- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Where did Melissa end up?

 

Jen and Jill said goodbye to each other as Jen began to walk to her car and Jill walked back to where she parked which happened to be the opposite side of campus then where Jen had parked.  She would be going to school here in the spring right after Christmas break. 

 

Jen walked at a decent pace not fast but not too slow either.  She finally got to her car and got in.  she started the car and backed out of the parking lot and drove away. 

 

Melissa was starting to get dizzy with all the motion but it stopped suddenly and she thought she was going to come loose but she was abruptly ripped backwards as the frayed lace still held her tightly.  She felt motion again but then it stopped and she looked up.  She saw the girl was in her car.  Melissa saw another opportunity to try and break away but for some reason the frayed lace would not let her go. 

 

“Help!!!  Look down!! Here!! I’m Down Here!!!” Melissa called up.

 

Unfortunately for Melissa, Jen had turned on the radio at that exact moment and all of her calls for help were drowned out by a random song on the radio. Jen however had no idea that she had a little passenger on her shoe so she did not even think twice about turning the volume knob up a few notches either.  This in turn forced Melissa to try her cover her ears which was not easy with Jen driving the car.  Every once in a while Melissa would be shaken up and down by Jen’s foot as  she would every once in a while tap to the beat of the music.  And then it all stopped.  Jen got out of her car and everything was a blur again.  But it was not a blur for long as once it stopped, Melissa notice the smell of fresh rubber.  She looked around for what she could see to give her a clue of where she might be at.   She saw shelves and shelves of shoes.  Then she saw a sight off in the distance it read ‘Payless Shoesource’.  

 

Without so much looking down, Jen slipper off her shoes and put on a pair of leather ankle boots.  The boots had a zipper down the inside and a nice buckle on the outside and as she walked she felt comfortable in them.  She could tell that the leather was just right because she could just see her toes moving.  Again she did not look down and slipped on her shoes she had been wearing and went up to the counter to pay for the heels.  After that she went to her car and drove all the way to her house that she had, she really did not need it since she was single but she liked the extra space plus the garage. 

 

The motion and all of the girls movements had finally stopped for good today Melissa thought.  Now she could really start to get to free herself as the girl had just kicked off her shoes at the door.  Melissa was in and easy spot and she easily untangled herself from the frayed lace and hopped to the floor.  Melissa had no idea where she was at.  But she did know she was in that one girls house.  She had been too busy trying to get free that she had not heard what her name was.  Melissa heard the tv on in the other room.  So she started to head that way.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comments and suggestions welcome.  Also thoughts about the story as well are also welcome.  Thanks! and Enjoy!