- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
(See chapter one for notes on changes within the story.)

You run on your regular jogging path: just a short stretch of graveled terrain within the park... nothing seemed too much out of place, but strangely, no-one was around; usually dozens of people hang out at this time, mostly the college students from across the street.

"Must be a busy day." You think to yourself, shrugging at the thought as you slowly continue on with your jog.

Of course you couldn't have known what really happened: the students were still there, in fact one of them was only a few feet in front of you right in the middle of the path. You couldn't see him but he could definitely see you.

Meanwhile the confused student had no idea what happened to him; a quick look around only made him more confused.

Miles away he could see some sort of forest with strange completely green trees but he himself seemed to be in some sort of rocky landscape. Suddenly he could feel the ground shaking under him.

At first he thought it was an earthquake but the pattern was off. It felt more like…steps? Then he saw the source of the strange earthquake: a gigantic figure was coming directly in his direction.

He was now trapped, sitting helplessly as your bold, large running shoes came closer and closer and as the once proud student finally noticed where he was, it was already too late. The last thing he saw was the sole of your left running shoe just before it came crushing down on him, turning his body into another piece of dirt stuck to your shoe.

As the tiresome run begins to numb your feet, a nearby bench catches your eye, you've been running for a while now, and break certainly wouldn't hurt, right?

Unfortunately it did, maybe not for you, but it certainly did for someone else--Another student was unlucky enough to be in your way, and despite being a beautiful sight, your shoe's sole was also a deadly one, too; the remains of the previous student were now non-existent, thanks to the post-footfalls full of his gory entrails, now joined with the second victim, with his splattered insides trapped and compressed between a short gap within the tread's pattern.

The next tiny one was unlucky enough to be really close to the whole scene. He could see your massive shoe erase his friend from existence, turning his bones into dust upon your sole.

He screamed in terror, witnessing first hand everything that your shoe was capable of doing, destroying lives like they didn't matter at all. He would kneel there and cry for eternity, if not for your second shoe that was approaching him, fast.

His grief was cut short by the gigantic shadow cast over him. Slowly he turned around on his back and gazed at his own doom in form of building-sized shoe approaching at deadly speed.

Feeling a few pebbles in your shoe, you decide it's probably best to take a short break before setting off back to your house.

Sitting down on the bench, you kick your shoes onto your knee, slowly untie your laces, first the left, slipping off with ease, you can even feel the warmth of your feet from your run.

You tip the first shoe upside down, and to your expectations, you see a few bits of gravel from the crude pathways rain onto the ground from the opening of your shoe.

The other shoe wasn't much different, but instead of gravel, you notice oddly-shaped pieces of concrete crumble down onto the floor.

"Probably nothin'." You shrug, completely unaware of the destroyed university that decayed within the depths of your shoe.

A few tiny ones that were under the gigantic bench had the worst time, even if they managed to avoid your steps (mostly hiding under bigger rocks, or running to the sides in time,) the group's numbers were thinned by the massive rain of rocks, which were like true meteors for them.

A majority of the group of tiny ones were eliminated when the fallen asteroids shattered on the ground, right on top of them. 'Poor bastards will never know that what killed them was in fact just a pebble from your shoe.

But those that survived the rocky rain weren't lucky either, they just gained an extra few precious seconds of life, as your gargantuan shoe, (which you casually dropped,) fell to the ground causing massive destruction.

At their size, there was no way of surviving such catastrophe and they could just scream till their voices were silenced forever.

A short break was enough to warrant a stretch of your limbs, lazily leaning back as you carelessly close your eyes, putting your feet nearby another group of unfortunate nanos, with one being directly under the heavy cloth.

A small trail of blood was directionally sprayed to the movement of your sole, which, in this case, was downward and horizontally.

A surviving micro was hit by the trail of blood, something that brought him even closer to absolute insanity... so much that he started to chase the giant foot, which was taking another huge step in the meantime, with the purpose of getting underneath it and end his misery.

Meanwhile, another micro managed to grab the fabric of the sock, hoping to be finally safe there, but soon he realized he was paying a big price for his decision: the ride was more nauseating than a rollercoaster, and every stomp caused by the foot almost made his ears and his brain explode.

Another utterly unpleasant thing was seeing his mate down below standing in the shadow of the falling foot, waiting to get squashed...

"What're you doing?! Get out of there!"

But it was too late... the micro clinging to the sock heard a disgusting squelch and saw some blood spraying from beneath the giantess' toes.

"Lady, please don't squash me, I beg you!" He cried out, only to get the same fate as his friend, from just a simple scrunch of your toes.

You feel some moisture on your socked toes, but you think it's probably just some soil, being totally fine with getting your socks dirty.

Getting up from the bench after your little power nap, two unrecognizable chunks of gory carcasses stick to your ass, some still sticking onto the wooden seat like discarded prices of chewing gum, both of which were two people moments before you arrived, discussing microeconomics... It was an ironic topic for these two students, as they were now indeed micro stains.

A green sea of organic trunks and foliage, all standing too tall to compare to the nanoscopic victims who roamed aimlessly in the grass.

Surprisingly, only a handful of people saw the giantess, earlier; however, their angled perspective was far too high and too far to be anything less than a blur.

It wouldn't take long until eventually she was too close to ignore, first the rhythmic quakes, then the crunching and snapping of grass that broke under the soles of the monstrous woman... Finally, it was the darkening shadow that eclipsed the light-blue sky, alerting everyone in the grass patch within mere seconds.

Getting your socks slightly dirty from the soil in the grass (and the ridiculously tiny red dots that also call your sock home), you lift your foot into the air, taking the socks off, one by one, revealing your naked soles... It felt so good to feel nature beneath your soles, and perhaps something else near your feet, too.

The grass feels soft, cool and ticklish and at times it makes a pleasant crunching sound, and feeling it bend beneath your skin is almost intoxicating, you can’t help imagining that you are crushing an entire civilization!

And after all, that’s not just a fantasy, not only because of the micros but also because of the fauna that lives in the grass, to all those little creatures you’re a huge giantess, sometimes you even feel them crunching and popping beneath your bare feet, and you just crack a smile without even questioning what kind of insect you’ve squashed.

As the thick fabric left your feet, you figured that they needed to be washed anyway, and you may as well throw them casually aside for now, since nobody was around.

You had no way of knowing about the small group of microbes climbing nearby grass for your attention; the pitiful bugs really hoped you could notice their smaller than dew drops bodies on top of the green blades.

Instead of getting your attention, they got the first row seats at the spectacle of your godly sock falling down on them, turning day into night for the last time.

Those who were on top were crushed easily, joining countless red dots that stained the whole fabric. The others, who were much lower, had a slower but equally painfully death, as your sock just gently pressed against them. That pressure was enough to break a bone or two, mostly leaving them with broken legs or arms, but also tangled them in the fabric.

Their fate was questionable, as they would have to live, unable to even kill themselves, being an integral part of your big sock to the end of their days.

Meanwhile, after frolicking in the grass for a while you decide to give your tired legs some rest and you lay down on the soft grass with your hands behind your back, letting out a happy sigh of great enjoyment and relaxation, wiggling and splaying your pretty toes with pleasure, letting the air pleasantly caress your toes and the zones between them, feeling a wonderful sense of freshness.

Of course, even the innocent act of lying down was enough to cause panic among the shrunken people around you. Your humongous body causes an earthquake so intense that the micros nearly expected to see cracks appearing in the ground and standing still was impossible for them, all those who were close enough fell down and felt like the end of the world was coming. But when the tremors finally ended, they realized that it wasn’t too late yet since at least they were still alive.

Once again, totally oblivious, you spontaneously giggle when you feel the grass (and probably some minuscule bugs) tickling your bare heels, so you decide to enjoy yourself by laying your soles against the grass and rubbing it, and it gets even more fun and relaxing when you play with the grass using your toes, grabbing little plants and flowers and feeling them tickling the sensitive skin between the toes, and wiggling the same toes to crush what remains between.

Little do you know that four micros had gotten to your bare feet before you laid your soles on the grass, and your soles almost looked like smooth white towers to them…

“What do we do now?” One of them asked.

Another little person answered: “I guess this is our chance to try to get her attention… I know it’s very risky and she could think we’re bugs, but if any of you has a better plan, raise your hand…” No one did, and so they all got closer to your gigantic heel, some of them admitting that it was actually a sight for sore eyes…

The skin was very soft, smooth, warm and supple, a few micros even hugged their surface like they were under the effect of some pheromone, while other ones who didn’t have their mind in the gutter tried to knock on your skin or even to climb your feet, but quickly they realized that they had to get to your clothes. But it was too late for that.

Your voice giggled from far away, and then the feet moved and fell down on the grass, flattening several green trees and making the ground shake. Two micros avoided the fall, but the other two weren’t so lucky and ended up getting stepped on.

They both survived since you had put your feet down delicately, but they were trapped under your soft skin without being able to move (the most perverted even felt really turned on by that), however even that ended very soon when you started to grind your feet on the ground, slowly breaking their entire bodies until they popped like the useless insects they had become.

The survivors were clearly horrified by that view, but they couldn’t just stay there and do nothing… now that the feet were horizontal they were easier to climb, so (with an almost inhuman effort) they got on the soft surface of the upper side of your feet, trying to yell at the top of their lungs and beating the skin beneath them to call you, but it was all in vain: your feet never stopped moving and eventually they all rolled down towards your wiggling toes and they both got stuck in the hot places between them.

The tiny people still did their best to slip away from their soft yet incredibly tight prison... but then your toes wiggled, giving the micros a painful death as every little movement of your toes broke every bone and organ in their bodies and eventually reduced them to a mush. And you actually felt something squishy between your toes, but you didn't particularly care about it, it probably was just some sweat and it felt nice.

Slightly moist from the sunshine, random pieces of foliage, dirt and crunched grass blades were glued into the folds of your soles, which only made it more difficult for the nanoscopic insects to navigate your godly feet.

Far from trouble (for a little while), two shrunken students have found some shelter inside one of your fallen socks, not overly scared by the fact that several people had died beneath it. Plus, their idea of hiding there was clearly a foolish one, because socks are usually not tossed aside to be left there forever, sooner or later they'll get back to their owner's feet... and all it took to remind them was a series of fearful tremors which got louder and stronger each time, the scary sound of trampled vegetation making it sound even more like their impending doom.

Suddenly the sunlight penetrating through the linked fabric darkened, encased in a black shadow; then it happened: The opening caved outwards, frightening the trapped micros inside with the sudden force, all violently pulled into the air, with all the inner walls now huge and flat expanses, miles high.

Walking on your way back to the bench, you hold your socks in your hand, both swinging from side to side, giving anyone inside them a sea-sick stomach.

When you finally sit down, you raise a bare foot and slowly get it inside the soft and comfortable sock, but clearly what is just a relaxing, innocent and customary act for you is an absolute nightmare for the prisoners inside the sock: after seeing some light up above, it gets eclipsed again by five gigantic toes coming down slowly and menacingly, like a hungry monster coming to devour its tiny preys, who could only scream and cry as the soft surface of your damp and slightly dirty foot kept coming closer and closer.

Most micros were pretty fast and managed to get out of the way in time, but one of them was not only rather slow but even not very smart and totally blinded by terror, so he didn’t get far enough from the path of the huge giantess, whose steps made the ground shake uncontrollably beneath his feet and made deafening and terrifying thuds.

A socked giant foot fell down not so far from the slow micro, not only making him fall again because of the impact but also stomping on a bunch of flowers, one of them even had a bee impollinating and it was all destroyed with a feeble yet scary crunch.

Another foot flew above the tiny man, who was starting to hope he wasn't about to be squashed... but sadly for him the giantess took a pretty short step, and eventually the soft and hot surface of the huge sock touched him and slowly compressed his body, almost giving him a final caress before his death, and then the micro was pinned to the ground and slowly his entire body started to crack and shatter until it explode and all over the texture of your sock there was a juicy red goo.

Only two people overall were still alive; one was somewhere in the grass, all alone and helpless, but one had an idea that was probably even dumber than hiding inside a sock: he was hiding in the warm and dark cave inside one of your shoes. He couldn’t even think of the danger he was in, he was just enjoy the hotness and the intoxicating odor inside, even feeling kind of aroused.

But now the foolish micro sees something blocking the light: it’s your immense socked foot coming inside. Scared to death, the tiny guy can only move backwards as the flexing tip of your foot keeps approaching menacingly, threatening to turn him into a bloody pulp… until his little back hits the surface of the tip of the shoes. He cannot escape now, he’s at the mercy of your giant foot.

Your toes eventually reach their microscopic victim, pinning him against the walls of the shoe and preventing him from going anywhere. Stuck between the hot fabric of your sock and the inside of the show, the micro can only sob, scream and sweat not only because of fear but also because of the extreme heat.

When your feet are finally inside your shoes, you feel something rather annoying in your right shoe, right where your big toe is, probably a pebble or some little bug who managed to get there. Not really feeling like taking it off, you start wiggling your toes and stomping your foot, until the small person inside turns into a red squishy substance that smears all over your sock.

As you get up, ready to go home back to your usual routine, the last micro is wandering aimlessly in the green jungle at your feet, having lost all hope for survival, knowing that in that state he will inevitably meet a tragic end. And when the earth starts to shake, he knows that the end of his suffering is approaching…

When he looks behind him, he sees the huge giantess stomping towards him, demolishing anything that her ruthless shoes can find. The tiny man doesn’t even try to escape, he just stands there, admiring the magnificence of a beautiful woman looking not only really pretty but also incredibly majestic with the sense of sheer power and enormity that she emanates.

The feet get closer, one of them starts flying right towards the man… he doesn’t move, he just opens his arm as if he was welcoming a beloved guest. The sole of the giant shoe is full of dirt and squashed people… they’re not suffering anymore, and the last survivor is finally going to join them.

The foot smashes against the grass, the little man dies with a crunch of shattered bones and a squelch of squished organs. You don’t even
feel it and keep walking.

And as you walk, a content smile appears on your face. This place should get empty more often, you had some of the most relaxing and pleasant moments in your entire life, and you truly gave your feet a treat.

Almost a year has passed, and the tinies keep coming--The death toll reaching in the millions in under 10 months since this mess started, and despite this, you still don't have a damn clue what happened.

Chapter End Notes:
Story by Alozec, Tomson93, ItalianBlackCat, and Nice2becrushed