- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is part 1 of 2. I'll post part 2 tonight if you guys are interested in this.
The cool autumn wind was blowing across Prince Aragon’s face as he rode through the woods on the northern border of his father’s kingdom. Riding had always been an activity that the prince found enjoyable, but today had been different. It was the kingdom’s law that the prince had to be married by his next birthday, but none of the women that he had been introduced to had caught his eye. Now his father, King Phillip, was going to force him to marry a local noble’s daughter if he couldn’t find a bride by the end of the week. His older brother Prince Adam had left yesterday to meet up with his future bride, Princess Bella. At least Bella was supposed to be beautiful, unlike the woman his dad was going to force him to marry if he didn’t find a bride for himself soon.

Arbutus Toadswallop; the very name sent shivers down the prince’s spine. Anything short of death would have been better than marrying that woman, and truth be told death started to sound like a much better option. The prince quickly forced all of these nasty thoughts out of his head as he continued to ride northward. After another hour had past the prince was about to turn around until a fallen tree caught his attention. The prince had passed by this way hundreds of times, but what the fallen tree revealed had caught his attention the most. Behind the tree was a stone tunnel that dug into the earth behind it. The inside of it was pitch black, but a small light could be seen at the opening around a half mile away. Being the adventurous man that he was the prince turned his steed and continued to follow path into the tunnel.

It was a little eerie inside of the tunnel. The air was stale and the only sound was the echo of the horse’s hooves as they hit the stone floor below. Soon the trip was over as the prince emerged from the tunnel. The light from the sun was a little blinding at first, but the prince soon recovered as a beautiful melody started to permeate the meadow around him. Looking forward the prince saw a tall white tower off in the distance and in the window at the top of the tower stood a maiden who sang a song as she brushed her blonde hair. The Prince was captivated by the sound as he continued to ride towards the tower and along with it the maiden at the very top.

The tower itself was a marvel in itself to behold. It stood around forty feet tall with no entrance save the window at the top. The tower was made out of a single piece of white marble that was completely smooth to the touch. When the Prince placed his fingers against it he noticed how the slippery the tower’s surface was. Looking up the prince could finally see the maiden more clearly. She was everything that the prince could ever dream of in a woman. Her long blonde hair shone in the sunlight as she continued to sing her melody. After a moment to get over how beautiful the princess was the Prince decided to finally talk to her.

“Excuse me my fair lady!” yelled Aragon as he took a few steps back.

This finally caught the princess’ attention as she noticed the man down below her. “Oh my good sir! Are you here to recue me from my prison?” asked the girl as she leaned over the rail.
The Prince was a little taken back by the urgency in the maiden’s voice, but decided to learn more. “Can I at least get the pleasure of learning the name of a woman as beautiful as yourself?” asked the prince.

“My name is Rapunzel and I’ve been stuck inside of this dreadful tower for the past three months.” Huffed the princess as she kicked the tower wall.

Rapunzel continued to tell the prince her story. She was the princess of a neighboring kingdom that had gotten on the bad side of some old witch. Something about a group of drunken guards using her flock of sheep as target practice. After the king had heard what his soldiers had done, he quickly visited the witch to pay her handsomely for the sheep she had lost. The witch was still a little pissed about her second flock of sheep getting killed so she let the king off with a small punishment. The witch had stolen the princess and locked her away inside of this tower. She was supposed to have been in the tower for a single week to teach the king a lesson, but the witch had apparently forgot her and had gone on ‘vacation’ in some other kingdom. The princess had been waiting ever since for someone to find her and set her free.

“So will you help me get out of here?” asked Rapunzel.

“I promise to find a way of getting you out of that tower if you agree to marry Me.” replied the Prince as he got back on his horse.

“I’ll do a whole lot more than marry you if you get me out of here. I’ll fuck your brains out!” yelled Rapunzel as pulled her dress down, revealing a massive swell of cleavage.

“…I’ll be right back.”


A new legend was born that day called the “White Rider”. The citizens of the kingdom never walked in the middle of the road of the northern forest for fear of being ran over by a mysterious rider on a white horse. The legends tell of a horse that moved so fast that by the time one would turn around the horsemen would have vanished from eyesight.

The court mage Horus was carefully adding a vile of blue liquid into a cauldron when the door to his chamber burst open. The sound startled the old man so much that he ended up dropping the entire container into the cauldron, causing a cloud of black smoke to cover the old man as the smell of rotten eggs filled the room. The mage quickly through the windows opened before vomiting out the window.

“Horus, I need your help!” panted the prince as knelt over trying to catch his breath.

“You could have always knocked first.” grumbled the old man as he brushed soot off of his once blue robes. Horus had been the court mage for a hundred and six years now and his age was finally getting to him. The old man fixed his three inch thick glasses on his face before finally confronting the prince.

“What do you need this time kiddo?” asked Horus.

“I need a way to get a Princess out of a forty foot tower.” Replied Aragon as he took a seat.

“Have you tried the front door?” asked the old man.

“That’s the problem, there isn’t a front door. The only opening is at the top and it is too far up to throw a rope.”

The old man stood there a second in thought before walking over to a cabinet in the corner of his room. The old man pulled out a red vial and held it up to his face. After a moment the old man walked back over and handed the vial over to the prince.

“Throw this up to the lass and have her drink the hold bottle.” said Horus.

“What does it do?” asked Aragon as he examined the liquid in his hands.

“An old hair growth potion that I made when your old man started to lose his hair. Once the lass drinks the entire bottle her hair will grow long enough for you to use as a rope. It’ll take a day to work though.”

“But how will that help her get down?” asked Aragon.

The old man looked on at the prince before hitting him in the back of the head. “You carry a rope with you to the top of the tower and use that to get down.”

“But what about her hair?” asked Aragon as he rubbed the small knot that was forming on top of his head.

Horus hit the prince yet again. “Give her a quick haircut while you’re up there.”

Aragon quickly thanked the old man before walking towards the door. Massaging the two lumps on his head the prince turned around as another question came to him.

“Just wrap the blasted bottle in a cloth before you throw it!”

Aragon quickly left the room before a third knot could be added to his collection. Horus turned back to his small cauldron to inspect his work. The silver liquid was bubbling inside of it. Horus began to get a ladle and vial before a thought crossed his mind. Was it the red potion or the blue potion that was supposed to grow hair?


Unknown to the prince as he finally reemerged from the tunnel was the fact that another legend was born that day of the “Black Rider”, but that was a story for another day. Jumping off his horse, the prince walked towards the tower where Rapunzel was awaiting him.

“Did you find a way to get me out of here?” asked Rapunzel as she leaned over the window ledge.

“I had the court wizard give me this,” replied Aragon as he showed the princess the red vial, “it’ll make your hair grow long enough so that I can climb up there.”

“Then go ahead and toss it to Me.” said Rapunzel excitedly as she leaned over. Aragon removed his cloak and wrapped tightly around the vial. After making sure that his knots were tight enough, Aragon tossed the bundle up to Rapunzel who caught it in her awaiting hands. Rapunzel wasted no time at all as she downed the entire bottle in two mouthfuls. The taste was a little bitter, but Rapunzel would do anything to get out of this boring tower.

“So how long is this going to take?” asked Rapunzel as she ran her fingers through her hair.

“Horus said that it’ll take a day for it to work.” replied Aragon as he continued to look up at the beauty above him.

“What’s one more day.” Rapunzel muttered as she leaned over. “So how tall are you anyway?”

“A little over six feet.” Replied Aragon.

“Really, you look shorter from up here.” said Rapunzel.

“You can tell me I’m short when your feet are on the ground.” replied Aragon with a smile.

“Awe, does someone not like being called shorty. Maybe I’ll stay up here, I kinda like the view anyway.”

“If you stay up there then we can’t get married.” Aragon shot back at her.

“You just want me down so you can touch my boobs.” replied Rapunzel as she lifted her bust up. This just caused the couple to laugh as they continued to talk through the day. Night was soon approaching before the Prince called it a day. After promising to come back for her the next day, Aragon wished Rapunzel good night before making his way home.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review to let me know what you think.