- Text Size +

Todd looked on as his girlfriend placed him on top of a nearby building. Her almost landscape sized form boomed out for him to remain there and witness her power. Who was he to disobey her now? He felt a mixture of fear, anxiousness and excitement. Fear for the unknown of how she became so big or he became so small. Anxiousness to see what she was up to and lastly a twinge of excitement. Her power was absolute and he once could lift her up into his own arms. Whatever weird reality he was in it was clear he was no longer the dominant one in this relationship. She was so powerful now and he was nothing more than a pea to her size.

 

Todd felt the ground shake as his girlfriend walked towards the center of town. He saw several tiny tanks and jet fighters coming up in the distance. They looked so tiny compared to her. This was going to be a bloodbath. Todd heard a voice coming from behind him, it looked to be a man about his age . "Hey buddy whats going on out there?" The man asked.

"Well if you come to the edge you might see the most powerful, beautiful woman in the world about to destroy this town."

 

The young man looked terrified as Todd spoke these words. "You mean there is a woman in the city. We have to get out of here before she catches us."

 

"What the hell are you talking about, that's my girlfriend man."

 

The man looked at Todd as if he just said the craziest thing ever. "Women are beast, they are humongous violent creatures who have no desire to do any good at all. How could you even suggest a relationship with one? I mean look how much bigger they are than us, they are dirrty savages incapable of any real deep thoughts. Their world is a stinking filthy barren wasteland."

 

Todd raised a eyebrow at the man's ramblings. "Dude are you out of your mind? How the hell are you supposed to have babies without women?"

 

"Where are you from buddy? Everyone knows about the picking ceromony."

 

Before Todd could question the man any further he saw his giant naked girlfriend standing over the center of town dwarfing the 50 foot statue of some old man.

 

"What the hell is she going to do?"  The young man asked as he watched Todd's girlfriend stand over the statue. " That bitch is standing over the monument of one of the greatest men in history, our co founder Dr. Tyson"

 

Todd and the young man watched as she began to squat down over the statue. No there was no way she was about to do what it looked like. Todd was growing more excited as he watched his one petit girlfriend who was afraid of spiders showing off this side of her.

 

"Get away from the statue you disgusting bitch...no!" The young man was becoming hysterical as her intentions were becoming clear.As she squatted down further and further she didn't even notice that a group of soldiers had trained their weapons on her. Their commands fell on deaf ears as she continued squatting until he ass cheeks were parted and her anus was now exposed. Todd and the young man watched as they were both watching this giantess about to destroy a hallowed landmark to this city of men. Their founders statue was about to be defecated on.

 

"Stop this please." The young man pleaded through tear stained eyes. Todd just stood their as his girlfriend began to moan as she tried squeezing out a log of her waste. The soldiers began firing at her but it had no effect whatsoever. Her skin just absorbed the bullets as if they were lotion. As she ignored the troops and continued on her bowel movement the youn man started crying as he watched the statue of his hero get govered up in feminine shit. This was obvious a power play on her part as she must have known who that statue belonged to.

 

After several minutes of letting her wast fall down she watched on as the statue was now completely covered and destroyed by just the sheer weight of her shit. Several hundred troops were also buried below as their once prestine center court was now a filthy stinking shit stained mess.

 

Amy looked down below in delight as she had completed one of her missions. Her boyfriend was safe and sound and the spirits of the city had to be crushed as they witnessed her power over them. Her compratiots had given her these orders and wanted her to return their men to them. Men belonged inside their women's pussies and assholes. This was the natural order of things and Amy was going to see it done.

She admired ther technological advances and knew their presence was required to better the lives of the superior female race. What was theirs was not really theirs silly rabbit. Who were these men to think they could live by themselves? No it was time to make sure they knew their place at the side of women or rather in their women hehe.

 

 

Off in the distance in a hidden underground fort General West looked on as his army had been obliterated by one huge bitch. She defecated on their founder's memory and there wasn't a damn thing he could do. He had to make a tough decision as to he should wait and let every man close enough come inside the fort or close it down with all the leaders and important scientists who he had already gathered.

 

Todd and the young man watched with two very different emotions, Todd in excitement and the young man named Sid in anger.

 

"You enjoyed that did you?"Sid asked as he saw the smile on Todd's face. "She is a disgusting creature who just took a shit on our founder and you are happy? She took her disgusting ass and took a shit on our founder, think about that you basterd."

 

"I know it's pretty sexy, you idiots think you are so high and mighty. Yet all your advancements and you let one woman destroy your greatest monument. I find it funny because your beliefs just got shit on. All your intelligence was defeated by the simplest of human actions. Yeah it's damn funny, and that disgusting creature you are talking about is my girlfriend."

 

" I pity you." was all Sid said as he walked away.

 

 

Todd felt the booming footsteps again as Amy was on the move, her powerful body began smashing through buildings like they were made of toilet paper. Her strength was now absolute and these men's greatest city was being destroyed. After smashing several buildings Amy began to take a piss on the people running at her feet. Her warm yellow liquid began to flood the streets as the tiny men below began to be overtaken in the stinky hot liquid. It burned their skin and throats and eyes as it overtook them.

 

A nearby jet flew close to her but just as it was about to fire a useles missle it was met with a weapon of her own, an atomic fart tooted out of her backside destroying the fighter with it's vapors.

 

Amy continued this for several more minutes until there was only one section of town left untouched by her rampage. City hall and all of the important documents inside were left standing next to her .

 

The last untouched battalion of troops stood in formation as she approached. These young men had made an oath to protect the city at all costs and despite their fear kept their word.

 

" Listen here men, I am here to take you back alive. I will stop my attack if you agree to come with me. Climb into my hand and you will live, refuse and I will be forced to kill you." Amy knew she had wiped out thousands of tiny men and knew they were close to extinction if she conitnued.

 

Lowering her massive hand she waited for their reply. Their tiny bodies were like crumbs to her now. She needed them to come with her or else her own compatriots would die as well. Their land was dying as their massive bodies had strippd the world of it's resources. They needed sanitation badly and last of all they were lonely. Women being together all the time with no male interaction was incredibly draining. Even tiny men would fill that void and let the women get away from each other.

 

In this reality unknown to Todd he was a spy for the women and gave them the codes to break through to the city. Somehow the Todd he was now switched places with this realities Todd.

 

The remaining troops looked on at the massive palm in front of them. This giant thing hd offered them safety if they came with her, the question remained would death be preferable.After living amongst themselves they weren't sure if survivng in the stinking festering city on the outside was worth it.

 

The huge woman in front of them was so huge and she smelled like she hadn't had a bath in years. She was pretty sure but she was also a savage. Decisions decisions.