- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa makes contact with giantesses in the dorm room. 

Melissa was woken up by an alarm clock as she woke up.  Giant foot falls could be heard as both Crystal and Kinsey got out of bed.  Melissa then started to sleepily crawl out of the crevice under Kinsey’s shoe and sleepily look up at the giant foot that was now there.  However, she woke up once she saw it moving towards the shoe she was under.  She barely got up as Kinsey’s foot got fully inserted and she watched as the shoe strained under Kinsey’s weight.  She watched as Kinsey got up and walked out of the room. 

 

Crystal and Kinsey were getting their stuff packed for the school day ahead of them and were not really paying attention to the floor.  But Crystal happened to look down and spotted something like a bug or something moving on the floor.   She looked closer and saw that it was a human. 

 

“What the….”

 

She was lost for words and as she squinted to see who it was Kinsey walked back into the room. 

 

Crystal quickly sat back up, as Kinsey did not even notice anything on the floor or what she was doing as she came back into the room. 

 

“I’m off to classes Crystal, you coming?” Kinsey asked still in a sleep mode of hers. 

 

“Yea, I’ll come as soon as I can.” Crystal replied with an honest answer. 

 

“Ok, see you at class” Kinsey said as she walked out of the door and into the dorm hallway. 

 

Crystal meanwhile turned her attention back to the what looked like a human bug on the floor.  She squinted and saw that it was for sure trying to get her attention, however she could not make out what it was trying to say.  There were tiny squeaks that would be easily drowned out by the simplest of sounds but that’s about all she could tell. 

 

Melissa was trying her best to get Crystal to understand her but it was no used she was just too small.   Crystal was still staring at her and she still could not understand Melissa, her voice was too small for her to hear and there was nothing in Melissa’s mind that would seem to help her out. 

 

Crystal moved her hand towards the bug and it crouched in fear. 

 

“Don’t worry I wont hurt you.” Crystal cooed.

 

The shrunken human let Crystal pick her up and set her down on the night stand by her bed.  Crystal then grabbed a quick to use magnifying glass that she had bought for science class and put it up the shrunken human.  Her mouth dropped in awe as she was so stunned that this human was so tiny.  Multiple questions were running though her head of how this could have happened. 

 

“How did you get so small?” Crystal asked with amazement. 

 

Melissa understood the question all fine.  However, whether Crystal would understand her response was a different story. 

 

“I shrunk myself with my fathers invention!” Melissa yelled up to Crystal. 

 

“Speake up, I cant hear what you just said.” Crystal said with confusion. 

 

Melissa was getting frustrated after about 5 minutes of trying to communicate with Crystal.  It was useless.  Melissa thought for a moment while Crystal was texting something on her phone.  Then the idea hit her.  She could yell into the phone.  How would she get Crystal to understand that though?  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will the Phone Idea work?  Find out next!  

 

Reviews and comments greatly appreciated.