- Text Size +
Story Notes:

(This was originally an anthro furry fic, including death, micro, unaware, body exploration, feet (mostly in socks, but includes barefoot and shoes, too,) crushing, gore, masturbation, nudity, slight vore and slight sweat.)

Reference image: https://derpicdn.net/img/download/2015/9/30/991403.jpg

______________

Author's Chapter Notes:
Link to original source: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17989023/

23rd, Oct, 2016 - Update: Compiled, added, and defragmented segments to the chapter that once contradicted later parts within the story.

___________
The following story depicts the deaths of hundreds and thousands of nanoscopically sized college students, all of whom were mysteriously and instantly teleported into the house of a careless woman...

You slowly unlock the back door, opening it up as your large boots step into the kitchen, the group of tinies look up as you enter your house.

"Holy shit! She's incoming! We're saved!" They were all shouting loudly, hoping for salvation, getting your attention and gaining help in their awful situation.

As you check the messages on your house phone, putting away the keys on the counter, you say to yourself "It's great to be home!"

The small group on the table were happy to see you turn to them, but what they didn't see was the gigantic key being placed upon on them, turning all of the group into unrecognizable red spots.

You head further into the kitchen, your massive boots causing earthquakes for tiny mites on the floor, a large majority managed to avoid your feet, but only due to their size; leaving a few dozen innocent lives wasted in the treads.

As you walk into the living room, unaware of what you were doing, the sound of your footsteps caused panic amongst the scattered 'guests' in your house, but there's little they could do.

Your boots cast a massive shadow over a big group near the table and couch, and in a second obliterates them, reducing their now-pancaked bodies into a wet crimson paste. You'll never know what you've done to these people, as with your single casual step, their bodies stuck to the sole will never be found.

Relaxing on the couch, you carefully take off both of your heavy boots, throwing them to the side as you slowly drop your warm feet onto the wooden floor.

"Look out!" The tinies exclaimed, trying their best to avoid their inevitable deaths.

Your boots fall down, crushing a few survivors of the previous massacre; a group of ten students decided to make contact with you waving hands in front of the couch as you sat, unprepared to make contact with your socked foot that came down on them like god's wrath, smudging them all out of existence.

The remaining nearby students on the floor took an opportunity to climb your gigantic socks. Starting at the heel, they slowly made their way up, climbing the threads. Minutes passed, as they kept on climbing, they couldn't imagine how small they were, feeling almost like mites looking for random dirt to eat.

Passing your heel and getting to the middle of your sock, they began to tire, the first one lost his grip and tumbled down, it felt like an endless drop for him, of course he just fell from your heel onto the floor, but that height was enough to splatter him into red smear; for them a sheer few inches could be miles in length.

One girl was even unlucky enough to get tangled in some loose threads and soon your sock trapped her like a spider web. The more she struggled, the more she got tangled. Nobody came to help her, condemning her to stay on your sock till you crush her from an inch of movement.

The others tried not to think of their pathetic fates and kept on climbing, getting more and more exhausted.

The next one was rather sporty, climbing like it was his thing. Getting fast ahead he was the first one to reach your massive toes. He thought he was gonna make it, until you just twitched your toe. What was a tiny twitch for you, was a death sentence for him. Caught between folds of your socks, he was crushed into red paste that soaked up your sock instantly, marking his resting place.

The thin guy who saw that had a different idea of climbing. With his fellow friend, he tried climbing by the side of your foot. It took them almost 20 minutes to get on your toes, but they made it, eventually.

Reaching the top, they both began to cheer, but then one of them tripped and fell down into the small hole that was between your toes. You'd not even see the gap between the threads, but for them, it was a chasm.

And so he tried, desperately to hang on to his life, but he couldn't. He lost his grip and fell down into the darkness below, finding himself inside of your sock.

He landed between the biggest and the second toe. He smashed against your skin, breaking his leg; although he was doomed, he didn't die immediately, that would be too easy. He was forced to stay there, trapped between the endless walls of your toes until he dies of starvation or get mercilessly smeared between them, the latter being most likely.

After getting slightly bored, you tap your feet to entertain yourself, creating humongous tremors to the insects beside your feet, emitting short bursts of sonic booms, miles in height and just as dangerous as the feet they came from.

Sadly, the few people who tried to get your attention on your socked foot either fell to their deaths, or vaporized into a thin layer of their own juices.

Stretching your arms, you decide to prop up your feet on the coffee table.

Now an unexpected pair of feet land directly above many tinies surrounding your coffee table, they all looked up at the two white, cotton behemoths standing tall, your left and right soles scrunch up slightly, enforcing doubt upon the students wanting to take on this massive task.

Only two plucked up the courage to start, both of which took the left foot, still in shock of the immense climb.

They both started their climb. It was a potentially impossible challenge for those who had such tiny bodies. They both started tangling their hands in thick cotton and pulling themselves higher and higher. One look up would assure them of the difficulty of their task. They could not see the end of their road. They could just go up, and up, and doing their best not to fall off to their deaths that waited for them below.

A sudden sake of the foot sleeping beside them was more than enough to be fatal, seeing the other socked mountain quickly brush against them, moving up and down, before stretching and relaxing, a short scrunch of the toes could've killed them, but it was the other foot that caused a rather funny sound upon crushing their worthless remains.

Not many were ready to attempt the same challenge that just brutally slaughtered their friends... but there was no other way.

Another two started to grab onto the cotton ledges, even more scared than the rest.

The other two started a different approach. They both climbed separately. Mostly to try out the sides of a massive wall in front of them, but also to avoid their friends’ remains smeared over the center of the foot. They both climbed high, shaking with each pull, each centimeter. They were scared, and that fear was making them move slowly and carefully.

Then there was trouble for everyone nearby: a head, nearly as big as a galaxy, hovered about the horizons on her toes, then came the hand... the two on her feet were wetting themselves in fear. One felt his weight lift into the air, violently halted by the ridges of her fingerprint: she was rubbing her feet, there couldn't be a worse time to climb.

They all began to panic. Climbers could not climb down, since they'd fall off easily. They could not head forward either. They clung to her socks, holding tight, praying for a merciful fate as you continue to casually rub your feet, one after another, but there were no survivors after your foot slammed on its sole directly onto the hard table.

Getting up, you yawn in your sleepy state, now wanting to get to bed.

Meanwhile on the staircase, another group of people who were trapped, upstairs. They decided to climb down using the various threads of carpet, and a lot of teamwork.

Step after step, they headed downstairs, being just three steps from reaching their destination...

Poor them, as your next step sent them into a white wall of foot. They only had less than a second to react to the socked foot looming down on them. Just like that, another ten people at once--You didn't even recognize the tiny crunch under your big toe as you headed upstairs, with an entire group's insides firmly attached to your sock.

As you manage to go upstairs, you easily tread through the jungle of carpet fibers that many of the students below could not, flattening the stands of carpet like folded grass, slowly bending back up as you lift the thousand pounds of pressure off it, with the bloody pinpricked remains of just some of the unlucky victims who dared to go in your way.

You get to your bedroom completely oblivious of the massive destruction you cause. Hundreds now dead beneath your feet, crushed, squished, smeared on the floor... Perhaps, If only they were a bit bigger, you may've even noticed their bloodied carcasses stuck in your socks, or in your carpet; but they're not, they’re tinier than ants. A single grain of sand is the size of a car for them, and at that size, they're nothing to you and your feet.

Entering your bedroom you lazily take off your socks. You slide them off your feet, enjoying the chilly air on your sensitive skin. You slowly put your foot down, feeling the carpet fibres pleasantly touching your sole--Again, you have no idea that this little step killed another group that was climbing the threads for better orientation, they carefully got up to see a way through... They saw death instead, as they became red spots on your perfect skin; a smile grows on your face, enjoying the brushing and tickling under your toes.

You take off your second sock and crumble both in a ball, throwing them aside, casually, not even looking where they land.

Surprisingly a group of a few dozen tinies managed to get out of the carpet, now onto the hard wooden floor. They all cheered, as they were the only ones to somehow survive the deadly bristles they were surrounded in, moments earlier.

Hugging each other, celebrating their random fortune, they weren't even aware of a massive mountain of cloth that soon smashed into them from the heavens.

A ball of socks obliterated their ridiculously tiny and frail bodies, rendering them nonexistent. Ironically, the carpet would've saved them if they were only just a bit slower, but that didn't matter anymore, for now they’re nothing, just few spots of red on your dirty socks, to be washed off with the next laundry.

"What the hell just landed over there?" A confused group of students asked themselves, seeing a large, white planetoid object storm down nearby.

They all looked at the thing really scared, wondering what the object might be.

They had no chance of checking from their size and distance, but after a longer while they decided it was best to give it a try and see what might be on the strange surface.

It didn't take long for them to organize an expedition, and they all carefully marched toward the spherical shape.

"What is this thing? it looks weird..." Commented one of the micros, immediately trying to get a better view.

They could see random patches of dirt, lint, dust and even a few red carcasses of your victims across the land, raising upward as they climbed the mountainous threaded terrain.

Their travel was long, as they decided to explore the 'object' really well. One of the tinies found a massive cave, which was actually a big fold of one sock, but for them, it was a landscape.

"That's a safe place to rest, I think." Said their leader and they decided to take a quick break. They stayed there for few minutes, breathing heavily in warm air.

A member of the group ventured further into the cave, and the ground started to slip under him.

"Guys! Help!" He shouted, as a few loose threads snapped under his weight and sent him down into the bottomless pit that was another layer of folded cloth.

They were wondering if they should go after him, but he didn't respond to their calls, and so they left him... Little did they know he was in fact alive, covered in lint, he could barely speak as the moist surface around him made it hard to even breathe.

The helpless tiny could hear his friends walking away, leaving him to spend his life in the depths of your footware.

"We... we're..." one of them started to snap, as he dropped on his knees and started to scream.

"We know" said the other one. "Don’t say that out loud."

"We're on a SOCK? A FUCKING SOCK!?" He yelled out, as he started to lose his mind, walking around with no purpose.

His friends wanted to calm him down, but he didn't listen... Screaming, he ran forward, not minding his steps.

A thread was what took to trip him over, and caused him to stumble down the big 'cliff' they were on. He took a quick glimpse of his friends before he fell to his death, smashing against the other fold that was barely half inch under the first one.

Meanwhile, you stroll over towards your bed, and
even when you raise your other foot, the hundreds of unkempt bits of lint and dead skin of all sizes rain down onto the floor, bouncing off into anybody above your fresh soles, slightly moist from the day's work.

The crowds of tinies below try to seek for cover as you walk over them. One foot now up high and your other foot landing hard on the floor far away from them, but they're far from being safe, the falling bits of random dirt are enough to hurt or even kill some of the less fortunate ones.

The rest try to scale the impressive bedsheets that hang down to the floor. The endless cliffs of cloth gave poor hope for safety, but most of tinies still try, hoping the endless sea of bedsheets on your bed will give them salvation.

You reach the bed and hop on it, laying on your stomach, enjoying the well-deserved rest. Your gigantic body took more lives laying down.

If not crushed under your immense weight, they were bounced off the mattress and sent flying in the air, landing with inaudible splats all around you. Some crash against your massive butt cheeks, some against the mattress. The lucky ones land on your perfect feet, which were quite moist from all day of work, the moisture was what saved them, as they landed on the soft skin of your soles, landing on them as if they had landed on a huge inflated balloon.

A large group of survivors gathered up and started blessing your feet, quickly realizing they were what saved their lives.

They all dropped on their knees, kissing and massaging your soles, blessing and praising them--Of course you couldn't feel the slightest thing, as all their attempts made less impression than a single ant on your sole would make.

Fortunately for them, you weren't moving too much, so they could walk around for hours, looking at your sole that was now the whole world for them.

They often found little bodies or just smears of red all around it, sometimes even entire carcasses, wedged between wrinkles of your skin. Having little options left, they gathered anyone they could find, making a small 'campsite' in the middle of your heel.

The group decided they couldn't stay in one place, and soon they made a plan. Bold, dangerous, almost impossible... But, it was still better than nothing.

They were to climb on your marvelous body and reach your face, from where they could contact you easier.

After a few more minutes for preparation pass, and they began their journey, they traveled long hours, praying for you not to wake up as they walked on your soles. Heading upwards, it was far from safe, the first few were exhausted after crossing the first bigger wrinkle.

Not everyone could jump that far, the unlucky few fell down into the vast chasm, dying among screams of agony and sounds of bones shattering. The group could not stop to help them, they had to go forward.

The next bigger accident happened after an hour of walking, as a small drop of sweat appeared on your heel. You couldn't even see it, not even feel, but for the group, it was more than gigantic.

The massive sphere of moist rolled down, taking away half the group. They all screamed, but died in an instant, taken away into their watery hell, the force of the salty liquid made quick work of their bodies.

Yet, they still continued; on one foot, the large group began walking around, eager to explore their new surroundings. Counting their chances of survival, they knew they needed to explore as much as they can.

Tiny ones started to scale the massive mountains that were the feet of the sleeping giantess. The big group climbed up, slowly getting higher and higher, but the higher they were, the more horror they saw: As if climbing a moist sole was not horrible enough, they had to see the remains of their friends, scattered around like trash, they tried not to think about it as they witnessed the multiple mangled bodies stuck in micro wrinkles of her skin.

Dozens if not hundreds of body parts stuck everywhere like pieces of dirt. Tiny people were having a hard time maneuvering between gigantic pieces of lint from her socks, even the smallest crumbs of dirt were many times bigger than them. Half way, single ones started to drop out, they had to rest.

Some climbed on the gigantic grains of dirt to rest, the others tried their luck in wrinkles. Those who didn't manage to find shelter were condemned for a long fall down...

Climbing her foot was a huge risk, and not many survived the first few miles... Some even tried to get back down, but as they tried, the sole became much moister, and so they slipped, one by one.

The remaining ones, even though they were few, decided to go forward: The way seemed impossible, but that didn't stop them. Slowly they started getting closer to the top, climbing to get on top of the biggest foot they ever saw.

Some wanted to slide down, using the angled slope like a slide, but they knew if they tried it, they would easily gain too much speed and roll off into the distance against your foot, leaving tiny, unrecognisable smears of red to mark their landing.

The rest took their time, gaining higher altitudes that wild rival that of an aeroplane's flight path, using every wrinkle as a potential ladder, they needed all the might they could muster to reach the surface of the foot from the top of your heels.

Laughing slightly at a tickling sensation, you slightly wiggle and scrunch your feet up, relaxing them even more, scratching it with your other sole, as the death toll of the students below continues to rise.

They keep on dying as bugs, crumbling under your toes, for what is a mere scratching for you becomes a death sentence to them, with only those who hid in your wrinkles were able to survive the scratching.

Like germs hiding in your skin, they slowly got out to witness their comrades’ bodies scattered everywhere, blood covering vast fields of your skin. They slowly got out, gathering all resources they could, and continued their walk, even less sure about its end.

They all were scared, but still marched forward, passing through chasms of your wrinkles, or crossing miniature wounds, too small for you to notice, and finally after almost four long hours of walking, climbing and careful hiking, they finally reached atop the heel of your foot.

Looking back they realised how impossible their goal was, as they spent what felt like an entire day hiking, and they managed to get from one end of your foot to the other.

Looking further at your impossible body, they slowly started to realize how really small they were, and how foolish they were to try.

They walked for minutes, hours, and soon a long group of students was getting closer to your lower torso.

A simple knee on the straightened leg was even more than just a big mountain for them, it was yet another obstacle they were unable to walk around.

The group started their travel across the wide and dangerous part of the gigantic body. They were getting toward her crotch. Walking on her skin, they slowly marched over what seemed to be a silk desert, spreading for miles. Only by the strong feminine fragrance and the softness of their ground, they could guess what they were standing on... Her panties.

Scared for their life, as they had proof of how tiny and insignificant they were, they still kept on marching toward their goal.

The group at the top had a rough way ahead. The surface was full of holes, and at their height, the fall could be lethal. One unlucky guy was too intoxicated with the smell, he even forgot to watch his steps. He tried to grab the threads, but it was too late. He fell down, right on top of her vaginal lip, breaking both legs.

The bottom group saw his descend. They could do little to help him, knowing how much he's gonna slow down the march. He shouted for help, as her skin began to moisture up, causing him to slip lower and lower, into the abyss below...

A pleasurable grunt froze everyone on the spot, trying not to move a muscle.

Everything darkened... It was her fingers!

The first ones to go were the ones struggling on her panties; nearly shot into the air as the ropey threads sprung from underneath them, thanks to the two fingers gently molesting the ground under their feet.

They were sent flying everywhere, some lucky ones smashed against her bare skin and died instantly. Those less lucky fell down on her panties, only to see themselves sliding down, toward her awaiting fingers that were softly rubbing the surface of her panties. What was a gentle massage for her meant steamrolling destruction for them. Massive fingers slowly slid across the surface, wiping those who were there into red smears.

You softly moan as every movement of your hands gets you closer to ecstasy, not knowing that your pleasure is causing the end of countless lives, some getting crushed by your wiggling fingers drowned in your gooey cum as you almost reach the orgasm, some tinies even getting crushed by your other hand as you caress one of your nipples to get even more aroused.

What stimulates your senses enough to make your groin ooze with pleasure is thinking about what life would be like if you were… huge, so gigantic that you could crush a person under your pinkie toe without any effort! The sense of power that flows through your body as you imagine that is simply overwhelming, you can almost hear the screams of your puny little victims begging for their worthless lives as your beautiful body towers over them, plunging them in absolute darkness, and when your foot starts to rise… they’re already dead!

As your imaginary victims scream in your mind, you actually scream as your entire body gets hotter than fire and a huge wave of pleasure takes you away with it.

Your cry of ecstasy was a booming and deafening roar to the micro people on your body, some tinies could actually feel their eardrums exploding, and as you moved faster and faster while reaching the orgasm pretty much every other intrepid explorer was killed, crushed by wiggling toes or moving hands or under any other part of your body.

As you rub your head on the pillow, enjoying the relaxation that comes after the orgasm, you quickly slay all those who were intrepid enough to reach that point.

You wipe your sticky, cum-stained fingers onto the bed, along with the unlucky students who 'came' along for the ride in your vagina; if you could give a damn, you wouldn't notice the remains... Anything left of the poor young travelers were anything but human: now twisted and distorted in a sea of love syrup.

You get yourself comfortable on your bed, yawning as you already feel way much sleepier than before. And by doing that, every little person that was badly injured but not dead yet gets quickly euthanized as you stroke your soft mattress with your entire body.

You don’t question the fact that your bed seems to be even more comfortable than usual, maybe a little moist here and there, it’s a very pleasant feeling that lets you fall asleep with a big smile on your face as the micros that hadn’t climbed the bed observed the scene in horror, knowing that they had to spend a long night looking for food in the terrifying lair of a murderous giantess.

The endless thumping grew more violent as they tirelessly climbed over the ends of your bra-strap; everything seemed so much more dangerous as they slowly crawled closer to your face: a simple swallow from your throat echoes across your upper torso, emitting a shallow 'gulp' from below... As expected, this was more than enough to scare the micro inhabitants under your chin.

And then the micros get one more proof of their extremely poor luck as your roll in your sleep, squashing many of them between the mattress and your smooth skin, not even the most perverted ones being able to enjoy their last moments when the plush surface of your breast makes them explode.

Some of those who have reached your face manage to survive by clinging hard enough on your nose, your ears or your hair, so when the movement finally stops they take a moment to come up with a plan to wake you up and ask you for help.

After a whole night of traveling, they had finally reached your face--The struggle was awful, but they were all ready to keep themselves alive, for new hope got into them as they scattered all around your cheeks, trying to contact you somehow.

Those who were at your eyes thought it was safe to poke them, but they were unable to open your eyelids.

A big group thought of touching your lips, since they were really sensitive. To their surprise, It actually worked, as you felt them tickle your upper lip. To their horror, you extended your gigantic tongue and licked the lip, killing dozens of students in one lick. Those who didn't die were stuck to your tongue and brought down into the darkness of your mouth.

You will never know how you ate these students, you'll never know what happened to them. They became just a food, not even that, as they were too small to chew. You just swallowed them in your sleep, sending them down your throat.

Those above were forceless as all they could do was watching their friends die in the endless chasm of your mouth. And they were destined to join them very soon, because you move your head in your sleep one more time and hug your pillow, obliterating the little guys completely and making their efforts come to naught.

And so the night passes peacefully for you, the tinies at the end of your bed not being able to do anything other than feeling sorry for themselves and for their dead mates, your booming snores terrifying them and reminding them of how doomed they were.

Hours pass, and huge rumbling was heard in the distance, worrying the small group even more... It was the giantess, she was waking up.

A large group on the other side of the room heard it as well. They were investigating a big object, they thought was a shelter of some kind, unaware that it was actually a simple sports shoe on its side--Surely, the smell was a bit unfamiliar to them, but they blamed it on their senses deluding them. When they heard the ear-bursting creaks, all froze in fear as they heard the massive giantess stretching on her bed from above.

The other group of tiny students was just crossing the vast hard floor, with no food or water, they were stranded on the wooden desert around them; some considered using the remains of corpses that were squashed nearby, but they strongly declined, they were not monsters.

They were heading toward the Giantesses' bed, when they heard a mighty thunder above that was her bed cracking as she slowly rose up, stretching her long arms above her head, the group was in complete panic, as they were half way there and had no idea where to go; poor bastards were impossible to see, as their whole group was no bigger than a single strand of hair.

The people stupid enough to run toward the awakening goddess didn't last long, many didn't even realise how lucky they were to serve such a gorgeous sole.

Across the room were the less-than tiny people trying to run away, and most didn't even know what was going on.

The first footstep was the most noticeable, slightly sticking to the wooden surface as it crashed down onto the countless lives under it, only to leave a moist outline in her tracks.

Those that were not killed by the impact were glued to her massive sole, stuck there to watch as their friends were crushed next to them. The giantess didn't even feel countless lives destroyed by her steps. She just walked, like she'd always do.

The group on her sock was in panic. It was far too high to jump down, and they had no place to cover. The giantess headed right their way.

"Quick, inside! She won't find us here!" Said one of them and they all headed down, into the "cave system".

The giantess walked right to her ball of socks. She thought of getting another pair, but she had yet to make laundry. She just shrugged and unfolded the big ball, sending tiny mites deep into the inside of her sock.

Tinies were in total fear as they realized their situation. Their panic increased even more, when they saw the massive, moist foot coming down at them. Screaming and running in circles did little.

The unforgivable, unstoppable foot slide into the sock they were in and slowly but surely pressed them to the fabric below. Their bodies were crushed one by one, pressed against her perfect sole, mixed with moisture and dirt on her foot.

They had no idea how privileged they were to die in such way, as their lives were turned into more sock dirt and red spots on her lovely sole

There was a massive group of tiny ones in your sporty shoes. Most of them hid there from your massive footsteps wreaking havoc everywhere.

They were sure they're safe, sitting in the moist cavern, protected from the outside. It would be true, if not for the fact that after obliterating a micro population of your socks, you've decided to put your shoes on for a nice jog in the park.

The group was in total panic, seeing their light go out as your planetoid-sized foot started to slide into the hole. Having nowhere to go, the insole was stretching out for miles, and was surrounded by even higher walls within a gigantic cave that was to be their grave.

A few friends decided to try get to the back before the foot come down all the way. They run and run, racing with time, as with every passing second, your foot was coming lower. They ran fast, trying to reach their safety, until your incredible toe made contact with the ground, squishing one of them that was too slow. In vain he screams and kicks, as his lower body was trapped under you.

The coarse fabric dragged his body against the sole, smearing him like a bug. His friends shouted, grabbing each other and started running as fast as they could... ...Your foot was faster.

The first one reached what they thought was a safe spot, right in the back of your shoe, where your heel would probably not reach. The rest were left behind, and one after another, your gigantic socked foot got rid of them, eliminating the slowest ones. You will never know how much tragedy you caused by such simple act as sliding your socked foot into the shoe.

The horror of tiny people, as they saw their friends getting mangled, disembodied, dismembered, or just smeared all over the insole of an old, worn out shoe, adding their blood and guts to the moisture of your sock.

Finally, you put your Cotton foot inside and adjusted a bit. Only a few were lucky enough to reach the spot in time, congratulating themselves and hugging each other, almost crying from happiness.

Well, it would've even ended happily for them, if they had noticed the long, ropes hanging from above... those shoes are sport shoes, and are usually laced up tight, and unfortunately for them, that's exactly what you did, casually pulling on laces, filling whatever space was left in your shoe with fabric and skin.

Every single tiny was now pressed into nothingness, squished, crunched against the unforgivable wall of your socked foot... What was the massacre for them, really took a few seconds to you. You just slipped the shoe on, made sure it's tight, and turned your attention to the other one.

Meanwhile, an entire university campus resides inside of one of your sport shoes as the sun begins to rise...

Everyone inside was incredibly confused: everything had become dark, the entire power was cut, and now ear-ringing booms were shaking the world from side to side.

The panic replaced the initial confusion rather quickly, as no-one knew what happened. Students began to crowd outside of buildings, only a few remained inside. But either group had little idea what's going on. Judging by some weird smell, some began to think there was a gas leak.

A few more scared ones immediately shouted about the end of the world. Only a few realized that in the distance, all around their campus rose incredibly tall dark walls.

Soon they all began to wander around, trying to find where did the sun go. A few students from astrological course were scanning the sky though telescopes.

Those were the first ones to realize. A high quality lenses showed them the inside of their prison, the incredibly big, overwhelming inside of the shoe they were in.

Of course they couldn’t believe that. Sure it was all part of mass hysteria or group illusion. After all, it was impossible for an entire campus to be in some planet-sized shoe, right?

Now everyone was panicking, realising that something bad had happened to them.

A roaring yawn deafened them all, followed by incoherent mumbling, and then alarms rang in the heads of the students residing inside.

"Where's that damn shoe?" You ask to yourself, out loud.

"Shoe? What's going on?" They asked to one-another, in confusion.

Students looked around, trying to seek the source of such loud noise, gathering in front of their buildings, staring up at the gigantic figure moving above them. They didn't even understand what they were looking at, as your massive body was too much for them to comprehend.

"Ah, here it is!" You say to yourself, looking directly down at the nanoscopic buildings inside your shoe.

Grabbing your other shoe with your foot turns an entire world of tinies upside-down, allowing them to get a good view of your foot before it stats moving inward, creeping up towards them.

"What's going on?" One of them asked in horror.

Two others pointed in unison, yelling "Sock, look out!", and the others shouted "run away!"

The shoe got lifted at an angle that threw nearly all of them into the toe-section of your shoe. This surely helped them get there in time, but also caused countless deaths from collisions with your shoe-end. Survivors witnessed a truly impressive and terrifying sight, as your sock slowly approached them, like a meteor about to hit Earth.

Now they knew they were fucked; foolishly, they all ran away, some retreating back into the 'safety' of their bedrooms, whilst others ran past it completely, into the endless highway leading to the toe-section of the shoe, they'd never make it in time.

Their worthless attempts at escaping your massive foot were like an unfunny joke. You will never even notice them, not their lives under your sole, not their buildings, nor the whole campus that gets reduced to dust.

You took your shoe, casually putting it on to start your day. What was a minute for you, was a lifetime for them. Like in slow motion, they all saw the gigantic foot cover their sky, filling their whole vision.

"We're all doomed! We'll die in this fucking shoe!"

Shouted one of them as they tried to run away, he and a few others panicked and started running blindly to meet their death. Your sock finally came, filling the space they had left in the toe section.

They had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Soon, your toes touched the sole, leveling the northern part of campus, mercilessly turning its citizens to dust. They had a quick death, smeared against your sole in an instant.

Those on the south had less luck, as they had to observe the arch of your sole passing them, and waited for the ball of your foot to make its job. The impossibly planet-sized heel wiped them off existence in second, leaving nothing behind.

"Damn pebbles!" You shout in anger."

The group that chose their spot carefully was lucky enough. They were right at the end of a shoe, just next to your biggest toe. Of course, they were surrounded by moisture, socks, dirt and bodies of their friends, but they were alive. How long will they have to sit there? They didn't know. They could only hold on to their hopes and survive in your massive shoe, praying for mercy each step you take.

They were in living hell. Stuck between your toes, they struggled to survive. Like tiny mites in your old sock, these bugs were holding on to their lives right at the top of your sporty sneaker. Each your step was a nightmare for them, as they held tight to your sock for salvation.

Each time someone fell off, he had a short fall as your foot rose up, and ended up right beneath your planetoid-sized toe as it came down. Their pitiful existence meant nothing, they were like very tiny bits of dust in your shoe, stuck under your sock.

You stomp your titanic self into the kitchen, killing even more of the tiny people in your path.

Anybody that somehow miraculously survived in your shoes now had a long and painful journey ahead of them, as you step outside for your morning jog.

"Quick, we gotta do something!" The lost students kept telling each other.

"I have no idea what to do!" said one girl, still holding tight to the thread of your sock from the inside. She, and the others, were thrown around, hit multiple times against your toes.

One of her friends fell off, after one too many steps, and fell right under your toe. He had a second to see his whole life in retrospect, before that very life was smushed away by your gigantic toe. His body was reduced into bloody smear, wiped off along with the sweat building up under your toe.

After a short walk to the kitchen, your micro invaders miraculously avoid any casualties, probably because the majority of living microbes living on the floor were either dead already, or in such small groups to be considered a threat.

Your gigantic steps quickly cross the titled floor, which could easily take weeks of traveling for the tinies. Their small groups scatter, as your soles pass over them, exposing all the dirt and bodies stuck underneath. A few tiny ones have found their shelter under the chair, thinking logically that this will save them from your shoes.

Logically, they were right, although they weren't completely safe, given the circumstances, as said chair was in your way.

Being too lazy to walk around it, you just moved it aside with your foot. Tiny survivors stared in panic at the chairs leg which slid towards them, only to reduce them all into one small red smear on the tile.

You continue on towards a kitchen counter where a small group took refuge. The poor students had no way of finding a way down from the bar given the height. Any leap would have surely ended them, so their only choice was to stay put. The almost invisible cluster attempts to gain your attention with shouts and jumping up and down in the air. However, like every other group so far, they go unnoticed.

You rummage through a sparsely filled fridge next to the countertop. "I really need to go to the store soon.." You mumble to yourself, giving your brain a verbal memo.

Looking at the rows inside the fridge, you see that the only food available is half of a sandwich from earlier. Knowing the counter was just cleaned recently, you set it down without a plate before looking for some proper condiments. The bread lands atop the shrunken group. They scramble, but to no avail. The group ends up becoming tangled in the fibrous craters from the massive slice of bread.

By some unlucky coincidence, a very large group of dumb tinies had a plan that they all agreed on, even if it was dangerous and risky.

A few hours ago, a really stupid idea came into the heads of an inspiring leader: "Let's hop onto the spoon!" He exclaimed. "I know it'll work, I've seen it work in the movies!"

Looking at your jar of peanut butter, you grab the said spoon, smiling in temptation as you raise it into the air, still completely oblivious to the people yelling and waving below you.

The group was doing their best, jumping up and screaming. They were trying to get your attention in any way, some even stood on backs of the others to be taller.

"How is that supposed to work?" Shouted one woman as she saw the jar they were heading for; you dip the spoon in, the whole group was submerges in sticky hell, pressed heavily by tons of peanut butter. You scooped up a big amount and rose the spoon. Even if you were to inspect the spoon now, you couldn't see a single one of them, as they were all fighting for life in their sticky prison.

Deciding to indulge in the treat, you inch the spoon closer to your now opened mouth. The individuals stuck in the paste-like substance struggle. Only few are able to reorient themselves, unfortunately just in time to stare death in the face. Their last ditch efforts to escape proved to be in vain once the peanut butter makes contact with your tongue.

You press the upside down spoon against your muscle, sucking on the treat with delight. Many trapped in said treat were crushed under the pressure. Their frail bodies don't stand a chance. Despite the chaos, all you taste is what you expected. Peanut butter. You flick the snack to the back of your mouth, leaving only few survivors.

An approving grumble from your stomach signals its fulfilment, satisfying your lust of hunger for now.

Taking a glimpse of your watch, your eyes widen, realising how late you are for your usual jog.

"Oh, damnit!" You scream, recklessly putting on your sportswear before you go on your way to the park, putting the slice of bread from earlier back into the fridge, and going about the rest of the day as you normally would.

Chapter End Notes:
Story by Alozec and Nice2becrushed