- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry its been awhile.  With starting a new job in a few days idk when i will be able to update next but enjoy the chapter! 

Melissa woke up several times during the night, mainly because she kept sinking into Kinsey’s sweaty sock.  At one point during the night Melissa had to peel herself off of the sock because she had almost dried to the sock.  The smell was not bad because she had become nose blind to it a while ago.  She finally got a good amount of sleep at around 3am in the morning. 

 

Crystal woke up at 5 am and quietly sat up in bed.  She looked over at Kinsey and saw that she was still snoozing.  She got up out of her bed and crept over to the laundry hamper that was on Kinsey’s half of the room.  She looked into the dark hamper and she immediately cringed at the smell. 

 

“Jeez, Kinsey has smelly sweat.” She whispered under her breath. 

 

She turned on her iPhone light and shined it into the hamper.  Unfortunately she did not see Melissa.  She remembered to last night and then thought that maybe Melissa managed to escape.  So, she turned off her phone light and thought quickly about where she could be.  She could literally help Melissa get back to normal for a while till the next adventure.  But she had to find her first.  Where could she be?? 

 

Melissa saw some light streaming through the sock that she was in.  She once again had slipped deeper into the sock than expected while she was sleeping.  She groggily started climbing out of the sock when the light disappeared. 

 

“No, Come back!” Melissa called out.

 

Her only answer was darkness.  She then started to drift back to sleep only to feel like she had had enough sleep already.  She looked around and once again like last night that she had no way up to the top of the hamper.  Melissa then just plopped down and sat, staring off into space.  Eventually she heard rummaging around and looked up to try and see if she could see anything through the limited visibility of the hamper.

 

Crystal had already gotten going for the day and had been doing all of the things she need to in the dark.   She then picked up her bag and was ready for class.  To her Melissa was not even in the hamper, since she did not see anything she had no reason to believe that Melissa was there so she was thinking of other places of where she could be.  She turned on the light as she saw Kinsey stirring in her bed. 

 

“I’m going to class.” She told Kinsey.

 

“Ok, Ill get up soon” Kinsey replied still a little bit sleepy. 

 

Kinsey took about another 5 minutes to wake up and got up.  She tossed her cami into the hamper as well as her short work out style shorts into the hamper. 

 

“I need to wash this sometime today.” She said to herself, or at least she thought it was only herself. 

 

Melissa was covered in clothing.  Worst yet she could smell Kinsey’s perfume all over. She was scrambling now.  She needed to get out of here.   She started scrambling around only to find herself getting tangled more and more in the clothes on top of her. 

 

Worst yet what she did not know is that is that Kinsey was getting stuff ready to go for her day and some of the stuff she was getting ready were things needed to do the laundry.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comments welcome.  As well as reactions to the story so far.  Thanks! Tune in next time.