- Text Size +

Todd woke up groggy and out of it completely. He must have had some bender last night as he had no recollection of how he got to this bench. Walking by him was a sandy haired young man with headphones on.

 "Hey buddy where am I" The young man took off his headphones to answer Todd's question. "You are in the park buddy."

 

"What park am I in and how did I get here?"  The sandy haired man seemed confused to the questioning. "This is Olympia Park in the greatest city in the world St. Thomas, as to how you got here I have no clue."

 

S

"Where or what is St. Thomas and how do I gt out of here? My girlfriend was going to take me out to dinner for my birthday tonight. It's not the 28th yet I hope?"

 

The man looked at Todd like he was insane" It is the 28th, but why in the hell would you want to meet a woman? They are the reason for strife and indecency. You will find no women in this town and we are blocked off from the outside world of their domineering nature."

 

"Wait there are no  women here at all?"Tood screamed spitting on the man.

 

"Are you on drugs man? We live in the greatest city on Earth with technology light yars ahead of where we were when our thoughts were clouded with sex and women's other ways of holding us back. Dr. Struthers created this city over 10 years ago and since then our unclouded minds have let us unlock our true potential."

 

Looking around for the first time Todd noticed the world looked like Tommorowland with buildings and vehicles far more advanced than he remembered. He noticed there was no trash on the ground and the air seemed fresh and very naturally clean.

 

"But what about you know getting those urges taken care of?"

 

"You are asking me about the handcuffs of womankind, they used that urge to get what they wanted. Dr. Struthers gave us all we needed, sexual urges are primitive and they will only hold you back."

 

Todd had several more questions on how the city maintained reproduction and other things but before he could he heard screams and the sound of weapons firing in the distance.

 

Todd and the other man trned and looked in the direction of all the commotion and what they saw shocked them both. Standing high above the ground was the 100 plus foot form of a young woman, no it wasn't just any woman it was Amy!

 

Todd began running towards her to get her attention but the other man grabbed his arm and tried to restrain him. "Don't go near that beast man."

 

 

Todd pulled free from the man knocking him on the ground and began sprinting towards the foot of his girlfriend Amy. Waving his arms and shouting up at her Todd tried desperately to gain her attention. He looked on in awe at her size and power. He watched in mid stride as a large group of soldiers began firing laser ions at her in an attept to bring her down. The shots didn't even so much as register with her as her skin was too thick to be penetrated. Her naked body showed off her curvy milky body.

 

Reaching her feet Todd screamed until his throat grew sore. "Honey down here it's me Todd."

 

The 100 foot woman looked down as the squeaks of Todd reached her ears.. Smiling as she looked down she gently lowered her hands and cupped him and brought her to her face. To her he smelled sweet like candy as it seemed another way men improved themselves was too make sure they would never need to bath as their bodies didn't create dirt anymore as hygiene was very important. They needed little food and no longer needed to use the facilities as their bodies no longer created waste as their bodies used all of the nutrients in their food. The end result was they smelled like the sweetest candy in the world. The negative in this fact was that their smell now drove women crazy as they craved them like an aphrodosiac.

 

On the outside world women were always on the hunt for tiny men to either eat or enslave inside their bodies.

 

Amy glistening with sweat brought her Todd to her face and brought him in for a kiss. Part one of her mission was done. She had another task left ad it was going to be completed soon.