pool itself. A waterfall flowed from a higher pool, smaller; Miranda assumed it was a jacuzzi. She stood there, amazed at the beauty of this cave, and barely registered Kira beginning to pull her hoodie off.

 

“Go change, lovely. I'll be here,” Kira said, smiling. Miranda blushed, nodded, and scampered off to one of the side rooms. Miranda had purposefully chosen her favorite bikini – she wanted to look her best and hopefully impress Kira – and so wore a black suit that contrasted her pale skin and complimented the midnight curls of her hair. It hugged her hips and pressed up her chest, and she couldn't help but feel sexy. When she exited the room, those feelings melted away as she beheld Kira. The redhead wore a similar outfit, black and red, and her half-naked body was more gloriously curved than anything Miranda had ever expected, even with those dresses of hers.

 

“Someone likes what they see,” Kira cooed, glancing at Miranda's dumbstruck form. She stood up and walked – strutted, really – over to Miranda, drink in hand. “It's alright. You are equally given my approval.”

 

“You...you like?” Miranda asked hopefully. Kira kissed her. Miranda's body melted on command; Kira's hot breath washed over Miranda's lips and tongue, spicy and fiery. The redhead grinned ferociously and took Miranda's hand.

 

“Fuck yeah,” She said softly. “Come on. I wanna see you wet. Multiple meanings implied.” She grinned that infectious smirk again and twirled on her heel, leading the blushing ravenette towards the jacuzzi. Up the stone steps they went, the rippling of the waterfall echoing off the cavern's walls. Cold, damp stone met Miranda's feet, and as she glanced down, her vision met Kira's. Curved, with deep arches, painted toenails...this girl was so fucking beautiful, Miranda wanted her feet alone. She salivated, imagining Kira as her owner.

 

The redhead turned away from the jacuzzi, turning on its bubbles and then slipping into its steaming surface. She sighed contently, closing her eyes and relaxing. When she opened them again, she saw Miranda standing there, lost for words as water and steam accentuated Kira in all the best ways possible.

 

“Coming in, darling?” Kira asked. “Please say yes.”

 

“U-uh, I...y-yes, Godd—fuck. Yes Kira.” She blushed and stepped into the jacuzzi; it was a bit too hot for her, but she grit her teeth and slid onto her butt, sitting on the surprisingly comfortable stone. Kira settled into the bubbles, her deep red hair becoming even darker as it was soaked.

 

“This is my favorite thing to do ever,” Kira basically moaned. “I've been wanting to get you in here for weeks.”

 

Miranda's eyes lit up and she bit her lip in anticipation, in euphoric eagerness. “W-why?”

 

Kira's emerald irises settled on the black-haired sub, and she slid forward, her slippery, wet chest threatening to slide out of the tight confines of her bikini top. “Because I knew you'd be fucking hot while soaked, but if I knew you'd be this hot, I might have kidnapped you.”

 

“K-Kira...” Miranda whimpered, blatantly staring at her chest. Kira slid a finger underneath the girl's jaw and tilted it upward, tsking softly at the girl. Miranda's breath caught inside her at the sound, the playful disapproval. How did this girl manage to press all the right buttons at once?

 

“Naughty girl. My eyes are up here...aren't they good enough?” Kira breathed. Hot, steamy breath washed across Miranda's face, and the scent of who she hoped would become her dominatrix flooded the girl's mind. Miranda sputtered a response, locking her eyes onto Kira's, and moaned loudly as the redhead straddled her in the jacuzzi. Water raced down the girl's curvacious body, and she slid her hands into Miranda's black hair with a savage grin.

 

“Kiss me,” Kira commanded. Miranda didn't need a moment. She grabbed Kira's face and brought her down to her, kissing her for all she was worth. Their tongues slid against each other, soft and gentle turning to rough and eager. Miranda's delicate hands traced up Kira's deep back; the redhead's fingers massaged Miranda's scalp and neck, searching for her most sensitive nerves there and eliciting moans from the little ravenette. Kira grinded on her, the water sliding against and between them, and Miranda was in heaven, lost to anything that was not Kira. Nearly five minutes later, the girls parted, strands of drool linking their plump lips. Kira slid her hand into Miranda's hair, tilting the girl's head to the side and nibbling her ear. Miranda nearly screamed.

 

“Shower, pet. Now. We need more space,” Kira moaned quietly. Miranda nodded, lost for words at her excitement. Kira stood, the water dripping down her perfect ass and toned legs in a way that made Miranda gush, and she held out her hand. “Follow me.”

 

Miranda took her hand obediently, and gulped. It was coming true – every last goddamn wish.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Kira's mean and really fun to write.

Thanks for reading!