- Text Size +

Both mum and dad were leaving today. They said they were gonna stay a couple of days in another town, so they got a baby sitter. I'm 16, I don't think I need a Babysitter....

"Quick! Get in the car before the babysitter arrives, she can sort them all out when she arrives" Said the mother, as she rushed to the car with father. They both clambered in, leaving Jake and ash standing by the front door, while  baby Blake slept inside. The car pulled off, leaving a trail of gas fumes behind. "I wonder who the babysitter will be?" Said Jake, rolling his eyes. "We'll have to wait and see." Said Ash excitedly. 

As they turned to walk back in, a Mini Cooper pulled into the drive way. Inside was a woman who had long, ginger hair, and freckles all over her face. She stepped out of the car, to reveal a very tall woman, with denim shorts on, which reached the top of her knees, a tank-top, which wrapped around her bulging chest, and black sunglasses. She wore sandals, with red nail varnish on both her finger and toe nails.

"Hello boys!" Said the woman as she approached them. "My name is Alice, and I'm your babysitter, as you probably already gathered."

They all walked in to the house. "Which one of you is ash?" Asked Alice as they approached the staircase. Ash ran in front of Alice and made himself seen. She tilted her head so she could see him. "It's time for bed sweetie, your parents told me that 8:00PM was your bedtime."

"Yeah, I guess so..." Said Ash as he lowered his head.

"I'll take you upstairs if you want." Asked Alice

"I'll be fine thanks." Said Ash as he scampered up the stairs. She turned to Jake and looked down at him.

"So you must be Jake?" Asked Alice, as she tilted her head.

"Yes I am." Said Jake, beaming. "Would you like a beverage? Coffee?"

"How charming!" Squealed Alice as she swung her leg up behind her. "Coffee please"

"Coming right up. The living room is just through the double doors." Said Jake, as he pointed towards a set of open oak double doors.

Jake picked up Blake's baby carrier, and put it on the table in the kitchen. He poured two coffees and started to walk in the room. He reached the room, but tripped over the thick rug and spilt the coffee on the floor.


"Oh crap, I'm sorry. I'll get a cloth" Said Jake.

"Oh it's fine!" Said Alice, jumping up from her seat. She approached Jake, and looked down at him yet again. "I'll clear it up." Jake hurried into the kitchen and grabbed a cloth. He handed it to Alice.

She bent over and started to clear up the coffee from the wooden surface. Jake watched as her body sung back and forth. He tits swung back and forth, hitting her chin and falling back down. He watched as her ass wiggled as she vigerously cleaed the wooden floor. Jake felt his boxers growing tighter, but resisted the urge to become erect.

Alice stood up and streched the length of her body. She was so tall, that she could touch the ceiling without standing on a stool or ladder.

"Lets forget the refreshments and watch TV" Said Alice as she sat down. As Jake went to sit down, baby Blake started to play off.

"One second" Said Alice as she jumped up and rushed into the kitchen. Jake sat down and put "Keeping up with the kardashians" on, and put his feet on the footrest infront of him.

"Nappie change!" Shouted Alice from the kitchen. Jake laughed and awaited for her return.

Several minutes later, Alice returned and sat down on the sofa next to Jake. "Whats on?" Asked Alice as she removed her sunglasses, revealing beautiful hazelnut colored eyes. "Oh, um" Stuttered Jake "Keeping up with the Kardashians"

"Yes! I love this show!" Said Alice as she fist pumped the air. "The drama is insane!" Said Alice, laughing. Jake laughed and put his head on the headrest.

"So your parents didn't tell me how old you were" Said Alice, as she shifted her leg over and faced Jake. "Didn't they? Thats unlike them" Said Jake, laughing to himself. He stood up and put his arms in the shape of a "T." Alice looked confused.

"Guess how old I am" Said Jake, smiling at Alice. She stood up and walked around him, scanning up and down his body.

"I would guess that you're...hm...12?" Guessed Alice

Jakes jaw dropped as he swung his arms down. "No.." Said Jake, laughing nervously. "Have another guess?"

"11?" Said Alice, adjusting her Tank top to cover some of her cleavage.

"I'm 15" Said Jake has he moved his hands around. Alice face turned into a shocked expression. She walked up to him and looked at him .

"The funny thing is, im 15 too!" Said Alice, laughing. "I guess you are really short."

It was true. Jake was only 5'1, while his brother who was 12 was 5'6. 

"Then is your brother older than you?" Asked Alice, still amazed at how short Jake was.

"No... he's 12" Said Jake.

They both sat down on the sofa and acted like that conversation never happened. They both started talking, and got to know more about each other.

Jake started to become nervous. The program was showing woman in tank tops and yoga pants, revealing big cleavage and huge asses. He tried to hide his  erection, but couldn't. Alice looked down, and noticed that Jake was erect.

"Whats that then?" Asked Alice, smiling and pointing at the small lump emerging from Jakes trousers. Jake grabbed a pillow and quickly covered his boner. "Nothing!" Said Jake as his voice cracked.

"You don't need to hide it you know" Said Alice, smiling at Jake "We are both the same age? Aren't we?"

Jake nodded, as he removed the pillow from his privates. Alice stroked Jakes dick through his trousers, but quickily took her hand away.

"First, we have to do a height comparison." Alice stated. She called Ash down, and he ran into the living room.

"Whats up?" Asked Ash.

"We are going to do some comparisons!" Squealed alice. "The way it will work is, who ever's body part is the biggest, will be able to remove a piece of clothing from me!"

"I'm in!" Said Ash excitedly.

"I don't think I want to" Said Jake nervously. Ash walked up to Jake and towered him.

"Come on "Big" bro" Said Ash, rubbing his brothers hair.

Josh agreed, so all three went into ashs room and closed the door. Alice clapped her hands together, and took her hairband out of her hair. Her hair flopped all around her.

"Let's see whos tallest..." Said Alice moving the two brothers together. As Jake walked towards Ash, he saw that his eyes were slowly meeting with his chest. He looked back at alice, who gave him a cheeky smile.

She walked up to them both, pressing her breasts against Jakes Head and Ashs shoulders. "It looks like Ash is taller" She said, looking down at Jake. Ash started to remove Alices tank top, which clung very tight to her chest. She helped Ash remove it, but ripped it in the process. Her huge breasts flopped back against her body, wrapped in a hot pink bra.

"Lets do leg length now" Said Alice.

Jake and Ash stood back to back, letting Alice see the difference in the boys leg length.

"How odd" Said Alice, looking at Jake. "Jakes are longer!" 

Alice hugged Jake, squeezing her body against him, while also leaning her breasts over his head.

Jake slowly pulled down her denim shorts, to reveal matching hot pink knickers, which were huge because of her wide hips. Alice noticed a large bulge in Ash's shorts.

"Lets do penis size next" Said Alice, as she slowly pulled down both of the boys trousers. Jake had always feared of this happening. He hadn't seen Ashs penis since they bathed together ten years ago. She pulled down Jakes boxers first, to reveal a small penis, which was only an inch and a half. Ash looked round and noticed how small his older brothers penis was.

"Jake... I thought it was bigger ten years ago.." Said Ash, staring at his small penis.

"Go hard" Asked Alice, rubbing her hands together.

Josh went hard, only to extend his penis to a length of two inches. Alice tried to grap his dick, but couldn't as her hands were huge, compared to his dick.

Alice quickly pulled down Ashs boxers, to reveal a hard, 6.5 inch penis. Jake looked at his younger brother in amazement. He never knew that ashs penis was THAT big. Alice gasped and grabbed his dick. Ash moaned as she slowly moved her hand up and down the length of his penis. She then whispered something into his ear.

"Why dont you feel your "younger" brothers penis Jake?" Asked alice, walking towards him...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Want more? Ask :)