- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa and Lili get aquainted with eachother. 

Melissa started waving again and she was correct in knowing that the girl had seen her.  Her feet moved out of the way and a giant face started descending to get a better look. 

 

Lili bent down and realized that it was a small human.  She looked around and saw that she was still the only person in sight.  She put her hand down next to the human who looked terrified to step onto her hand. 

 

“It’s alright. I wont hurt you.” Lili said with a slight comforting tone in her voice.  And then the human stepped onto her hand.  Her heart started to flutter a little bit as she stood up to full height and then walking to the entrance of the dorm.  She walked through the door and walked to her room. 

 

Melissa sat down on the girls hand as she walked into the dorm.  She walked right past where the stairs were to go to Melissa dorm room, instead walked towards another part of the dorm Melissa had not been too yet.  She started to get scared.  Looking up she could tell the girl  was focused on the hallway and not her.  Then Melissa saw the girl reach her room and open the door all the while not noticing the grin forming on the girls face. 

 

“You must like being small.  In fact I would not mind keeping you as small as you are.” Lili said with a slight evil tone in her voice. 

 

“No! I mean I want to get back to normal so that I can get to my classes and things.” Melissa said trying to convince the girl that she should let her go. 

 

“I’m Lili by the way.  Oh and you seem really adamant about me letting you go.  Do you really want me to let you go?” she asked with a look of question. 

 

“Yes!  I promise I will come back.” Melissa said. 

 

“We could easily have fun first though” Lili said as she waited to see what Melissa’s response was. 

 

“Alright, what do you want to do?” Melissa asked raising her eyebrows.

 

“Well first I would love to see what it is like to have a moving dildo, but not the vibrater kind.  And I have ways to keep you there if you choose no on this.  Oh and I always thought you were hot when you were big.” Lili said with a grin. 

 

Melissa was speechless.  What would she say to that?  It was not like she had an easy way out. 

 

“Ok.  Sure.  I’ll play with you Lili.” Melissa said.

 

Melissa could not believe that she just said that.  What was she thinking?  Then the thought of pleasuring a girl entered her mind.  She had not tried it before but something inside her told her that it might feel good. 

 

Melissa looked up and saw Lili’s giant dildo set in front of her.  She walked up too it and looked up at the end of the replica penis.  It looked so real.  That’s when a hand grabbed her and closed around her. 

 

Lili grabbed Melissa and held her a the top of the dildo.  She grabbed a rubber band and securely fastened Melissa to it and then stepped back to admire her work. 

 

“Pretty good if you asked me.” Lili said teasingly. 

 

“Now for the real fun.” Lili said with a little bit of laughter. 

 

Melissa tried to move but managed to get nowhere.  She felt wobbly but because of the replica penis being mad out of a skin textured rubbery like substance it swayed a little bit.  Suddenly, Melissa’s world moved violently.  The next thing she knew Lili was laying on her bed and she was staring at her crotch which was still encased in her jeans.  Melissa saw Lili’s had swiftly unbutton her jeans and then the zipper came down.  Then her world began to shake and then it quit.  All that was left was the pink colored panties that covered Lili’s womenhood.  Lili peeled back her panties and thrust the dildo along with Melissa inside. 

 

Melissa was instantly covered in darkness and she felt wet all over.  However, she felt warm and safe inside Lili.  The next time Melissa saw light was when Lili fully came.  Of course Melissa was covered in Lili’s juices.  Melissa heard Lili breathing hard like she had just ran a track meet.  Melissa managed to say something Lili did not hear it.  Melissa was not even sure what she said. 

 

Twenty minutes later Lili unstrapped Melissa from her dildo and took the dildo back to her closet. 

 

“How would you like to be next to my vagina when I go to class?” Lili asked still breathing a little heavy from orgasming.

 

“I feel like I should get going to my dorm room since I need to catch up on some things.” Melissa said. 

 

“Ok… Ill take you to your room” Lili said with a little disappointment. 

 

With that Lili picked up Melissa and they both walked up to Melissa dorm room.  However, when they walked up both Lili and Melissa confessed to eachother that they both liked eachother and both agreed to keep their relationship a secret for now. 

 

Lili arrived in front of Melissa dorm room to see that the door was slightly ajar and Brianna sitting at her desk concentrating on a paper with earbuds in.  Lili set Melissa down on the floor and waved good bye. 

 

“I’ll miss you. But see you when I am normal size!” Melissa said as Lili shook her head with approval. 

 

With that Melissa entered her room to go find her shrink ray gun.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

I had fun writing this chapter.  Hopefully the next one is up soon.  

 

Please comment and suggest things, and let me know how you like the story so far.  Cant wait to write more.