- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

UPDATE YEAAAAAH

***

Lorelei buckled again; the little devil within her necklace was committing some truly insidious, vile, gorgeous crime, and now-familiar jolts of warm electricity bolted through the titanic redhead's body. The screams and chaos around her died down, or so it seemed; all eyes were on the girl as pale, sweat-soaked hands gripped a nearby building for support. Lorelei clenched her eyes shut, gritting her teeth as her body tried to comprehend the power she was being given – and then she exploded outward.

 

The tarmac beneath her feet cracked and crumbled; her expanding toes pushed cars and people out of the way, overtaking the street the girl had been terrorizing. Every inch on the enormous girl tingled and spasmed, and nigh-drunken laughs of power-induced ardor escaped her plush lips. Lorelei collapsed onto the ground with a thunderous slam, shaking from the ecstasy that ran through her. The people, the terrified little insects that glanced up at a Goddess, merely watched her latest ascension, as Lorelei quadrupled in height to four hundred feet tall.

 

The building she had been leaning against for support now brushed her thigh. In the distance, the skyscrapers glittering in the city proper looked to still be taller than her, but the residential area she'd grown above was all far below her. Her hungry, cold eyes took in her surroundings at her new height, and the beautiful, unstoppable girl grinned fiercely as she took a step forward.

 

Once her foot came down again, the screams renewed, and so did the redhead's fervor. With a deafening crash it came down, taking out most of a department store and several rows of packed houses with one earth-shattering stomp. Lorelei's breath caught inside her; she stood there, all toned figure and long legs, staring down at the rubble that her single foot had reduced houses, cars, families and lives into. Gingerly, the Goddess slowly lifted her foot, wriggling her enormous toes playfully. She admired her footprint; the way it sunk into the ground like she were walking on a beach, each toe's print visible in the sunken street, decorated with brick, blood and metal. Other streets nearby were beginning to notice her, and soon, a chorus of screams met the jubilant redhead's ears.

 

“Wh-what did you do?” Naomi's voice asked in her mind. Lorelei shrugged her enormous shoulders.

 

“I took a step. Watch, Little One,” Her paramour replied. Lorelei lifted another foot, aiming it for another cluster of urban homes. Screams, some more like pleading and begging, lifted up to her, but she paid them no mind. Baring her teeth, Lorelei stepped down again, crushing everything under tons and tons of pale flesh. Smiling playfully, she rocked her foot forward, pressing all her weight onto her toes and arching a towering, wrinkled sole into the sky. Near her, her subjects looked up, up, up her gorgeous, toned legs to a physique to die for. Lorelei grinned down at them, and let her foot drop back down, delighting in the squelching noises that erupted from under her sole.

 

“M-My Goddess Lorelei,” Naomi squeaked. “That w-was...”

 

“Nothing.” Lorelei finished. She stomped onto another street, and then another; each one compacted into the earth by her wide feet. Each time, she got a bit more vicious – a twist of her leg here, a squeeze of her toes there, crushing her way towards downtown. Each street was impacted, houses torn by shockwaves, glass shattered, cars ruined, but Lorelei never once looked down. She simply strutted, and any who were unlucky enough to find themselves under her shadow were turned into paste indistinguishable from pavement. With an arrogant swing to her lovely hips, Lorelei dragged her fingernails along the roofs of houses as she approached the sparkling city in the distance, eager to play.

 

“What ever happened to my cult, anyway?” Lorelei asked, suddenly remembering the girl she had left behind. She turned around and saw the insect, still on the roof with an expression of barely-contained awe and terror. Lorelei returned to her, taking a whole new path across the terrified streets, and lowered herself slowly, very aware of how her pussy was dripping onto the street below her. “There you are,” Lorelei purred, sending a wave of hot breath over her insignificant priestess. “I've a job for you.”

 

“G-Goddess?” The girl squeaked. The tiny voice was barely audible to the mighty redhead, but she smirked anyway at the attempt.

 

“Attention, everyone,” Lorelei announced, rising again to her full height. “I'm in need of some serious worship, and if I don't get it, I will introduce everyone here to a very real live hell. You think it's bad being turned into ribbony paste under my toes? Hah. I'll do everything I want to, and you know why? Because I can do this,” Lorelei moaned, and with a single step, the building, and her priestess, vanished into crumbling debris under her toes. Screams and cries echoed around her devastating sole, but with a flourish of her fingers, the priestess was alive again. The screams died down, and from their expressions, Lorelei knew they understood.

 

The enormous redhead lowered herself down, crushing a few small urban domiciles under her toned rear, extending a leg out that bulldozed another and stretched into the next street over. Grinning fiercely, Lorelei tossed her hair about, grabbed the peridot around her neck, and licked her lips.

 

“Get to worshipping,” The Goddess demanded. She closed her eyes and took the peridot into her mouth –

 

*** *** ***

 

“Unnnghhh! LORELEI YOU CHEATER, YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT!” Naomi whimpered, writhing around Lorelei's hand.

 

“So, then, why wouldn't I do it?” Lorelei purred, arching one long finger against Naomi's nerves. The dark-skinned girl squeaked with delight.

 

“B-But. Unfair. Nnf...” Naomi cried.

 

“Shh,” Lorelei said, biting Naomi's neck. “I'm about to have fun...”

 

*** *** ***

 

Drool dripped over plump lips, dribbling onto the biggest pair of breasts in the world. Naomi's wild moans echoed in Lorelei's head, and the titanic redhead grinned as her soft tongue drooled and slathered over her peridot's prisoner. Cold, eager eyes watched as a crowd of people so tiny Lorelei couldn't make out their individual faces gathered around her stretched out feet, her toned, arched legs, and her enormous, round ass. She felt little hands on her, tiny kisses and licks, and this brought a giggle to her lips, a sound that shook Naomi's very existence.

 

“G-Goddess?” The revived priestess said, shaking. “Wh...what...what should I do?”

 

Lorelei sighed and extended a finger, crushing the little girl without even looking at her, and restoring the sobbing creature to life shortly afterward. “Lead the sermon. Ask me a question again and I'm painting my fucking nails with you.”

 

The woman trembled, but she began to speak, praising Lorelei's beauty and the power she lorded over everyone. She began to worship, going on about the exaggerated curves they witnessed from their perspective, or how they should be lucky to have so playful and glorious a Goddess to serve. Lorelei's red lips curled into a wicked smirk as the tiny's words filled her body and mind with ego and passion, and soon, she watched with amused mirth as the insects of her city crawled onto her feet, climbing the wrinkles in her sole to reach the sweat that pooled between her toes.

 

“So dutiful,” Lorelei said, propping her arm up with her hand. “So very, very dutiful.”

 

“We serve, so that Goddess may spare us,” Her tiny priestess said. “We are more useful in life than we are in --”

 

“Do not speak for me,” Lorelei said, her mirth dropping immediately. With a single scrunch of her toes, dozens died, the blood splattering her foot and dripping slowly onto the street below. “You are very valuable in death. Your pain and violent ends make me wet. Don't you want to die for me, over and over and fucking over? Of course you do.”

 

“My...my Goddess, please...” The priestess said. Lorelei chuckled and pouted at the little thing.

 

“Relax, cutie. Killing you more times wouldn't do anything for me anymore...I'd rather make you watch what your words cost you.” Lorelei held up a finger, sliding her long, slimy tongue along it. Thick strands of drool slid down her hand and dripped into the street, coating some and drowning others as they tried to extract themselves from the sticky spit. Grinning ear-to-ear, Lorelei leaned back, arched her curvacious figure, and slid the spit-soaked drool through the crowd around her.

 

“N-No...” The woman moaned. Lorelei smirked, opened her mouth wide, and slid the screaming people stuck to her finger into the hot hell of her wide open maw. Her juicy lips closed around her finger, and with a devious smile, she pulled her finger out, clean. The little girl collapsed on the rooftop, nearly sick, and with a loud, audible gulp, Lorelei swallowed.

 

“Mmmm,” Lorelei moaned. “Bad news, guys – you're delicious,” She purred. Another finger swipe, another gulp of screaming lives doomed to a ceaseless cycle of searing death and reconstruction – and then people were running, screaming again.

 

STOMP! Lorelei's foot came down as easy as anything, her toes curling in as she dragged people and cars into a twisted mass underneath her sole. Her other foot extended outward, crashing through several houses as it bracketed in dozens of crying, begging people. The gigantic redhead leaned forward, examining the crowd she'd caught between her crossed feet.

 

“Very,” Lorelei purred, a long strand of drool dripping into the center. “Very...” She continued, breath coating her playthings. “Fucking...DELICIOUS.” The tongue slid out from between her lips, and screams echoed like never before. Lorelei dipped her head, moaning at the anticipation of such a cruel sport, and stroked the asphalt with her tongue. Tiny wriggling forms played havoc with the titanic redhead's nerves, and with a moan, the girl drew her tongue back in and sealed their fates. She glanced down at the crowd; a full line of them had been taken out by her tongue; some had been smeared into the pavement with it. This brought a playful giggle to Lorelei's lips; she could kill them just by licking them.

 

Another tongue swipe, another line of crying people gone, swallowed into a scalding, pitch-black oblivion. Lorelei tried to imagine it; the tightness of her throat, her body taking over after that initial swallow. How she was going about her play as dozens died horrific deaths inside her, only to be put together by powers she subconsciously worked upon them. The thought drove her sadism wild, and made her hot. She bit her lip, the surviving people in the crowd between her enormous legs seemed to notice this. Suddenly, Lorelei gasped, and closed her eyes to a new sensation as her breasts swelled slowly.

 

“What the fuck?” Lorelei said, glancing down. What had been C-cups when she was normal sized were now relative D-cups. Blinking once, Lorelei held her prodigious tits in both hands, giving them a squeeze that generated a moan from the horny, gigantic girl. “Naomi...?” She asked.

 

“Sorry!” The voice said in her mind. “I thought you'd – I mean, I figure you might like it if I...um...you...look great!”

 

Lorelei crossed her arms under her warm, tingling breasts and gripped the peridot. “You want my tits bigger, huh, Naomi? You want your Goddess to be huge, busty, and impossibly curved? Of course you do...c'mere.” Smiling hungrily, Lorelei slid the peridot between her heavy tits, giggling as it sunk into her cleavage and vanished into warm, enveloping tit-flesh.

 

As Lorelei kneaded her breasts, she closed her eyes to the lovely sensation, and the ecstatic image of her girlfriend tossed about in her peridot prison, enveloped and unable to move, bound by her body. Lorelei's toes wriggled and clenched as she groped herself, and she squirmed as she felt her breasts stretch her fingers out even further. Leaning forward, she abandoned all restraint, falling onto her front and crushing anyone left alive in her little cult underneath mounds of pale tits.

 

“Worship,” Lorelei cooed, drooling onto the pavement as Naomi's panting and screaming echoed in her mind. “W-Worship...your...Goddess!” She squirmed with every word, grinding her tits into the streets, smirking as those left standing bowed to her beauty, begging to give everything in exchange for survival. Lorelei offered them no mercy, scooping them up and squishing them against her new breasts with a single finger.

 

“I wanna come,” Naomi whimpered in her mind. “That...that was s-so hot.”

 

Lorelei kneeled back up, sitting on her feet and very aware of how amazing her thighs looked. Her bulging chest made her even more curvacious; wide hips narrowed at her toned waist, and then swelled to her double-Ds, which she cupped and squeezed, barely able to contain how beautiful, how full of power, and how ecstatic she felt. She had to share this with more, and the little crowd beneath her was not up to the task.

 

“You've served me well,” Lorelei said, looking down at her priestess. She picked the little girl up and examined her, smiling softly. “You may die easy knowing your body will be fuel for my next cup size.” Lorelei popped the girl into her mouth without fanfare, and chewed deliberately, shredding the little woman into strips. Smiling hungrily, she turned on her heel and waltzed toward the city, again with divine purpose. Her heavy chest bounced as she walked; her crimson curls danced around her shoulders. Goddess Lorelei had vicious intent on her mind, but for what she wanted, she needed to be bigger...even bigger than she was.

 

“You wanna come, Naomi? I'll let you...if you make me bigger.” Lorelei cooed, smirking as a particularly well-placed step crashed through a restaurant, killing everyone inside and mangling even more. As she reached the city lines, she moaned; anticipation flooded her like a drug.

 

“Y-yes! Oh, yes, Goddess. How much bigger?” Naomi whimpered. Lorelei's lips curled into a smirk as she glanced at the closest skyscraper. She saw her reflection in its glass surface, and her eyes widened – she was fucking beautiful.

 

“Eight hundred. Let's...let's go with eight hundred,” Lorelei grinned at the building's shrieking inhabitants. “I wanna fuck this thing.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, please review so I can get better, yadda yadda, stuff and things.