- Text Size +

            Mark heard the front door close, the signal that the last of his roommates was out for the day and that his business could begin. He left his room at the end of the hall and looked down at Elle's shut door. There they sat, a pair of white, strappy sandals. They were worn with age and use, the pads gray and engrained where Elle's perfect little feet mashed against them.

            He kneeled down and sniffed first, that pungent aroma of sun-baked skin and sweat caked into the soles. Then he licked, from where the balls of her feet once lay up to the individual indentations of her toes. Something was off about the taste, where it was once sour-tinged it was now more rancid, more medicinal. He ran his tongue along the other shoe and met the same flavor. Was something wrong with Elle's feet? He would have to find a way to check.

            Mark got a glass of water from the kitchen and drank it down, hoping to rid himself of the shoes' aftertaste when he would usually savor it. He felt whoozy, dizzy, and sat down on the couch. His chest began to burn and he groaned and ripped at his clothes as an intense heat filled him. He screamed in pain, and that's when he heard the front door open. He clambered to the kitchen doorway, trying to escape to his room, but he was paralyzed now.

            And there she stood. Elle, her long red hair reaching down to pert breasts which strained against the spandex wrapped tight on a slender, pale frame. Yoga pants hugged her firm, toned ass. She slipped off her right sneaker and pressed it into Mark's face. He wanted to say something, to do something, to speak or stand or lick, but he could do none. She mashed her toes into him, along his cheeks and into his gaping mouth.

            "You've wanted this a long time," she said. "You little pervert. How does it taste now? Better than my shoes? I hope so." Though he was rendered still, his body still circulated enough blood for his cock to grow hard against his sweatpants.

            "Pathetic," his roommate said, looking at his engorged dick. She slipped her foot under the elastic waistband and slid her toes along the length of his shaft. It was ecstasy, pure, and the last sensation Mark felt before he blacked out.

            He awoke in Elle's room, on Elle's bed, but something was off. Mark's vision must have been warped, because everything appeared huge. At the center of the bed, he might as well have been on an endless, pink plain. He tried to stand up and shake it off, but it lingered and lingered until he realized this was no error of sight. He was small, shrunken. Not more than an inch and a half tall.

            He looked at his surroundings. Elle's bed was in the center of the room, a nightstand the closest surface. There were a pair of dressers and a closet and a desk, not much more besides. Elle was nowhere to be found. Maybe this was all a hallucination, a sideeffect of whatever the foul taste on her shoes was. Then the door opened.

            Elle leaned against the doorframe and smiled at Mark, a smile that did little to reassure him.

            "You're finally awake," she said. "Now, we can start having fun." She walked over to the bed and lowered herself until she was eye level. She was gigantic, a goddess, her each breast a thousand times greater than him, yet they were still all he could gawk at as she stretched downwards.

            "Men, so predictable," Elle said, rolling her eyes at his fixation on her chest.

            "What did you do to me?" Mark asked, finally summoning the will to form sentences.

            "I thought you'd never ask," she smirked. "We had a house meeting. All the girls, we decided that it was time for you to move on. We know what you've been doing, you pathetic little miscreant. Smelling our underwear, playing with our shoes. Instead of kicking you out, I had an idea. A chemist friend developed a shrinking powder, and she needed live subjects to test out the effects. And who better to contribute to science than you, a gross little rat."

            "You bitch!" Mark screamed at the giantess. "You won't get away with this!"

            "No, I think we will," she replied. "Who's going to come for you? It could take weeks for someone to notice. We'll just say you disappeared one night. It's not like you keep us aware of your comings and goings."

            She was right, and he was naked. His clothes hadn't shrunk with him, but why would they? He became self-conscious now, and covered his crotch with his hands.

            "Don't be shy now," Elle said. "It's only natural. Here, I'll join you." She pulled the spandex top off to reveal a black sports bra, which dropped to the floor. Her nipples were pink and hard, as he suspected.

            "Do you like my tits?" the woman asked sarcastically. "Do you want a better look?"

            She grabbed Mark between her fingers and pressed the tiny man against her left nipple.

            "What do you want from me?" Mark screamed at her. She pressed him deeper, kneading him against her breast.

            "You're a toy now, Mark," Elle said. "A tiny, living toy. You're supposed to be denser now, more durable than a normal person. You can go places, see things normal men couldn't. If you think about it, it's a blessing." Mark screamed and cried, and the giantess laughed.

            "This is only the beginning. The other girls have a lot of ideas for you. Me, I have very simple needs. I want you to fuck my nipple, Mark." She looked down at him and smiled, a smile of perfect, shining teeth.

            "What if I don't do what you want?" Mark asked.

            "You're going to," Elle said. She ran her tongue against her pouty, pink lips. "Your little friend already agrees." Mark's dick was long and hard, mashing against the tip of the nipple. "And besides, you'll want to be pliable. Otherwise, things might get very bad for you." What torture could they offer more than what they already took, his humanity? Mark screamed, yet still pulled apart the opening meant to dispense milk and shoved his cock in it.

            It was tough and uncomfortable, the nipple slit. He grimaced and Elle looked down at him. She laughed and cupped him against her tit as she fell backwards into bed. Mark clung to the nip tightly.

            "I'll even be nice," Elle said. "Here some lube." She pulled off her yoga pants and slipped a finger into her red, bushy cunt. It emerged coated with fluid. She rubbed the pre-cum slick digit against her nipple and along Mark's cock, her fingertip caressing his testicles.

            "Is that better, Mark?" she taunted. "Now will you do as mistress says?" To obey her commands was to give up resistance to this dehumanization, to this reduction of his person. But deep down in his core, he knew: he wanted this. The thought of being owned by these beautiful women, to be passed around like a common dildo for their pleasure was intoxicating. He grabbed the nipple and stuck his dick in the now warm and inviting hole. He thrust, and thrust. Elle moaned in pleasure.

            "Oh, fuck, do it little man," she said, her hands extending down and working her clit and labia. "Harder, harder, you little wimp." She began to slide up and down as her ministrations grew more involved, her breasts wobbling around. He almost fell off, but his grip was too tight and her nipple too perfect a vessel for his cock. He grunted and bit the pink skin around the nip.

            "Yes, yes," Elle moaned. "Fuck, I'm going to come." Her body vibrated and pulsed and undulated and Mark pushed harder and harder until they both came at once. His load shot into the depths of her breast and she screamed in orgasm. She ripped him off her tit and brought him to her mouth, where her lips kissed his thick little cock and sucked the last of the meager jizm from its head.

            "We should've done this years ago," Elle said in post-coital reverie, and threw Mark into her mouth and swallowed.