- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More of What Crystals viewpoint is.  

The day went by slow for Crystal.  She was swamped with first day homework assignments.  After a long day she was finally done with classes for the day, so, she thought she would walk again to the library but this time to meet up with Kinsey possibly.  Crystal had been texting her all day. 

 

Making it to the library she headed to one of the study tables in the library and started studying.  Most of the work that Crystal had to do was busy homework, icebreaker type of homework assignments.  Somewhere during her sociology class ice breaker assignment Kinsey showed up. 

 

“OMG! Hey there Kinsey!” Crystal said excitedly.

 

“Hey!” Kinsey said.

 

“So this homework is so long.” Crystal explained.

 

“Tell me about it.” Kinsey said just sitting down in the chair.

 

The friends began talking for quite some time before deciding to go back to their dorm room.  Walking back they talked about girl stuff. Stuff like make-up and how could any girl forget, boys. 

 

After walking in the door of the dorm room both girls dropped their bags and got onto their laptops.  Crystal slipped off her shoes and left them at the side of her bed.  However, that’s when she realized that Melissa was still inside her shoe for the whole day.  She bent down and checked her shoe only to find out that she was not there. 

 

“Where could she have gone?” Crystal wondered.

Crystal looked over at Kinsey, she was totally engrossed in her computer with her earbuds in.  Crystal slipped on her shoes again, the same ones she had been wearing all day and walked to the ladies room.  She went into a stall near the back and slipped off her right shoe again and felt inside of it for Melissa.  She then put her foot up on her thigh and saw Melissa plastered to her sock.  Melissa had long passed out from being inside her shoe all day.  Crystal slowly peeled Melissa off of her sock and put her unconscious body into her jean pocket.  This was probably not the right thing to do but she did it anyways.  Crystal then got an idea.  Melissa had mentioned that she had her fathers shrink ray in her room.  Maybe, just maybe she could go and get that for tomorrow. 

 

Walking out of the restroom and down the hallway towards her dorm room, Melissa’s room was just a few more doors down.  She was just passing her room when she saw Brianna walk out of the room. 

 

“Hey Brianna!  How’s your first day going?” Crystal asked.

 

“Great!” She replied walking quickly passed Crystal.

 

“Bingo!” Crystal thought.

 

Brianna had left her door open and with a quick look down the hallway she snuck into Brianna’s and Melissa’s room.   She looked around and quickly spotted the odd looking gun on Melissa’s desk.  Crystal took it and made sure it was secure under her shirt and walked out of Brianna’s and Melissa’s room. 

 

She arrived back in her room and saw that apparently Kinsey had left the room.  This was perfect.  She put the shrink ray gun under her bed and took off her shoes.  She then took out Melissa and dropped her into her sock that she had been wearing all day.  At this point Melissa was just starting to come back to life after spending all day in her shoe. 

 

“Have fun in there.” Crystal chuckled as she then tied a knot in the sock and stuffed it inside her shoe. 

 

Melissa was just coming back and she heard Crystal say something but was not sure what it was.  Then she felt wet all around and then being lowered.  And then she felt warm.   Everything was again muffled, but she did not know why since she was just coming through.  And she also had a pounding headache.  But being able to stretch out a little bit she ended up falling asleep. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next??  

 

Comments and suggestions appreciated.