- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa manages to get big again.  

Melissa was almost underneath Crystal’s chair.  If she spun around she would have a chance of placing her socked foot onto Melissa.  It was one of those swivel office chairs.  The wheels were firmly staying still right now.  Crystal had on some athletic looking bright pink socks only the color was faded a bit because she had worn them a lot in the last 3 weeks.  Melissa could start to smell a little bit of odor from here but it was not bad. 

 

Crystal had been distracted from her homework for a couple days and she had been worrying about Melissa how she had somehow been mistakenly placed and died somewhere.  However, during the past few days she had increasingly distracted that she barely did any homework at all. 

 

Melissa had slowly approached the front side of the chair until she saw Crystal staring at her computer screen. 

 

“Down here Crystal!!” Melissa yelled as hard as she could. 

 

Crystal started to stretch her back when she heard something.  But she was not sure what it was.  It sounded like a little squeak just louder than a whisper.  She looked over her shoulder.  Nothing was where.  She was just about to pass it off as nothing when she heard it again.  She looked back at her computer screen.  There were no movie, or video ads playing at the moment.  She never put together in her mind that it might be Melissa. 

 

Melissa had just yelled for the second time and she was getting annoyed at Crystal.  She saw Crystal reach for her headphones and plug them into the computer. 

 

“Down here!” Melissa yelled again. 

 

Unfortunately the A/C in the room that Crystal had set previously that day to come on at that time came on and it overpowered Melissa’s voice.  Crystal never heard the squeak of Melissa’s voice as she put her headphones into her ears.  And even worse, Crystal just dismissed the squeaks and dismissed them entirely in 30 seconds.  She was already concentrating on iTunes and the thought of Melissa was already far out of her mind. 

 

Melissa ran towards Crystal’s socked feet.  She ran straight into the heel of her foot and this caused Crystal to notice an irritation at her foot.   This also caused her to pause her song and look down. She noticed something. 

 

“Melissa?” Crystal questioned. 

 

“Yes!” Melissa called up with joy and happiness in her voice. 

 

“Hey stand in the middle of the room.  I have your shrink ray and I am guessing you want to get big again.” Crystal said while getting out of her chair and going to her closet. 

 

Melissa walked to the center of the room but then started to have second thoughts about getting big again.  But then she thought about the possibility of endless adventures she could have with her friends.  She looked up at Crystal who was looking at her and aiming the gun.  She fired. 

 

Instantly Melissa was back to her normal height and she looked at Crystal who was standing there in her grey tang top and her black athletic shorts along with pink socks.  They then embraced eachother and Crystal then stopped. 

 

“Melissa, I know this will seem wrong to you but I liked it when you were small, but I have always been well, attracted to you in some way.  Can I kiss you?” Crystal asked with her eyes locked onto Melissa’s. 

 

“Sure” Melissa said quietly.

 

Crystal leaned in and her lips interlocked with Melissa’s lips.  Their tongues danced with each other.  And Melissa’s hand went down Crystal’s back.  They both feel down onto Crystal’s bed frantically kissing each other for a good 5 minutes until finally breathing hard while recovering from an orgasm that they had just both had. 

 

“That was great.” Melissa said under her breath

 

“Yea.” Crystal said back.

 

“Although I did enjoy masturbation in or near your shoe.” Melissa replied.

 

“You what?” Crystal asked. 

 

“I came while I was leaning against your Keds shoe.” Melissa replied.

 

“Oh, Melissa, those are 5 years old at this point. Do you really like them that much?” Crystal asked from curiosity.

 

“Yes, in fact I would love to just stay with them for the rest of my life.” Melissa said.

 

“Oh.” Was all that Crystal could say.

 

With that Melissa got off of Crystal and they both sat up.  Melissa looked back at Crystal and smiled.  She picked up her shrink ray gun and started walking to her room.  At this point Melissa knew that she had friends that would really be cool with her being small again for another adventure.  Which was soon to come. 

 

Melissa walked into her dorm room and she knew that Brianna would not be there.  However she did write a note to her roommate and picked up her book bag and started walking to the school counselor, so she could get all of her homework assignments that she may have missed from the past week.   

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review! Even though this story is ending I have an Idea for another story to start that up.  I have Melissa going on many different adventrues during her college years.  Thanks for reading this story and I hope you will continue to read future stories.