- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa discovers her shrink ray gun is no longer in her room.  

Melissa walked into the room only to discover that her shrink ray gun was not under her bed.  She started to freak out.  She turned around and ran out into the open floor of the dorm room. 

 

At that point the door of the room came fully open and a friend of Brianna’s walked in getting the attention of both Brianna and Melissa. 

 

“Hey Aimee.” Brianna said taking out her ear buds. 

 

“Hey.  Mind if I just hang out?” Aimee said taking a seat on Melissa’s bed. 

 

Melissa was able to narrowly able to avoid Aimee’s massive size 10 shoes, well to her massive.  Melissa looked at both shoes where put her in the middle of Aimee’s two feet.  The giant Nike swoosh was bigger than Melissa was.  Melissa was so entranced in her thoughts that she did not realize that Brianna and Aimee were planning on going out and if she was not careful she might end up going with them accidentally whether she liked it or not. 

 

“I need to borrow some shorts I don’t have mine and I don’t want to go all the way back to my dorm room to get them.” Aimee said in a complaining tone. 

 

“You can just borrow these.” Brianna said tossing a pair of Melissa athletic shorts to Aimee. 

 

Melissa looked up appalled at Brianna for doing that. 

 

“You Bitch!  You know I don’t like when other girls wears my stuff!!!” Melissa shouted to Brianna. 

 

But of course the only answer that Melissa got was Brianna plopping herself down in her chair.  Melissa then looked to her side and saw the huge socked foot of Aimee lifting out of her shoe and she felt her heart start to beat faster.  That’s when the smell hit her.  She felt herself getting wet as she saw the rest of the foot exit the shoe.  Then Aimee shoved her shoe unknowingly closer to Melissa and that’s when Melissa went up and touched Aimee’s shoe.  It felt warm.  And she then felt her inner feeling coming out.  She wanted to be in it.  She grabbed onto the little threads that were not visible to the naked eye because they were so small and started climbing.  Melissa reached the top of the shoe where Aimee’s ankle would be and she took a long deep breath.  She felt turned on by Aimee’s foot odor.  She looked up. 

 

Aimee was engrossed in talking to Brianna that Melissa thought it would not hurt to just jump in and maybe pleasure herself for a few minutes.  She made the decision,  she hopped in.  She stumbled a bit once she hit the sole but she fell down onto the slightly moist insole.  She looked up and could see Aimee sitting there talking to Brianna, her face what seemed like miles above her.  Immediately Melissa’s hand started stroking herself and she became instantly wet.  The smell made her go stronger.  She began to moan and she felt her orgasm get stronger.  She let out a big moan when she felt her climax come.  

 

She looked up and saw Aimee stand up and go over to Brianna in her chair.  This was the perfect time for Melissa to climb out.  She took hold of the side of the shoe and climbed up and out.  Once at the top of the shoe she hopped down to the floor and scurried back to underneath her bed.  She thought back over the past few days and thought about who might have her shrink ray gun. 

 

Instantly Crystal came to her mind.  So Melissa ran out of her room and to the next room over to find it open.  Crystal was there studying at her desk however not paying attention to the door at all.  In fact her back was facing Melissa. 

 

Melissa ran into the room.  She was really starting to get tired at this point and she had to stop just to catch her breath and bend over.  She looked over to her left and saw the Keds that Crystal owned.  She could see the stress marks on the shoe and could tell that Crystal had worn them since She was entrapped in them when Kinsey wore them.  Looking at them made Melissa feel sad that she wanted to get big again and go to her classes.  She walked over to the Keds and put her hand on the side of the shoe.  It felt cool to the touch but not cold.  She felt another urge to orgasm again so she sat down and leaned against the shoe and put her hand down to pleasure herself.  Once again like she did in Aimee’s shoe she climaxed big time.  Even the sight of Crystal’s Ked shoes were making her horny. 

 

Melissa was breathing deeply after her orgasm and sat against the giant Ked shoe for a while. 

 

“I’ll get up in a bit.” Melissa thought. 

 

Two minutes later she did and started walking towards Crystal who was supposed to be studying.   

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.  Please comment, review, and say what you think of the story so far and the chapter.  I love hearing what people have to say about it.  

 

Thanks again and enjoy!