- Text Size +

 It had been about 1 week since Eddie or as he was now called Todd had been captured by one of the giant females. During his first week his captor Renee had kept him on her person at all times. He was her personal pet after all and she dared not risking him get away.

 

It was only during a workout session with her sister Amy had anyone one suspected she might be hiding something. Wearing only crude made loin cloths the 2 sisters went about their normal routine of cardio and a little strength training. Physical fitness was a huge deal to women as they needed to be stronger, bigger and faster than their counterparts to avoid being killed whenever a fight went on as the natural resources had been almost wiped out and their numbers continued swelling higher and higher.

 

 

Renee could feel the thrashing of Todd inside her rectum and it made her very distracted. She tried to cover up her moans as to avoid any suspicion of what was causing her pleasure. Amy was eying her suspiciously as they traded spots on the bench to do presses.

 

Sweat coming down her face Renee felt her heart racing not from the workout but rather her tiny pet causing her pleasure beyond belief. "I'll be back in a minute sis." Renee told her sister as she walked into the changing room which had the strongest smell yet of feminine body odor.

 

Reaching her hand down the backside of her skimpy cloth she pulled out Todd for the first time in days. She looked at his body and took a whiff of him. His usual candy smell was now completely overtaken by her own scent. In this reality after a woman marked a man as her own they were trained to stay with them forever. Well that was the case until all of the men had mysteriously vanished one night never to be seen again.

 

She looked down at his wet and crap stained figure and told him what she expected" Listen sweety I usually love feeling you thrash around inside me but not when we're out in public. There are alot of women who are bigger and stronger than me and if they found out about you it would be utterly terrible."

 

Todd couldn't believe this woman, first she save him, then she makes him into a personal dildo, foot rubber, floss and butt plug and she insists being taken from her is terrible. She must be nuts but he was too drained and his voice was too sore for him to respond.

 

" Now if you're good and listen to mommy you will get a little treat tonight." Her idea of a treat differed greatly than his did. It consisted of him being placed on top of one of her nipples and diving inside one of her milk ducts as if she was feeding him. This had been his only source of nourishment and he had to drink it to survive. Being forced to drink her milk was not what he was used to in a meal. It was warm and sickly sweet tasting even sometimes sour even.

 

"Now i'm gonna put you back inside and you are going to be a good boy."

 

"What in the world , is that a man?" Renee was shocked to hear the voice of her sister Amy!

 

Without a word Amy walked over to her twin sister and greedily snatched Todd from her clutches. "How long have you had him and when were you going to tell me? Sisters share everything you know."

 

Renee snatched Todd away angrily from her sisters hands almost breaking Todd in the process. " He's mine!"

 

Amy locked onto the tiny man in his sisters clutches and smiled. He was so pretty she had to have him "Well you know if I were to tell anyone about him he would be taken from you. After all it's not everyday you find a tiny man, especially such a sweet little one like that. "

 

"You wouldn't dare!"Renee said through gritted teet.

 

"Two options here sis, you share him or neither of us get him. I'll give you to the count of ten and then I let every single woman here know what you have. Ten, nine"

 

Todd was falling in and out of consciousness due to the dizzying effects of being moved so hastily. He was sore and tired, he smelled like female juices, sweat and shit. To say he was having a bad day would be an understatement. To end all this not there were two twin sisters bigger than any building he had ever seen arguing with each other.

 

After getting down to a count of 2 Renee interrupted Amy's counting to let her know she had a deal.

 

"Great now could you please hand him over to me I wanna hold him a while."

 

Renee started seething at her selfish sister who always had to take away her toys. She finally had something of her own and now she had taken that as well. "He's got my scnt on him, in the early days you know what that meant."

 

"Well lucky for me those days are done, and soon he will have my scent all over him." What made this important was that after a month a male would have his females coding on him if he remained in her scent. A certain pheremone would emit a powerful emotional pull causing him to become loyal to that one female for the rest of his life causing his fear to give way to worship.

 

Both Amy and Renee knew this so it was important to make sure it was their coding he would be under. It was going to be a fight to the finish for these two, and the former troublemaking Eddie was about to be encoded and be utterly submissive to one of these behemoths.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time we'll travel back to the present.