- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the huge delay, my computer shit the bed and I had to write this on my phone and upload it from another computer. Urgh.

Enjoy!

*** *** ***

This is it, Miranda thought, her hand clasped in Kira's as the bikini-clad redhead made her way up the steps, dripping water onto polished stone. This is how I die - of pure fucking happiness.

 

Kira's hand was hot to the touch, as fiery as her personality. Miranda briefly thought it odd; this was not normal heat, not a usual human warmth - it almost hurt. But all thoughts drifted away, as they were wont to do around the redheaded girl, replaced instead by soft whispers of promised ecstasy beyond the dreams of an average soul.

 

The second floor of the Northvale estate was as elegant as the first; charming, grandiose and furnished. They passed two heavy wooden doors and an expensive painting, passed under another candle-lit chandelier, and moved with purpose across stone tiles to their destination. The magnificently carved oaken door greeted Miranda, its intricately designed surface almost as inviting as its owner. Miranda felt drawn to the door, as though she'd seen it in her dreams and it played at the edge of her subconscious, half remembered. What was before it didn't matter, but what was behind it was perhaps the most tantalizing thing she'd ever been exposed to. It was beyond curiosity, it was a visceral need.

 

"Take me in," Miranda moaned, gripping Kira's burning hand tightly. "Please, my Kira."

 

"So eager, little dove," Kira purred, laying her soft, crimson lips upon Miranda's again. An explosion of euphoria lit Miranda up, driving her with divine purpose to an otherwise unreachable high. The kiss broke, and Kira turned the door open to let her guest in.

 

*** *** ***

 

Jim Cromwell opened his eyes blearily. Where the hell was he? It was as dark as night around him, and with an icy jolt he realized he was bound, wrists and ankles, as well as gagged with a piece of cloth. If he had been knocked out, and taken prisoner by some psycho...surely, they had taken Christy, Bruce and Phil as well. Being homeless in Luxsey was not easy, so the four of them always stuck together for safety. All Jim knew was that he couldn't move, he couldn't speak, and where he or his captor was, he had no idea. He briefly struggled against the restraints, wriggling against the damp piece of stone he was attached to. As he fought, he brushed against it, and grimaced at the taste. Ugh, tastes like soap, He thought.

 

Christy Seoni considered herself a reasonable woman. She'd been through a lot in her life. But being stuck in a glass prison was something new. All she had to go on was that the walls were transparent and cold, her wrists were bound by rope, and her mouth was likewise gagged. She threw her weight against the walls, and let out a muffled scream when the whole room shook and trembled. Backing up, she sat in the center of her prison and tried not to cry.

 

Bruce Ardsley didn't have much to go on. He could see Phil, his boyfriend, nearby, but he couldn't move; his whole body was adhered to a surface, held fast by a sticky, unyielding, tacky substance. Phil was maybe twenty feet away and unconscious, above him - above him?

 

It was then that Bruce realized he was vertical. He was stuck to a monolithic white wall, the ceilings and floors invisible, hundreds of feet away in either direction. Kicking wildly, he fought and groaned into his gag, petrified. He trembled, trying to rationalize himself into dislocating his shoulders to escape, when what sounded like the opening of a door, amplified a hundred times, echoed against the walls and was immediately followed by an inhumanly loud, feminine giggle that made his hairs stand on end...

 

*** *** ***

 

Jaw-dropping was an inadequate term; truth be told, there was no adequate term for Kira's master bathroom. The shower took up the majority of it, a twelve-foot high marble chamber with two glass doors, one on each side. Opposite the door they had came through was a crackling fireplace, and a sunroof let light into the shower. The shower itself had multiple ledges on the walls, and it had two shower heads, one with an exceptionally long cord. Kira smiled at Miranda's awestruck face and stepped before her.

 

"Manda," Kira asked quietly. "Can I perhaps interest you in something more enticing than my master bath?" She undid the laces of her bikini top, exposing perfect breasts to the cold air. Miranda stopped mid-expression and allowed herself a blatant gawk. There could be no way this girl was this pretty.

 

Kira grabbed Miranda's hand and pulled the ravenette forward, kissing her firmly, with more intent than before. She brought Miranda's hands down to her ample hips and wiggled in place, letting her crush move to an unseen rhythm. Kira's hand reached out and turned on the water, and she moaned as steam began filling the room.

 

"Fuck I love water," Kira said softly, grinning as Miranda fumbled with her bikini bottom, the ravenette's trembling hands a liability. "It's so sexy." Miranda finally succeeded in her task, and finally, Kira stood before her in all her glory, wearing only a peridot pendant on a silver chain.

 

"Let's get you in it, then..." Miranda purred, trying out a burst of confidence. Kira apparently loved it, lunging for the submissive girl and practically tearing her clothes asunder. Soon, both girls were naked, their glorious bodies glistening in the steam, and they embraced, kissing and gripping onto each other as though it was their last night to live.

 

Kira opened the shower door, and held it for Miranda. The ravenette entered, stepping onto warm marble between the two gushing shower heads. Thick clouds of steam obscured the walls, and Kira stepped in, grinning her Aphrodite grin. Miranda reached for one of the streams with intent to seduce Kira with her wet body, but recoiled at the temperature.

 

"Ow! Too hot. Kira, that's like boiling."

 

Kira gave her lover a grin and slipped under the stream, the scalding water soaking her body and running down its curvaceous perfection in steaming rivulets. Her dark red hair became even more so, her nipples hardened, and again Miranda was lost in her crush's beauty.

 

Kira suddenly grabbed Miranda's wrist and tugged hard, forcing the frightened girl into the scalding water. Miranda gasped and bit her lip to brace herself, but there was no pain. She felt immense heat, but for some reason, it didn't hurt. She stared at Kira in awe, but the devious redhead was already wrapping the long shower head cord around Miranda's neck, waist, wrists and ankles. Miranda felt herself become a whole different sort of wet as Kira bound her. Grinning that insufferable grin again, Kira reached over and tightly blindfolded Miranda with a hot washcloth.

 

Leaning against the wall, Miranda positioned herself so that Kira had full access to her. She was barely able to move, blindfolded, and trembling in wanton lust. Kira moaned in Miranda's ear, a sound that alone made the sub squirm delightfully.

 

"You need to be cleaned," Kira whispered. She grinned hungrily and reached for the soap...

 

*** *** ***

 

Jim wanted to shout in fear as his whole world shook, but the gag stopped him. He blinked as hot steam and bright illumination greeted his senses, but it was the next sight that made his eyes widen.

 

He was looking up at the breasts and face of an impossibly gorgeous redhead, hundreds of feet above him. Judging by the position of her arm, whatever he was adhered to was in the palm of the titan's hand. Steaming hot water ran down the girl's body, Jim craned his neck to see who the colossal redhead was talking to, and was immediately greeted by sudden vertigo and then a mouthful of warm, drenched skin.

 

He groaned into his gag as scalding water met him, and as his prison was rubbed up and down the contours of another enormous girl, Jim realized the truth - he was barely four inches tall, tied to a bar of soap. The redhead ribbed the soap all over the other girl, causing moans and purrs. Jim tried to keep his head afloat, tried to ignore the heat and humiliation, and screamed anew as the other girl's thighs enveloped him. Her body trembled and thick stands of cum dripped onto the tiny prisoner. With a sudden jolt, Jim was dropped onto the marble floor. He watched from below as the two girls kissed, the redhead teasing the lips of a bound, blindfolded brunette. Jim's curiosity and lust turned into bloodcurdling terror as the redhead looked down, winked, and crushed him into the bar mercilessly with her sole. Her plump, pretty toes annihilated the man, and she wiped him away on the floor.

 

*** *** ***

 

Kira was humming with delight; the first toy person had been used, tormented, and crushed without Miranda noticing. The sadistic redhead eyed the girl in the jar and the two men taped to the walls, and her lips curled into a fierce grin. Reaching for the jar, Kira carefully extracted the girl and slid her against her skin. The girl shrieked into her gag, from fear and disbelief as well as the raw temperature of lustful Kira's skin. Miranda squirmed, her body still bound, and she felt Kira's hot breath on her.

 

"M-my mistress? What's going on?" She asked. Kira giggled and grunted pleasuribly.

 

"Using a sex toy on me while I finger and lick you." Kira replied playfully. Miranda blushed, and with a loud moan, Kira forced tiny Christy into her boiling hot pussy. She shoved the girl all the way in with a finger, dropped to her knees in ecstasy, and gave Miranda one long lick.

 

Kira moaned at the taste; Miranda screamed loudly as her fantasies came true, and inside Kira, a poor, six-inch woman boiled to death for the fleeting pleasure of Kira Northvale. She struggled fruitlessly against Kira’s body, unable to move, unable to breathe, unable to scream. Kira’s internal temperatures tortured her even more than the girl’s convulsing muscles did, and the combination made for a truly hellish experience. Kira wriggled her hips, swaying in place as she licked and sucked on Miranda’s clit, enjoying the way the ravenette squirmed on her tongue and screamed her little heart out. Unable to endure any more waiting, Kira forced two fingers inside Miranda, and the submissive girl shrieked as pleasure and fire lanced through her.

 

“K-KIRA!” Miranda screamed, unable to tell if it hurt or not. The hottest thing she’d ever experienced, in multiple ways, was deep within her, and her body responded by gushing all over Kira’s lithe hand. “I-I...I c-can’t…”

 

Kira breathed hot against Miranda’s body, making the pale ravenette squirm again. “Who said you had to resist?” And with those words, Miranda came hard, screaming and writhing on her Mistress’s fingers. Kira extracted her hand, cleaning it with her long tongue, and smirked as Miranda collapsed onto the shower floor. Kira gripped a handful of Miranda’s hair and forced the moaning girl against her curvaceous body, grinning as Miranda started to lick her scalding skin. “My turn, little one,” She cooed. She swayed in place, gave the captives taped to the wall a grin, and squeezed her legs together, annihilating Christy inside her.

 

Kira pivoted, her soaking red hair trailing behind her, and leaned against the wall, laughing as muffled screams met her body. Arching against the damp walls, she smothered Phil Ardsley with just one of her breasts. Miranda administered kisses and licks to her lover’s smooth body, practically drooling with the effort. Every curve and contour of Kira’s body was perfect, deliriously gorgeous, proportioned as though she were carved from marble. Kira wriggled against the wall, her sensitive body taken to lusts for Miranda and her gorgeous mouth. Underneath her breast, Phil was crushed slowly, mashed into the wall by the whims of a writhing Goddess. Bruce struggled fiercely, calling for his brother through his gag, trying desperately to find a way to combat the pale goddess that killed him for her pleasure, as part of her cruel games. He looked down, trying to gain the attention of the blindfolded maiden, but it served to no avail.

 

Kira grit her teeth and pressed against the wall hard, Miranda’s tongue driving her closer and closer to a primal reaction. Her pressed-up chest made short work of Phil, ending him entirely, and she smiled, grinding him to paste against the wall and washing him away. Taking no time to spare, Kira pivoted in place and guided Miranda’s tongue against her, taking the chance this time to smother Bruce with her round, glistening ass. Bruce gave out a cry as it came towards him, and though Miranda’s ears perked up, Kira grabbed her hair and forced her tongue in, screaming out loud as the combination of her submissive’s tongue and of her sexual games crushing a helpless man under her ass flung her over the edge of orgasm. Her body trembled; her nails dug into Miranda’s skin, and she screamed her heart out as she came hot juices all over Miranda’s face.

 

Quickly extracting Christy and squeezing, she washed the blood away, leaned down, and removed Miranda’s blindfold. The ravenette stared at her in awe, her eyes wide and lustful, and the two girls kissed in the embrace of the water, unable to feel pain, unable to feel anything but each other and the stream.


Kira hugged Miranda against her breast, which the ravenette kissed delicately. It was the beginning of a new era for them all.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and please review!