- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa gets to meet 2 roomates down the hall.  

Melissa felt the shoe soaring through the air and prepared for the impact.  The shoe hit the ground and Melissa’s leg popped free.  She was propelled onto the other shoes toe but then bounced off and landed on the floor next to a giant black patent heeled pump.  She looked up at it as the heel of the shoe was massive. 

 

“What is it with girls having big feet these days?” Melissa said quietly. 

 

She turned around and looked at the tread of the left shoe.  There were stones stuck everywhere in the tread.  But that was not her concern anymore as she walked around the shoe and saw the girl that was the owner of the shoe.  Melissa thought for a moment and remembered hearing her name was Crystal when she and Brianna were talking in the laundry room.  Melissa looked up again at Crystal who was intently looking at her computer. 

 

“Crystal!!!!!  By your shoe!!!!!” Melissa screamed. 

 

Crystal made no signs of moving.  In fact Melissa never noticed the wire to her ears because Crystal had positioned it in front of herself and her hair was down so there was no way Melissa could see her ear buds.   To Crystal, Melissa’s voice might have well have been another voice in the crowd as she was listening to a live recording of her favorite band Vanquish.  Unfortunately Crystal had the volume up to about 45%. 

 

Melissa started walking towards Crystal and where she was seated on her chair.  The walk was a long ways to Melissa but of course she was so tiny that any walk across a dorm room would be long.  She kept thinking about when she would be able to get back to normal before school started in the morning.  That would have to wait though as she had to find a way to get back to her dorm room somehow. 

 

The dorm room door opened and in walked Crystal’s room mate Kinsey.  She had just gotten done working out and was dead tired.  She slipped off her shoes and fell on her bed.  Crystal looked up at her and didn’t say a word.  Instead she went back to what she was doing and Kinsey just fell asleep on her bed. 

 

Melissa had been almost in the center of the room when she spun around to see Crystals room mate walk in.  She was massive.  The floor shook as she took her steps into the room and her massive Puma Cat shoes came to a rest on either side of Melissa.  She could feel the heat radiating from them.  Melissa then started running towards Crystal, but was blocked by Kinsey’s shoe as she sat down on her bed.  She looked up and saw that she was not even looking down.  In fact she was laying with her feet off the side of the bed laying sideways.   Then she suddenly sat up and undid all the laces on her shoes and kicked them off.   The went up a little in the air and came crashing down.  Melissa was hit with hot air as one of the shoes opening landed facing Melissa on its side.  This made Melissa start to gag and fall to the ground. 

 

Kinsey rested for about an hour.  Crystal had meanwhile has swiveled the chair she was sitting in and had turned on the tv for a while.  Kinsey woke up and watched with Crystal, neither one saying much as they both watched Reba.  Soon the both were tired, so the lights went out, and alarms set. 

 

Melissa was sitting under Kinsey’s bed when the girls turned off the lights.  She herself was getting tired.  Melissa walked towards the bedside milk crate that held Kinsey’s clock on it.  There beside the milk crate, she saw a giant purse, it was a nice black leather one, very few pockets, and a leather strap that was just loosely sitting on the floor.  Melissa went up to it and it looked like a skyscraper to her.  This made her realize how small she was. Looking around she tried to climb the strap, but the steepness of the strap’s surface was far too slick.  All she did was slide back down again.  Instead, Melissa began to wonder around the room now.  She came to Kinsey’s shoes that were in between her and the closet on Kinsey’s side of the room.  Melissa reached out and touched the side of the puma shoes.  She had never felt anything so smooth before.  She remembered back to when she was on Meghan’s shoe.  Her hand started to reach down her pants and stroke herself.  Melissa collapsed to the ground with her back to the floor. 

 

Because the toe of the shoe lifted up ever so slightly she was able to slide her head underneath the toe of the shoe and she breathed in the strong leather smell.  Faster and faster her hand stroked and eventually she came all over her pants and her hand.  She then slid underneath the toe of the shoe and found a nice crevice and curled up, not realizing where she was or how perfectly she would fit into this “crevice she thought she was in”.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next?!? 

 

Comments, and reivews welcomed.