- Text Size +

 Two years before the giantess Amy entered their city a troublemaking miscreant named Eddie Holmes was tossed from the city and left to fend for himself in the outside world. It didn't take long for Eddie to find out just how primitive women could be.

 

Eddie had just walked into the crowded oversized city when his nose was assaulted by the smell of disgusting living conditions. Not only were the occupants all over 200 feet tall women but they also were overpopulated and underwashed. The putrid smell of sweat and sewage were everywhere. It was a stark difference than what Eddie had grown up with in his 19 years. He was a second generation Seperatee and had never laid eyes on a woman before. Now that he had he noticed that most of the women walking around were in their early 30's and below. He figured this must be due to the overcrowding aspect and their government had enacted the choice program making any older women obsolete and needing to be eliminated due to limited resources.

 

The streets were littered with garbage and the smell of body odor and trash was a mighty strong combination. Their basic sanitation was appalling and hygeine must not be a priority as the women looked like they hadn't showered in months. This was a absolutely disgusting place. He regretted his choice words to the judge now more than ever. He was a delinquent and he never appreciated what he had before now. If he wanted to survive he was going to have to lower his expectations for sure.

 

 

Eddie walked along the wall making sure to stay out of sight so these women couldn't find him. He had heard stories of them tearing men apart by the limbs or making them enter orfices of their stinky bodies. Carefully Eddie continued inching along the walls as he saw countless feet bigger than houses walking by. These women were so primitive that the only clothes they wore was skimpy loin cloths covering their nether regions. They were all well toned and sturdy with big round breasts causing their oversized nipples to protrude out even more. Their size was jawdropping and this made them dangerous.

 

 

Eddie was lost in thought when he kept walking and didn't see a large patch of waste directly in front of him. Taking two steps forward Eddie walked straight into the huge pile of female shit causing him to be soaked up. Thrashing around in fear Eddie desperately tried to fight being swallowed up by the brown log in his path. It was like quicksand and the more he struggled the faster he sunk. Clasping his hands together Eddie braced for the end as he was being eaten alive by the crap. What a way to go!

 

As his neck was being eaten by the female fecies Eddie closed his eyes and was ready for his death. He bagan counting down to 1 from 10 and pictured himself on an island sipping drinks.

 

 

Just his head was almost sucked down Eddie was pulled from the shit pile by a young woman around Eddies age. She had long blonde hair and was over 250 feet tall!She carefully took her fingers and clinched the tiny man as gently as possible. She could crush him like a grape without much effort and she had found a rare commodity these days.

 

 

After pulling the unconscious male from the shit pile the young giantess Renee studied his features. He was wearing some weird clothing but other than that he looked like a very handsome brown haired man in his late teens or early 20's.

Renee squealed as she realized he was real and she had found him, he smelled like shit now but under that she could tell he was very clean and smelled a bit like candy to her. He was absolutely beautiful to her and now he was all hers. Renee cupped him in her hands as she heard her two friends call her name from the other side of the alley.

 

"What you got there Renee?" the tan skinned Tanya asked.  "I lost a quarter yesterday but just found it."

 

Tanya and Charlotte who were considered Renee's flunkies both looked at her oddly. They were skeptical of her but being she was the leader they decided not to question her and move on. As the two lackeys turned around Renee took her new treasure and placed him in the only spot possible, in her hot moist unshaven pussy. Eddie was dropped in the forest of blonde pubes and left there as Renee pushed him in deeper and deeper so he was secured. She was going to have so much fun with her new treasure. What should she call him she wondered......hmm maybe Todd. Now if only she could keep him a secret from her twin sister Amy everything would be good!