- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jen drops Melissa off at her dorm.  

Melissa ran towards the front of the console.  

 

“JEN!!” she yelled. 

 

Jen looked over out the passenger side window wondering what the hell she had heard.  Then she heard it again.  She looked the other way.  Then after a third time of hearing a small voice which was barely audible she finally looked down at eh center console.   And at that point it finally clicked in her mind that she had to drop Melissa off. 

 

“I’m so sorry Melissa. I totally had work on my mind.  Where would you like me to drop you off at??” Jen asked in a sweet voice. 

 

“Just outside the front door of the dorm please” Melissa said. 

 

“Off we go!” Jen exclaimed.

 

The car ride was very uneventful.  Jen had placed Melissa into the cup holder and Melissa could only look up and see Jen concentrating on the road.  Finally Melissa heard the car start to slow down like it was going into a parking stall. 

 

“Ready to go?” Jen asked with enthusiasm. 

 

Melissa nodded her head and Jen lowered her hand into the cup holder for Melissa to climb on.  Jen held her hand flat while she got out of the car. 

 

“Which dorm is yours?” Jen asked.

 

“The one that is the tallest dorm which is right over there.” Melissa said while pointing too it. 

 

Jen started walking towards that building which to Melissa did not look like it was getting any closer.  However, Jen was walking at a pretty good pace so Melissa time of just standing on Jen’s hand came to an end quick. 

 

“Alright, do you want me to set you down and just leave or do you want me to take you up to your room?” Jen asked with a voice that sounded like she had a slight urgency. 

 

“Right here would be fine.” Melissa responded. 

 

Melissa stepped onto the ground once Jen’s hand reached it.  She looked up and Jen looked taller than she did before.  She then looked at the black patent leather heels that she was wearing.  Melissa then felt like she wanted to stay with Jen a bit longer.  However, she was too late as Jen had already taken 3-4 steps back to her car.  Her butt swayed from side to side as her hair in the pony tail whipped back and forth.  The clacking of her heels got further and further away.  Melissa thought about chasing after her but then stopped and realized that she could finally start her school year off and get things going and maybe have another adventure. 

 

Melissa remembered what Jen looked like because she liked her inside and out.  After watching Jen disappear in the distance Melissa now was left with the fact that she was stranded at the outside of the door.  With it being Friday not much was going on at 8:30 in the morning.  Melissa turned around and watched for a sign that anyone was coming.  She then saw a little golf cart coming towards the building but it turned away at an earlier intersection.  Then the door opened and out walked a girl that was average in height and average in weight.  Melissa did not know her name but she did not have a back pack on or anything.  She just came out and walked to the bench at the side of the building and sat down.  Melissa looked at her shoes.  She was wearing a nice pair of brown ankle boots, not too high above her ankles and they had a zipper too.  Her blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and she was wearing tight jeans that were tight all the way down to the ankle.  They looked like they were very smooth going into the top of the boot and then the blouse she was wearing really showed off her cleavage. 

 

Melissa ran until she was right at the toe of the girls boot.  She was surprised that the boots sole was taller than her.  However, at normal size the sole would only look to be about a half inch tall.   Melissa began waving her arms at the girl, who seemed to be looking down.  But Melissa was once again not the point of concentration.  The girl had been staring at an ant hill not far from Melissa and to the girl Melissa looked just like another ant. 

 

Lili had come outside to clear her mind of classes from yesterday.  She had a couple of classes today since being a freshman, some classes favored being on a Friday.  Out of all days Friday afternoon.   She looked down at the tiny ant hill just off to her right.  Lots of ants were around it and she thought about crushing it like she had when she was a kid.  She thought better of it and looked out towards the other buildings.  The nice cool breeze of the fresh morning flowed through Lili’s hair.  She looked down again and saw something weird. 

 

“What is that?” She wondered out loud.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy the next chapter.  sorry for the long wait.  Lots of things going on in my life right now so I update when I can.  Please rate, review.  I love getting feedback.   Enjoy!