- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What happens next??  New twist to the story.  

Melissa struggled around in the clothes.  Then she felt the load of the laundry begin to shift which only meant one thing.  Kinsey was taking the load down the laundry room of the dorm.  This happened to be in the basement of the dorm. 

 

However when Kinsey walked out of the dorm room she bumped into Brianna, Melissa’s roommate.  Unfortunately for both girls, their laundry was spilled all over the floor.  Melissa was thrown and she landed out of the clothes pile a few feet from where the girls were standing.  She felt sore from the landing and of course the hard feeling carpet did not help either.  She stood up and saw both girls putting the laundry back into their hampers.  They were fast, Melissa had only been looking for about 20 seconds and they were already done with sorting all the clothes into their respective laundry hampers.  She watched their butts as they started walking off.  Kinsey’s butt swaying back and forth creasing her jeans as they were slightly tighter than what Melissa would wear.  Brianna had on her dark wash jeans that also showed her curves.  Kinsey had on a white blouse today and Brianna had on a tight turquoise tang top which Melissa knew that she would be wearing some sort of business coat or jacket over the top. 

 

Melissa wondered if she was a lesbian as she thought to how she watched them walk off. 

 

“I can’t be.. I have always liked guys… Then again maybe I am.” She said as she talked to herself while walking towards her dorm room. 

 

Melissa had no idea that Crystal had taken her shrink ray gun out of her room.  In fact she had no intentions of going back to Crystal’s room.  Why would she?  All of her stuff was in her dorm room. 

 

Melissa had gotten to her room entrance which was wide open.  However, she was on the opposite wall and needed to cross the hallway.  She started walking towards her room when she heard muffled stepping getting closer and closer to her.  It sounded like multiple people.  And soon talking.  Loud talking like they were talking like she was not even there. 

 

“And this is what the dormitory looks like!” the person said in an extremely loud voice.

 

This caused Melissa to cover her ears and that’s when she knew she needed to get out of the way.  That’s when the tour guides shoe crashed down right in front of her path.  The white colored shoe with purple accents was instantly crushed by the weight of the shoes owner.  Melissa saw the swoosh that indicated that the shoe was a Nike shoe, and then she saw the word free that was indented into the shoe underneath the swoosh.  However this was the inside of the shoe so she had not seen the other foot yet, but she felt the air and a little bit of burning sensation on her back as the foot went by and then a huge gust of wind that carried her forward an inch.  She turned on her back and saw a sky blue Chuck Taylor’s shoe land right below where her feet were.  The sight of the girls jeans from inbetween her legs freaked Melissa out.  She screamed.  But this did nothing to stop the stampede of what looked like never ending giant shoes stomping around her. 

 

She managed to pick herself up and start running however before she could get to her side of the hallway, a giant shoe slammed into the ground in front of her.  She ended smacking right into the shoe.  It ended up to being a grey and maroon colored asics shoe.  However when she smacked right into the shoe the laces were really old and one of the shoe laces was frayed really bad, as in the lace seemed like it was unraveling like an old rope.  Melissa immediately found that her arms and wrists were instantly caught up in the frayed lace and she could feel the shoes owner about to take another step. 

 

She flew through the air as the person took a step.  Melissa hung on to dear life.   The walking finally stopped again and Melissa turned her head to see where she was from what she could see by looking over her shoulder.  She could not see a whole since she was entangled in the lace on the inside of the left shoe.  From what she thought whoever she had caught a ride with was in the lobby of the dorm with the rest of the tour group.  Melissa looked and saw Brianna walking up the from the basement and exiting the doorway of the basement to go back up to her dorm room.  Melissa tried for all she was worth but the frayed lace held her in place.  She started to smell the girls foot and it reminded her of being in the Keds shoe with Kinsey’s foot. 

 

The frayed lace held Melissa tight as the shoe began to move again and everything was a constant blur.  Nothing stopped again until the tour was clearly out of the dorms and inside the cafeteria area of the college.  The girl had taken a seat and was sitting at a table with 3 other spots.  Each spot had a pair of shoes on the ground for it so Melissa figured it was a young prospective student that was wearing the shoes she was attached too.  But she was proved wrong when the shoe moved and she had a view of the shoes owner and the person the left. 

 

Jennifer commonly known as Jen though out her social life with her friends and family was at the age of 27 and she was out today with her sister Jill who was applying for college.  They were taking the opportunity to order some food in the cafeteria area in the allotted time the tour allowed.  Jen had dirty blond hair and hips that looked good in her jean shorts, but when she put on jeans she looked like a bombshell, her sister looked the same way only she had jet black hair, and her sister Jill was at the age of 20. 

 

Melissa was struggling to try and get away from the frayed lace but she just could not do it.  No matter how hard she tried.  The frayed separate strings held her tight.  And the hopes of getting free were slowly fading away.   What she did not know was that Jill and Jen were planning on skipping the last bit of the tour, which was a sneak peak inside the auditorium, Jill had no interest in seeing that so they thought they would start on their way home, well home for Jill but Jen’s home for her. 

 

As the two girls got up to leave Melissa felt a sinking feeling as she was still tightly entangled in Jen’s shoe lace and it looked like she was going home with Jen for the time being.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews, Comments, and Suggestions are welcome.  Thanks for reading and next chapter coming soon, I hope.  Thanks so much! :-)