- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa is able to tell Crystal what she wants.  But not quite.  

Melissa looked at Crystal texting on her phone.  She looked at the giant iPhone 6s Plus as Crystal was still texting.  Melissa looked around the night stand and saw the charging cord just laying at the back edge of it.  She ran right towards it and stood by it.  Crystal got done with her texting and looked over to where she thought Melissa was. 

 

“Where did you go??” she asked softly.

 

Her eyes fell on the end of her charging cord and she could see Melissa pointing to it.  She could see that Melissa was pointing to the end of the cord but also trying to point to her phone. 

 

“No, my phone does not need charging silly.” Crystal chuckled as she said it.

 

“Oh wait, you could communicate with it.” She suddenly realized. 

 

Crystal set her phone down next to Melissa. 

 

“Alright speak.” She said.

 

Melissa got up onto the phone and pressed with two hands on the microphone and the grey screen with the white line appeared, the sign that the phone is listening. 

 

“I shrunk myself with my fathers invention that I wanted to try out.  Can you help me??” Melissa spoke. 

 

Melissa thought she did well but apparently not.  She looked up and saw Crystal chuckle as she read what the phone said. 

 

“You want to be with my feet??  I don’t think you said that but ok.” Crystal said chuckling even more. 

 

“If you say so.  Just like you said with my old Keds Champion shoes.” She said with authority. 

 

Melissa looked in shock as she saw Crystals giant form stand up from her bed and walk to the closet.  She turned around and smiled walking towards Melissa in her tight jeans and tight blouse, while holding the Keds she was talking about in her hands.  The leather was so worn that the white was not really that white anymore and there were creases that were permeant in the leather.  Melissa watched as Crystal put on some turquoise socks that looked like they had seen a better day. 

 

“Alright, in you go!” Crystal said enthusiastically. 

 

Crystal picked her up by her hand and dropped her onto the hard insole of the right shoe.  And then she felt gravity shift and she started tumbling.  But at the same time she felt weightless. 

 

Crystal had dropped the shoe and it landed rightside up on the floor.  They were so old that she could easily untie the knots in the shoes and it would stay on her foot easily.  But she didn’t since she had gotten accustom to just slipping them on and getting them to go on her foot.  She slipped on the shoes and she felt Melissa under her foot. 

 

“Great now I’m late for class.” She said with and unenthusiastic voice. 

 

She picked up her bag and plugged her headphones into her iPhone and she erased what Melissa had said into the phone.  She exited out of her texting app and entered Pandora and forgot about the whole ordeal this morning.  She had work to do.  As she walked out of the dorm and outside, Melissa and where all but on the back burner of her mind. 

 

 

Melissa started loving the experience as soon as Crystal put on her shoe.  However, when Melissa opened up her mouth to start breathing with Crystals steps sock was immediately stuffed into her mouth, forcing her to breathe through her nose.  This went on for quite sometime until Melissa thought she heard a door opening and closing, muffled of course.  After that point the temperature started to rise significantly.  The sock that she was forced to suck on was starting to feel a little moist to her.  How could this be?? She has only been in her shoe for about 5 minutes.    

 

What Melissa did not realize, as well as Crystal, She had put on some socks that were made with some extra cotton and since the leather does not have any type of easy ventilation, the only source of possible fresh oxygen would be through the ankle area.  However, with the extra cotton on the sock the opening of the shoe hugged her ankle, sealing off any gape between her ankle and the inside of the shoe.  This effect started to cause Crystals feet to start to sweat, and with no reason to take her shoes off for any reason, as well as a long day of classes and studying, Melissa might as well have to deal with extreme heat.  In fact with Melissa on the back burner of her mind Crystal may as well forget about her as it likely might happen with all of her classes and homework. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Crystal end up forgetting about Melissa??  How will Melissa get her attention again???