- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will Melissa get the help she needs??  

Melissa reached the living room and found Jen sitting on the couch, staring at the tv and not moving.  She walked until she got to right beside the couch and looked up at what she could see.  She saw Jen just sitting there and then she saw a loose string from one of the couches corners.  She was able to reach it if she jumped up.  She jumped, and grabbed it.  It took her a while to pull herself up onto the string fully and she began to climb as if she was on one of those elementary style of ropes. 

 

It took Melissa about 5 minutes to climb all the way up to the bottom of the armrest of the couch.  She managed to pull herself up and she looked at Jen who was still staring at the television. 

 

“Hey down here!!” Melissa called up to the girl.

 

Jen had been watching television when she heard a tiny scream.  She paused the T.V and looked around. 

 

“Down here!!  Help!!” Melissa called again. 

 

Jen looked down at the armrest of the couch and her eyes landed squarely on Melissa.  Her mouth dropped.  It was a small person. 

 

“Ho.. How… How Your so small.” Jen said at a loss of words. 

 

“Its alright, I just need your help getting back to my dorm room.” Melissa yelled up to the girl.

 

“What’s your name by the way?” Melissa asked with curiosity. 

 

“Its Jen, and how would I find where you need to go? I mean its not like I know where you are from and plus its late tonight, and I have work tomorrow.” Jen said really fast. 

 

“Ill tell you what, Ill drop you off at your building in the morning but I have to get going after that.” Jen said quickly after thinking about the idea in her head. 

 

“Ok sounds good.  Um, where should I sleep?” Melissa asked. 

 

“Wherever, I need to go get some sleep.  Ill take you to my room if you would like.” Jen suggested.

 

“No that’s alright.  Could I sleep in your shoe?” Melissa asked with what looked like a pleading look on her face. 

 

Jen looked at her with a confused look on her face.  

 

“Ok, I guess.  Suit yourself, it seems weird but ok.” Jen said with a disgusting look starting to form on her face. 

 

Melissa happily jumped onto Jen’s hand as she picked her up and walked towards the front door.  Jen looked down at the array of her shoes that she had there. 

 

“Which ones do you want to sleep in?” Jen asked. 

 

“The ones you wore today on the tour.” She called up to Jen.

 

Jen bent down and grabbed the right shoe, the one without the frayed lace, and set Melissa down into the shoe.  She then gently set the shoe back on the ground next to the other one and stood up taking one last look at Melissa.  She turned around and walked off to her bedroom. 

 

Melissa looked around her and she saw how old these shoes were.  She was assaulted by the smell as soon as Jen had set her down on the insole.  There was no brand name on the insole because it had most likely been worn off by Jen a few days after she got them.  Melissa then wandered to the toe of the shoe where there was a little stronger of a smell but then she noticed why the shoe must be letting out its heat so quickly.  There were multiple pinhole in the mesh that were starting to become bigger the more Jen wears the shoes. 

 

Melissa settled down and laid down at the front wall of the shoe.  She was surprised that Jen had formed a perfect curve for her natural sleeping position for her.  She did not need to have pillows upon pillows to help support her instead of just sleeping flat.  Melissa drifted off to sleep and she looked forward to going back to her dorm tomorrow.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Melissa be able to get back?  

 

Comments, Suggestions, and overal reviews of the story so far are appreciated.  Thanks and Enjoy!