- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will Melissa be thrown in with the wash?  

Brianna entered the laundry room and dropper her bad down on the floor.  She reached into her back pocket and grabbed a single bill from her pocket and went over to the change machine. 

 

“Crap, grabbed a $20 instead of a $10.” She said under her breath. 

 

She walked back over to her bag, her foot knocking it over.  But that did not matter as she picked up the items and started tossing them into the washer.  Unfortunately the sock that Melissa was in was tossed into the washer in the middle of everything else. 

 

Brianna saw one of the girls that was down the hall come in with her laundry bag as well. 

 

“Hey, I don’t know your name who are you again??” Brianna asked.

 

The girl set her bag down and reached out her hand.

 

“It’s Crystal.” She replied. 

 

Crystal had shoulder length dirty blonde hair and was also in the Pharmacy program She was around 5’5” tall and she had some nicely shaped hips if she was wearing yoga pants.  She was wearing Asics shoes as well. The Asics symbols were silverfish and the base color of the shoe was grey and the inside was a nice Turquoise color.  They were the Asics GEL Fit Sana 2.  

 

Crystal opened the washing machine next to Brianna’s as Brianna asked her to watch her stuff.  Crystal said she would and so she noticed the door to the washing machine was slightly open.  She walked over to the door and pushed it shut, locking it securely. 

 

Melissa was tossed all around and the next thing she knew she was in a giant drum.  It echoed.  She climbed out of the sock and climbed over heaps of clothes she finally got to the door of the washer.  It was slightly ajar.  However just as she was about to hop out, the door shut and the locking mechanism making a loud clicking noise.  Melissa looked up to the left and saw a girl standing there with her back to her.  Melissa started banging on the glass of the washer door. 

 

“HEY!!! HELP ME!!!  I NEED TO GET OUT!!!” Melissa yelled out. 

 

Unfortunately all Melissa saw was the girl turn towards the washer next to hers and start it.  Melissa heard and felt the vibration of the machine next to hers turn on.  The girl turned away and started walking towards the exit. 

 

Brianna walked out of her room and down the stairs.  Once out of the stair well she bumped into Crystal who was carrying her detergent with her. 

 

“Oh your leaving?? I thought I told you to watch my stuff??” Brianna asked.

 

“Oh I’m just taking my detergent up to my room.  Do you need some??” Crystal asked in a voice that sounded joyful.

 

“Most likely, I have not had the chance to get some at the store.” Brianna stated. 

 

Melissa was looking for a way out. She was at the locking mechanism which was a bar that snapped into place  she was not able to even make the bar budge.   She looked out the door and saw Brianna and the girl enter again.  Brianna had some extra socks in her hand.  The door opened with a lot of force and Melissa went flying.  She it the top of the other girls left shoe and bounced to the floor.  The wind was knocked out of her as she tried to look up.  Not that she would have missed anything except Brianna closing the door again and starting the machine. 

 

Both girls turned around and started walking towards Melissa She however had not gotten her breath back yet and could not get up and run but she soon did.  However, it was too late as the other girls shoe landed on her leg.  Melissa felt her leg get squeezed by the rubber of the shoe and then tightness all around.  Melissa tried to get her leg out but it was useless.  The girls weight was too much and her leg had already popped into the tread of the shoe.  Her shoe lifted up into the stepping motion and as it did Melissa went flying through the air.   Everything was a blur.  Everything stopped and Melissa was about 2-3 feet away from where she last was.  The blur started again. 

 

Crystal had a nice conversation with her new found friend in Brianna.  She was thinking that she could study with her when classes actually got past the syllabus stage and the heavy lifting homework started.  She walked back up to her room and closed her door and kicked off her shoes in the closet.  She went and sat down at her desk, put in her earbuds and started to surf the net.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Whats next????  Its Crystals room.  

 

Comments, Reviews, Suggestions are all welcome! :)