- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Crystal gets ideas.  

 

Melissa awoke suddenly.  Everything was still dark.  She heard nothing around her to tip her off of where she was but then it all started to flood black to her.  She remembered being in Crystals shoe but nothing beyond that, however she started to feel around and found that she was encased in something. The pounding headache she had had long resided and she felt much better.  One of the things that was starting to take affect though was that she was starting to get cold. 

 

What Melissa was forgetting was that when sweat dries it gets sort of cold when it does. 

 

Melissa then started to feel even more and then it hit her. 

 

“This feels awfully like a sock.” She said out loud. 

 

Felling around she came to where she knew the opening was, however that’s when she discovered that Crystal had knotted the opening to prevent her from getting out. 

 

“Great.” She thought. 

All Melissa could do was wait.  She ended up just laying there, and soon she heard a muffled alarm go off. 

 

Crystal was rudely awakened by the alarm clock on her night stand, which was just a milk crate.  She did not want to spend the money on an actual night stand if she did not have to.  She looked down and saw her Keds from the day before. 

 

“I have her shrink ray, now I have complete control over her.” Crystal thought. 

 

Crystal got up and started her morning routine and went out of the room.  Kinsey was still in bed but awake.  She had woken up with Crystal’s alarm and could not fall back to sleep. 

 

Kinsey saw Crystal walk out of the room and figured she would get out of bed as well.  She got up and threw on her jeans, and then she went to her closet and picked out a nice turquoise push-up bra and then a white button down blouse.  She then proceeded to pick out a nice black blazer to go over the blouse.  Her nice brown hair would flow over it and just past her shoulders.  Now she needed to pick out some shoes to wear with her outfit.  She did not want to look to preppy but the just right style.  Just at that moment Crystal walked back into the room and she was still in her PJ’s. 

 

“Can I barrow some shoes for later today Crystal?” Kinsey asked. 

 

“What are you doing later today?” Crystal asked with a look forming a question. 

 

“I was going to go help a couple of friends to move into an apartment.” She said with authority. 

 

“Sure, but make sure you bring them back.” Crystal said not even think about which ones she was going to choose or about Melissa. 

 

Kinsey reached for the Keds and put them in her backpack zipping it up and walking out of the dorm room.  Crystal started doing her morning routine while trying to decide what to do with Melissa, thinking she was still in her Keds, but still not realizing the fact that Kinsey had them. 

 

Kinsey went though her classes and was done by 11am.  She went to her friend’s old apartment and slipped off her nice flats she had on today. 

 

“Ewww….Why did you leave your socks in here all balled up Crystal?” Kinsey said with a disgusted look on her face. 

 

Melissa’s world was upsidedown for the better part of the day.  She heard muffled noises all day long She was surprised when all of a sudden her world became lighter as the sock she was in was pulled out of the shoe.  She then was tumbling out of the sock to what she thought was a hand but was still the shoe.  She looked up. 

 

“Who is that girl?” Melissa said with disbelief. 

 

Melissa could see the girls face but could not see most of her body because of the height of the shoe’s heel from the inside.  She looked up and saw that the girl was not eve looking into the shoe.  Why would she?  Its just a shoe, her friends shoe to say the least.  Melissa got a horrible feeling and soon she knew what might happen.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen to Melissa now? 

 

Comments and Reviews helpful, I will gladly take story ideas.  Comments apprecieated.