- Text Size +
Her foot pulled off of me and a suction made a whoosh sound. She then looked inside at me and said "Wow you must've really had a thing for me to give up your own life for me. I'm grateful to you, but I want to get one thing clear, you are my shoe, not my friend. From this point on, I will not be talking to you unless it benefits me. Oh, and just in case your wondering you are my Nike tennis shoes right now, but I can change you into anything I want. They gave me a machine at the hospital that can change you into my high heels, slippers, volleyball shoes, boots, or anything else. Oh, and by the way, I never did like you. You were always a creep, so it's my pleasure to step on you. Hope you enjoy my foot sweat, because I have a volleyball game tonight." Then she lifted me up and put me into this box contraption. I passed out for five minutes and I was laying sideways on the floor. She threw some socks on me and WOW did they smell. She took the socks off of me and said, "These are my lucky socks, I've never lost a game while wearing these and I never intend to. The bad part for you, is that they have never been washed. I have played in these socks for over 50 games without washing them. So, I hope you don't mind smelly feet!" After saying this, she started putting her socks on. I could briefly see her while she was lifting me up and she looked so sexy in her volleyball outfit. I was briefly excited to be her shoes, but then her foot came into me. The smell was awful and pungent. When her toes came down onto my face, the gallons of putrid, salty, sour liquid entered my mouth, and made me gag. She then tied me up and there I was in hell again. Then the immense footfalls started up again which caused even more of the sweat to be released. After being pounded all the way down the stairs, I could hear Shelby talking to her mom. Mom: "How does he feel under your feet sweety?" Shelby: "He is the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever had! I think his destiny was to be my shoes!" Mom: "Maybe so, but don't make it to hard on him, you don't want to hurt him." Shelby: "Mom, he's my shoes now. He must be in extreme pain, and it kind of makes me happy. He was always a weirdo, but he makes a great pair of shoes. So, no promises." Mom: "Ok, good luck at the game!" Shelby: "Don't worry, I'm wearing my lucky socks" Mom: "I feel sorry for him, he must be drowning in your foot sweat." Shelby: "Don't feel sorry for him, he was born to drink my foot sweat. I'm the best thing that's happened in his life." I couldn't believe how cruel Shelby was! She actually liked dominating me? I didn't know that she was so capable of inflicting pain on someone. Shelby went to the car and started driving to the school. I was not prepared for what happened next. At the school, Shelby got out of the car and started walking to the gym. Every step she took made me scream and cry. She heard this and said, "If you don't shut up I'm going to wear you to bed and you can smell my rotten socks all night!" She then stepped in some mud which tasted extremely foul. I tried to stop screaming but the pain was too much. She said, "That's it! You are not getting a break from my feet tonight!" When she got to the gym she was greeted by her friends. Mary: "Hey girl! I see that your all better! You made a quick recovery!" Shelby: "Yeah, my dumb step brother basically sacrificed his life for me." Hannah: "What do you mean?" Shelby: "I'm standing on him right now. He's still alive, he's just my shoes now." Mary: "Eww, you mean he's going to be your shoes forever?" Hannah: "Boy, he's going to hate tonight!" Shelby: "Yep, he sure is, and since he's been screaming, I'm going to wear him to bed tonight. He's going to regret all that screaming nonsense." At this moment the coach blew the whistle and the team lined up. Shelby stomped on me a couple of times and said, "You better be massaging my feet during this game or I'm going to step in dog crap on the way home." I had absolutely no idea on how to massage her feet, so I just started lifting and rolling my body in a wave like motion. This took all of my energy due to her weight and then the whistle blew. Instantly, she began pounding into me. Her weight and stomps made it difficult to lift my body. All of a sudden, I felt my body soar into the air and BAM! She landed on me, which made me scream and beg, "SHELBY, PLEASE STOP, YOUR CRUSHING ME!!!" Then, as if things could get any worse, her foot started pouring sweat and as I was screaming, I started drowning on the sweat. This was only ten minutes into the game. Thirty jumps and a hundred gallons of sweat later, the game was over. In the locker room, Shelby said, "You didn't massage my feet to the best of your ability! Oh well, hope you like the taste of dog crap!" As she walked to the car, she stepped in a heaping pile of dog crap, which tasted awful. Then she got mad because I was dirty, so she hosed me off while remaining on her feet. She wore me to bed where I had to sulk in the hot, humid, and putrid environment until morning. Before going to bed, she said, "Good night loser, hope you are ready for school tomorrow."