- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Think all women are evil?

Neil Lewis stared at the massive woman standing in front of him, her path of destruction had already rendered the city a near natural disaster. Neil was what you would call a man who thought the sun rose each morning to bask him in it's sunlight. He had an identical twin brother who had the same ego, the two twins clashed and decided two years ago on their 18th birthday it was time to split up and take their own paths in life. Neil was a brilliant minded creative thinker who had been a child prodigy with several patents to his name before he even reached his teenage years. He had helped develope alternative sources of energy to power up the city using Earth's natural elements.

 

Neil's brother Kalvin was equally gifted except he was gifted in the art of leadership and weaponry. He had settled in an underground city and was elected the leader less than  months of moving in. While Neil used his gifts to create ways of growing food and advancing the scientific  realms Kalvin used his gift of gab and combat training to create weapons capable of mass destruction. He was a ruthless man who believed that women were brainless foul creatures who needed to be put down at any cost. He didn't value their lives as anything more than a stinking virus the world needed to be cured of. He was planning on launching attacks on them as soon as he contained enough firepower to kill the whole lot of theem.

 

 He went as far as to send out patrols of soldiers to gas the gigantic women whenever he saw one by herself and take them prisoner using advanced weaponry only he knew of to keep them mmobilized. He had a huge underground containment facility to hold them, torture them and experiment on them. He wanted to know the limits of their strength and how they could have grown so damn big to begin with. He even was researching a way to forcefully impregnate the giant women with genetic code and ue them as a farming system as a way to create stronger male babies with advanced abillities. He wanted to know whatever he could about their strengths and weaknesses so he could exploit them to his own good.

 

While Kalvin looked at the women as threats needing to be eliminated Neil didn't really care for violence and just wanted to advance society, well until today that was. He had called up his brother after the first wave of attacks by Amy to transmit what had happened to his brother.

"Kalvin, come in this is Neil I need your help."

A few moments later Neil heard a response on the other end" What does my genius brother need from a savage minded brute like me?"

 

"I  have an issue in the city, there is a near naked 200 foot woman attacking us. She has already taken down most of our defenses."

 

Kalvin spoke with the smugness of an emperor " Well why don't you try and pacify them? After all killing is a boorish act used by those incapable of an intelligent thought. Isn't that what you told me a while back?"

" Kal this is no time to debate our philosphical differences, there is a giant woman tearing up the city and murdering evryone in her sight"

 

Several minutes passed without a response until Kalvin responded" Those things are dangerous foul creatures incapable of thought. I told you this several times, you needed to arm yourselves with weapons capable of putting them down. You come crawling to me now at yor time of need. Hmmm I think I can help but if I do you know there is a price involved."

 

"Kal, with you nothing is ever free. I'm your brothers for heavens sake, I need your help now!"

 

"Well ok then  brother, I will send in help right away. After this is over we'll discuss how you can help me I mean after all we're brothers."

 

"Ok Kal, just get here now and we'll discuss a partnership possibility."

 

"Neil, no possiblity it will happen, you invite the olf to dinner you had better keep the chicks off the plate. Give me 2 hours and you will have your help, you need to send me her size specs and location now."

 

Sighing Neil asked" What do I do to keep her from destroying the city in the meantime?"

 

"You have to talk to it, do whatever it wants but keep it there and make sure it has no idea we're coming."

Neil agreed and sent over the specs on the beast as requested and braced himself to confront the woman. He had never talked to one before and although he didn't despise them like his brother he still found them to be disgusting inferior brutes.

 

 

As Neil held up his hand and walked closer and closer to the gigantic woman 50 yeards in front of him his nostrils were instantly hit with the smell of her scent. He wanted to gag as it smelled like she hadn't showered in years. Her skin was also visibly dirty and her hand was larger than his own home. etting closer and closer Neil kept checking his timer which he set for 2 hours after his conversation. He had to stall her for about an hour and 20 minutes.

 

Her smell almost made him want to gag but he had to persevere a little while longer until his brother had arrived. Neil tried to keep up his calm cool demeanor as he stepped onto her hand and motioned for her to raise him so they could have a discussion. As she began to raise him up he felt his stomach drop as the gravitational pull from her movement caused him to be pulled into her clammy dirty hands.

 

Up and up he went passing what seemed like several feet of skin until he had reached a altitude of about 180 feet or so. It ws really hard to gage with his dizzyness and nasuea.

 

As he was being taken to the black hole of her ear he could see several feet of earwax on the inside. How gross it was to him who had grown up in a society of manners and cleanliness. How could anyone be so disgusting?

 

As her hand reached her ear she straightened out her hand and waited for the tiny man to enter her ear so they could begin discussing what she wagered was the city's surrender to her. She knew they were powerless to stop her and rational thought dictated their surrender.

 

Free from the pressure of movement Neil got up and shook the cobwebs from his head and attempted to regan the ability to walk, after a few moments of the world spinning he was able to compose himself to the point of walking. He looked ahead and began walking towards her waxy ears.

 

After walking what seemed liked 20 yards Neil jumped off her meaty fingers and landed on the outside edge of her ear canal. Knowing he needed to be inside completely Neil regretfully ventured further into the waxy walls of her ear.

 

As he got further and further he felt the wax getting thicker and deeper until he was now waist high in the yellowish substance. Gagging and fghting the urge to vomit here and now Neil began to speak as he was now almost unable to move as he was almost chest high in earwax.

 

"Uh this is Neil Lewis, I am on the board of leaders for the city you are ivading. Are you capable of reasoning?"

 

Amy heard the tiny voice coming from within her ear and was a little sorry he had stopped moving when he did. His tiny little feet felt oddly good to her. He could scratch places e was incapable of she thought. Her thoughts started to get dirty as she was pulled out by his mouselike voice." Hello anyone there?"

 

"Yes, um my name is Amy and I am prepared to hear your terms." She was amused as she said these words terms, like he had any power to ask anything from her inside her ear. Still she needed these men to come with her alive and unharmed so she needed to play along.

 

"err uh yes, my terms. I need you to stop destroying the city and it's occupants at once. I also need you to uh.... take out the Prime Chancellor from your um, your um"

Amy interjected "Oh you mean the man in my pussy."

 

"Yes that man, I presume he is still alive."

 

Amy blushed a little as she still could feel the tiny kicks and punches inside her and it was great. "Yes he is still alive."

 

"Good, those are my terms. Now what are your's?" He had no intention of ever following through on her terms but he needed to play along until she could be eliminated.

 

"I have but one term, I need you and every man in this city to come with me now and reunite with us. We need you to show us how you have grown food without musch soil or water and sunlight. We need your scientific knowledge and your medical prowess, in return we will keep you safe and warm from the outside world."

 

"So what you are syaing is you need our knowledge and advancements in return we get something we really don'tneed. We can defend ourslves and keep ourselves war as you put it."

 

Amy laughed as she surveyed the damage she inflicted on the city by herself."Yeah you really can defend yourself."

 

Neil fought the urge to say what he really wanted to say as he remembered his mission. "What I meant is we don't need your protection from the wild or weather. If it weren't for outside interference we would be fine."

 

"Yeah I can see that, you need us little man. I know you don't think you do but life here is not natural. It is time for nature to be balanced again. We were happy once in history your gender and mine. It's time for that partnership to begin again."

 

"It was you who forced that split lady, I don't mean to be rude but before our liberation we were treated like your little toys. I've read the history and when men were the physical protectors there was violence yes but nothing compared to the horrors you inflicted on my forefathers."

 

Amy listened and wanted to interrupt bu thought she'd give him his forum so she could have him persuade others to come with her. It seemed like he held some sway over the rest of these men. "Ok little Neil I know history as well and what was done to you men was terrible yes but that was a long time ago. We have learned from our mistakes and will not repeat them."

 

The irony that a woman who had just destroyed over half the city talked about women evolving from their violent ways almost made Neil sick to his stomach. He fought back the growing anger inside and kept looking at his watch. One hour and five minutes until hi brother arrived. He just needed to keep her here and talking.

 

"Well you can see our point, you just used our city as a toilet and killed thousands of men. How would you react if the opposite happened?"

 

"Well I am sorry but what happened needed to be done and I do regret the loss of life but my people need your return and violence and power is sometimes the only way to get what you want."

 

"That is exactly what we fear from you. You are more than 30 times our size and have shown the ability to kill without a second thought, malice like that is not turned off like a light. It's in you and you cant deny that fact."

 

"Well to be fair it's also in you as well as we have had a string of bodies turn up in the wastelands that have been cut up and look like experimented on. You wouldn't know anything about that though hmm?"

 

Playing dumb Neil said" You saw our capability of destruction on you just now. If we had the capability of inflicting damage we would have done so. No we are not capable of such actions and just want to be left alone. I'd say look to a woman and you'll find whoever did that."

 

Skeptically Amy responded" Oh but we know this is not the only city of men. You little guys are smart and calculating. I know we are not as advanced as you but we do ave the ability to think."

 

Neil rolled his eyes as she said these things looking at the illuminated time count down to below an hour. Soon this bitch would be dead and he could put this disgusting experience behind him. General West was going to hear about this and whoever let this bitch inside the city would be brought to justice. He just needed to keep her here and soon justice would be carried out. Having designed the city's defense system himself there was no way one of these savages could crack it, they had help and and he was going to find out who.

 

He just needed to stall her for a little while longer.

 

 

 

55 minutes from the city Kalvin and a battalion of 50,000 highly trained troops were riding underground being followed by the huge tunneler which contained the weopon to bring down a woman of Amy's size.. Kalvin was licking his lips in anticipation of what was about to be done. One by one they would die and the world would be taken over by him and his people as Prime Commander.

Chapter End Notes:

People are such lovely creatures aren't they?