- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final Chapter! Thanks for reading my short, super-violent fetish smut, haha.

The towering woman could tell the screams had escalated, but they barely reached her ears. She could make out the bug-sized cars, the squirming black dots she assumed were people, and the signs and lights that illuminated her feet and calves. She had seen herself in the reflection of the building only moments before; now, it reflected only one of her toned legs. Lorelei squatted down, inspecting the calf-high structure with a smirk. Her naked body glistened with her own sweat, and she tenderly gripped the pendant hanging around her neck, inspecting the peridot for its prisoner.

 

“I w-went too far,” Naomi whimpered. “You're eleven hundred feet tall...”

 

Lorelei smiled, letting the pendant drop down between her enlarged breasts, and pressed her warm tits against the cool surface of the tiny building. Its inhabitants' barely-audible shrieks wafted up to her, and it fueled her ardor as she pressed harder. Cracks sounded out, and slowly, the girl backed away, laughing at how she'd nearly pushed a skyscraper off its foundation with just her chest. She clenched a fist and unclenched it, waving her long, elegant fingers with a curious grin. Slowly, she took one finger and slid it down the length of the damaged building, scraping glass and metal away as her fingernail tore it apart. Slowly, the finger dropped, crushing one of the scampering black dots underneath it. Lorelei's grin lit up her face as she lived out one of her most visceral fantasies – crushing the life out of someone with one finger.

 

“Fuck, I'm powerful,” Lorelei purred. Her cold eyes glittered maliciously as she licked the building, slathering it in drool and biting her lip in anticipation. “This is too much...”

 

*** *** ***

 

“I don't think skyscrapers would actually make very good dildos, Lorelei,” Naomi muttered softly, still bucking from Lorelei's last efforts. “Hard edges. Cold metal. Sharp, broken. That just sounds painful, not hot...”

 

“Naomi?” Lorelei said, taking her hand away. Naomi practically cried, so the redhead slid her hand back down. “The point of the fantasy, my love, is that those inside the structure are forced to experience my insides. Remember?”

 

“Y-yeah, just...ow!” Naomi exclaimed. Lorelei sighed and ruffled Naomi's hair.

 

“You are impossible to please,” Lorelei laughed. “Shhh...”

 

*** *** ***

 

The people inside the building were vaguely aware of what was going on. Two legs, each wider than the structure itself, had collapsed to either side of it, crushing a street and the neighboring building without fanfare or effort. Thicker thighs came down, meeting the enormous girl's pale calves, her deep arches and enormous feet vertical and towering over them all, but it was her loud moans that tipped off the structure's terrified inhabitants. Those watching were treated to a view; though not usually one for exhibitionism, here Lorelei felt proud and eager to show off her enhanced body. Her pale hands gripped her enormous tits, squeezing the soft, warm flesh and kneading them pleasuribly. Her breath became wet, warm and lustful, and she slid one hand down to separate her nether lips, smiling widely as drips of her cum leaked onto her makeshift dildo.

 

“Ready...?” She cooed. The goddess above swayed her gigantic hips, rocking back and forth with a sense of arrogance and anticipation. She gripped the structure, her free hand curling around it, and in one smooth motion, dropped her trembling body onto it, her pussy swallowing it all. Lorelei's eyes snapped open in surprise, and she buckled forward, her powerful hands crashing through cars, people and buildings. She rose her ass into the air, feeling it crumble a bit inside her, and grit her teeth pleasurably as she worked her hips up and down its sleek surface.

 

Inside, all was hell. Lorelei's body had initially just overwhelmed the inhabitants with pungent darkness, hot, sticky air and gurgling, slurping sounds, but when the windows shattered and the walls began to break, it was the flooding that began the hysterics. Nearly a hundred drowned in Lorelei's cum, slaves to her basic whims, to her carnal games. Far above them, their captor moaned and lolled her head, imagining the chaos inside but never able to experience it. For them, it was to be damned; for her, it was merely a fetish, and they were her tools. The thought of overpowering so many quickly brought the titanic redhead to orgasm, and she came almost immediately, squeezing her legs together and shattering both building and people. Smiling broadly, Lorelei stood, dusted herself off, and stepped into the street – just one foot was bigger than the whole street now, and she could not avoid crushing parts of buildings as she approached the city's center.

 

“You're so hot,” Naomi moaned in her mind. “B-But you said I could cum?”

 

Lorelei rolled her eyes playfully and snapped her fingers; Naomi appeared on the roof of a building nearby, for the first time able to see her girlfriend in all her enormous splendor. Naomi's eyes widened as she took in the pale flesh and mountainous chest; involuntarily, the dark-skinned girl's hands wandered. Lorelei's enormous finger came down, and Naomi immediately went to worship it. Lorelei watched, amused and horny again, her toes wriggling alone causing more devastation than she could ever realize.

 

“Go ahead,” Lorelei moaned. She dug her nails into the building and sunk to her hands and knees, sprawling out. Her long legs and gigantic feet bulldozed buildings and streets alike, pushing through stone and wood with the barest efforts. She writhed on the ground, biting her plump lip and sliding her hands over her pale flesh, smirking and staring at Naomi mischievously, just as she knew the girl loved it. Surely enough, Naomi was practically cumming already, watching the playful expression of her enormous girlfriend kill thousands without her even trying. “Little Naomi loves her show, doesn't she? She loves her Goddess Lorelei.”

 

“I d-do...fuck, I do!” Naomi called out, hoping her enormous Goddess could hear her. Lorelei arched her back deep, tossed her hair back, and roughly grabbed a handful of screaming, begging people. She was amazed; there had to be a hundred in her hand alone, in various stages of terror and pain. Growling savagely, Lorelei parted her pussy with one hand, and grinning at her wide-eyed paramour, shoved the handful inside her. Her moan was loud and lustful, and their wriggling drove her mad. Lorelei scrunched her toes and crammed another handful in, barely aware that she was smearing them on herself just as often.

 

“Say it, Naomi. FUCKING SAY IT!” Lorelei snarled, gripping the base of the building Naomi was on. The little girl screamed and fell, staring at her dom with eyes that begged prayer and obedience.

 

“I LOVE MY GODDESS LORELEI!” She screamed. Lorelei smirked, plucked a bus from the street, and turned over. The redhead smirked at Naomi and slid the bus over her curves, along her enlarged breasts and nipples, and inspected it, her eyes glittering. Inside, she saw screaming, pleading little people; hysterical ones. Smiling ear-to-ear, Lorelei slurped her tongue over the bus, her thick, sticky drool dripping onto the street in globs. The sight of her blood-stained, gigantic tongue drove them wild, and with a grin, Lorelei parted her legs and slid the bus back down her back. Naomi tilted her head curiously; what was Lorelei up to? The bus was barely the size of one of her fingers...it'd be no good as a dildo.

 

Those questions were answered immediately as the titanic redhead spread her ass with one hand and shoved the makeshift buttplug inside her bowel with the other. Naomi visibly drooled.

 

Lorelei giggled; she was enjoying this even more than she thought. She pressed her hands onto the pavement and leaned up, scooting forward to a yet-untouched part of town. Grinning maliciously, Lorelei winked down at her latest victims and dropped her tits onto the squirming crowd. Blood splattered her body, and she wriggled with effort, dipping her head down to slurp up the remains of those left alive. Sticky drool brought them to a searing end, and Lorelei melted, all three of her holes stimulated at once. Her next orgasm was powerful, held inside and potent; her vaginal muscles slaughtered her toys, crushing them into pulp as they contracted, and she moaned into the street, shaking and trembling. Somewhere behind her, Naomi was likewise on her third orgasm already.

 

“Enough for you,” Lorelei moaned. “Back in your pendant.” Naomi whimpered, but Lorelei snapped her fingers, and there, Naomi was. Naomi squirmed as much as she could, and her trembling voice rang out in Lorelei's mind again.

 

“You should find Ivan,” She said quickly. Lorelei's lips curled into a grin; why hadn't she thought of that? It'd been years since they broke up, but he was sure to be working for the same firm...Lorelei smirked hungrily and sauntered down the street, uncaring about what ended up underfoot. At this point, the people of the city were ants to her, things not even to be noticed. Lorelei soon found herself in a sea of knee-high skyscrapers, the tallest in the city. Around her, expensive cars and lavish businesses lay in ruins, just from her arrival. Lorelei gingerly stepped around, inspecting the buildings slowly. When she finally found the right one, she pressed her lips to the cool surface, kissing it gently and swaying delicately above the surging crowds that fought to escape her.

 

“Hello, little rich people,” Lorelei purred, scraping windows and walls away with her fingernails. “You're scared of me. I know you are. See my tongue? My slippery, sticky wet tongue? It would scoop you up and you'd be gone forever. Or, I could tit-box you and all your finances into rubble. You want that?” Their little cries for mercy made Lorelei want to shovel them into her mouth and cunt again, but she had a plan. “Bring me Ivan Solenski and I will leave you alive.”

 

She had barely given the order when a group of suits pushed a man toward the window of the top floor. His face blanched when he recognized the terrible face of the goddess above him. Lorelei pushed two fingers in, and he grit his teeth as she plucked him from the structure. Lorelei spun and leaned against the building, smiling as its inhabitants screamed when the structure groaned with effort. The redhead studied the little man between her fingers, who, despite his predicament, didn't seem that horrified.

 

“You should really be more scared, you know,” Lorelei growled, narrowing her eyes. “After what you did, I'd fear for my life.”

 

“I have no doubt you will kill me, Lorelei,” Ivan responded, detatched and horrified, but strong. “Just get it over with...”

 

“Uh-uh,” Lorelei said, shaking her head slowly. “No, you don't get to play 'too-cool-for-this'. Nope. You're going out screaming...” She spun around and dropped Ivan on the rooftop, stepping back and scooping up her chest in her hands. She batted her eyes and smiled, squishing the pendant between her breasts again. Smiling coyly, she spun and arched, showing off her body as her feet wreaked havoc on those below. “Like what you see, huh?”

 

“You look good, Lor,” Ivan admitted. “Gonna kill me with those?”

 

Lorelei pouted and leaned forward, kissing the structure with her tits. “Maaaaaybe...” She suddenly grabbed him, pushing him hard into her warm skin, dragging her down her body and across her nipple. Smiling hungrily, she teased her nipple with him, battering him simultaneously. He grunted and groaned, but refused to scream, even as she bruised him. Growling angrily, Lorelei set the man down before her.

 

“Worship my fucking feet. Get between two of my toes before I smash everyone in here to bits because you won't FUCKING SCREAM FOR ME!” Lorelei slammed her hand on the building, obliterating its top floor. Ivan scrambled between her toes, and Lorelei's lips curled into a sneer. Squatting down, she inspected the little man's ministrations, and sighed. “Remember how you used to hate my feet? Well, now they're your whole fucking world. Couldn't be bothered to pamper me, but you loved your secretaries, didn't you. Lick the blood and dirt from between my toes, bitch. It's more than you deserve.”

 

She watched coldly, refusing to move until Ivan became tired. He fell twice, getting back up to lick, barely making a dent in the viscera coating Lorelei's feet. She scoffed, pushing him down, and sighed, taking the pendant off and dangling it before the exhausted little man.

 

“This here is Naomi, my girlfriend. She's the best fucking thing I've ever had. Naomi, this is Ivan. Let me acquaint you two!” Lorelei growled and smashed down with the pendant. Ivan screamed loudly as it shattered his legs, smashing him into the pavement. Lorelei gritted her teeth, opening her mouth in a lustful gasp as she ground the dying man's lower body into paste. She stood back up, wrapping the necklace back around her throat, and regarded the little man with cold indifference.

 

“Unsatisfying,” She said bitterly. She glanced at his building and slid her hand in, emptying its contents into her open hands. Floods of screaming people were ushered into her palms; some leaped from her hand, splattering with tiny crunches near the broken Ivan. She smiled down at her ex-boyfriend and rocked her hips from side to side. “You were unsatisfying, so they have to die to make it up to me. You understand? They're dying this way because of you.” Lorelei brought both hands to her mouth, and moaned as her hundreds of captives slipped down. They slid across her palms, shrieking and pleading, bouncing off her plump lips and vanishing into a torrid hell. Lorelei closed her lips and swirled her tongue, moaning gently as her throat took them by the dozens. Patting her stomach cutely, Lorelei walked away, leaving the man to die a slow –

 

*** *** ***

 

“You. Are. Too. FUCKING. Much.” Naomi panted, at the edge of her rope. “P-Please, one more. Gods, I can't take it...”

 

“Fine, fine. I had a bit more...” Lorelei pouted.

 

“There's always Mega Lorelei 2, save some for that!” Naomi squeaked hopefully. Lorelei grinned at her and tapped her nose.

 

“Maybe I should do films, there's probably a market for this,” Lorelei considered. She slid two fingers into Naomi's soaking cunt, and the little sub squirmed under her, breath heavy again. “You wanna marry a fetish pornstar?”

 

“Don't t-tease...don't tease me...”

 

“Too late,” Lorelei purred. “Where was I?”

 

*** *** ***

 

Fuck. The word caught in Lorelei's mind as she felt electric warmth spread through her again. The world shrunk around her, the tallest buildings now gracing her knees. She trembled and nearly fell, the sensation of multiple growth spurts making her pussy ache. Fuck... Two thousand. Three thousand. Lorelei had no idea how big she was getting. It was ridiculous. Her feet expanded outward, pushing entire blocks aside, crushing thousands and thousands of tinies underneath her god-like weight. Finally, Lorelei dropped to her knees, a thunderous movement that crushed two neighborhoods into nothing but blood-stained debris.

 

She was eleven thousand feet tall by the end – over two miles tall.

 

The world below her looked like discolored patches. She could barely make out the depth change between the street and the buildings below, but there was no denying it – it would only take a single dance. The whole fucking city – her house with Naomi, every strip bar she'd danced in, every club she'd flirted in, every restaurant and business and human being, every single thing in the town – could be ended by one fucking dance. She rose a foot into the air and wriggled her toes. This was it. Not counting the ones she'd already killed, this was a footstep with a 3.2 million death rate.

 

Her fingers found her pussy again, and the foot came down...down, down, down. The city was no more. It crumbled like everything else, bursting into rock and spurts of flame underneath a foot thousands of feet wide and long. She danced on the city, rocking to an inaudible music, the soundtrack to her ascension. Lorelei sucked on the little pendant as she danced, destroying everything and everyone, the only sound to her the music of Naomi's lustful screams...

 

*** *** ***

 

“I love you,” Naomi purred, nuzzling Lorelei's breast as she gently came down. “I love you so much, Lorelei...”

 

“Love you too, Naomi,” Lorelei said. She kissed the trembling girl's forehead and finally withdrew her hand, dripping wet. “Wow.”

 

“Mega Lorelei gets me off...” Naomi said, muttering quietly as she pressed her face into Lorelei's ample bosom. “Your voice is liquid sex.”

 

Lorelei laughed. “Let me clean up...and we can get some sleep, okay?” She stood up and walked into the bathroom. Naomi watched lazily, her eyes taking in Lorelei's gorgeous form. She imagined it still; Lorelei, queen of the world.

 

“Don't be long, love.” Naomi pleaded. Lorelei smiled, nodded, and began to clean up.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading! More to come from Silent Dance.