- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa has to survive Crystals shoe.  

 

Crystal was a tad late to her first class of the day.  It unfortunately was a class that she needed, in fact all freshman needed.  Into to Society.  She took a seat near the back of the class. And took out her notebook and started to listen to any crucial details about the class.  Not that it really mattered.  Most of her older high school friends were saying that this was an easy class with the easiest professor in the world.  She scrunched her toes a few times in a row, not really paying attention to the small lump under her big and second toe. 

 

The walk to Crystals class was hell for Melissa.  Her legs felt like they would shattering every time the ball of Crystal’s foot would slam down to the ground during the walking motion.  Her head was whiplashing down into the insole of the show every time a step would complete itself.  The insole had become moist with sweat within ten minutes and the air was so humid Melissa was having trouble breathing.  To make matters worse, every time she tried to breathe the sock would be ready to go into her mouth as well as dripping hot sweat into her already dry throat.  Melissa gave thanks when she finally heard a faint but muffled voice of what sounded like a female teacher from outside of Crystal’s shoe.  Melissa began to feel hotter.  She started to scream, but her attempt to was quickly silenced when Crystal absentmindedly twitched her toes.  This action caused the sock to be pushed into her mouth permanently. 

 

“Great, now what am I supposed to do? “ Melissa wondered.

 

Her answer was given to her when Crystal stretched out her legs and crossed her left shoe over her right.  Unfortunately, this classroom slanted upwards so slightly and there were heater vents along the floor underneath the bolted down desks.  They however did not intrude on the foot space of any of the students in the classroom. 

 

Crystal heard a slight clicking noise and felt a slightly warm breeze along her legs through her jeans.  It was around 55 degrees today and the slight warm breeze felt really good, so she disregarded the fact that her shoes were right next the heater.  She did not even think twice about where her shoes were compared to the heater vent. 

 

Melissa was glad that she was slightly slanted upwards, but she was not impressed of the immense weight still pushing her into the insole.  She started to relax and took in the feeling of Crystal’s foot pressing her tightly to the insole of her shoe.  This lasted all of what seemed like 30 seconds to her because her back started to feel really really warm.  In fact she started to feel too hot and started to struggle but with Crystal’s foot tightly pressing her to the insole of the Keds shoe, Melissa was stuck with feeling hotter by the second.  Of course this did not make the situation inside Crystal’s shoe any more bearable, it only felt like someone was turning the temperature up on the sauna even more.  It was not only the temperature going up.  Unfortunately, Crystal was not able to put any lotion on her feet last night so her feet still smelled of running from last night, however, Melissa had started to become nose blind to that part of the situation. 

 

The hour went by slow.  As soon as class was done Crystal stood up to go to the library or the central campus building area.  She started walking towards the library when she was thinking about this morning. 

 

“I so totally should have done what Melissa wanted me to do.  I bet she likes it in there.   Is her phone still in her dorm room?” Crystal wondered.

 

Crystal again put that to the back of her mind as she walked towards the library.  Making sure she stepped hard down on her right foot as she walked.   

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Melissa be getting a break soon?