- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Is Melissa forgotten again?  

Jen awoke with a slight sense of “Let’s do this” attitude.  This was going to be a long day in the office for her since she had a lot of work to do.  She showed and got dressed into some nice flared jeans that still hugged her butt and flared out at the bottom near her ankles.  She then put on a tight white shirt that really showed off her cleavage.  She then went to her closet and picked up some black ankle boots that had a zipper on the inside of them.  They were her favorite ankle boots because they were comfy for her and they showed off how well her feet moved in the heels.  Every time she flexed or moved her toes, if one would look closely, they would see the movement of the toes through the leather of the boots. 

 

Melissa was just starting to wake up after a good night’s rest in Jen’s shoe.  She got up and stretched and looked at the light streaming through opening of the shoe.  She heard muffled footsteps from inside her show which told her that Jen was up and about.  She walked to the heel of the shoe so that she would be ready to go when Jen picked her out of the shoe. 

 

Jen walked into the kitchen which was right next to the garage door.  Her heels clacked on the hardwood floor of the kitchen.  She made her breakfast which consisted of eggs and sausage and a glass of milk.  However she still felt tired. 

 

“I’ll just stop at Dunkin on the way to the office.” She mumbled to herself. 

 

Melissa was listening to the sound of eggs and sausage cooking in the frying pan while listening to the clack of Jen’s heels smack the hardwood floor of the kitchen and in fact she could feel Jen’s footsteps a little bit.  She was wondering when Jen would retrieve her from her shoe so she could make it back to her dorm.  However, she got a different response.

 

Jen got done eating her breakfast and put her dishes in the dishwasher.  She thought about what she had to do today and the thought of meeting Melissa and promising her to take her back to her dorm was in the back of her mind but she was not thinking about Melissa so when she went over her list of what she had to do today, Melissa was not written down on her list.  However, going to the gym was.  Jen looked around and got all of her stuff together without talking to herself so to speak but thinking to herself of what she needed. 

 

Melissa was still staring upward wondering what the heck Jen was doing. 

 

“She should have come and got me by now.” She muttered.

 

She looked up again and saw Jen bend down and then she was sent tumbling back to the toe of the shoe. 

 

“Jen! What are you doing?!?!?!” Melissa yelled up.

 

However, Jen did not hear anything out of the ordinary besides her heels clacking as she walked into the garage and got into her car.  She opened the passenger side of the door first and tossed her shoes and her gym clothes into the passenger seat and closed the door and walked around the to the drivers side of the car.  She got in and backed out of the garage feeling confident that she had remembered everything that she needed to do for today.  However, there was a slightly odd feeling in her stomach that she had forgot something.  Jen was trying to remember but she just thought it was nothing and continued the process of backing out of the driveway.   

 

Melissa went slamming into the mesh of the shoe and then back to the insole and then she rocketed out of the opening of the shoe and landed on the center console of the car.  She looked at the drivers side door and watched as Jen got in and started backing out of the driveway.  She was debating when she was going to call up to Jen, this happened to be the moment when Jen put the car in drive and the acceleration sent Melissa sliding backwards off her feet a little bit but she adjusted quickly and walked to the front of the center console to remind Jen of what she had to do.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews, comments, suggestions and just general thoughts about how the story is going so far all appreciated.  Thanks! Enjoy!