- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa has to endure the same shoes from a day ago.  

Melissa watched in horror as she watched the girl start putting on her own socks as she tossed them aside. 

 

“Hey Kinsey! Would you hurry up?” A voice in the distance shouted. 

 

“Hold on! Be right there!” Kinsey yelled back almost immediately. 

 

Melissa felt her floor shift as Kinsey’s fingers grabbed the back of the shoes.  She tumbled down to the toe of the shoe and tried to stand up but with Kinsey swinging her arm with the shoes in her hand as she walked, it was virtually impossible.  Then the weightlessness of falling began and Melissa was stuck to the upper ceiling of the shoe.  Then she was slammed against the insole as the shoe hit the ground.  Just as she was thinking she should get out the light disappeared as Kinsey started to insert her foot.  Kinsey’s foot slammed into Melissa and pressed down right away.  Melissa felt the familiar feeling of being stepped on but much heavier than Crystal. 

 

Up above Kinsey slipped on the shoes that Crystal had let her borrow, but because her feet were most likely a half centimeter bigger than Crystal’s feet, she did not bother to tie the laces since when untied they did not even hit the ground.  She moved her feet around after putting them on to get comfortable. 

 

Melissa felt like a slab a concrete was placed on top of her as Kinsey got done moving her foot around to get the shoe on.  A hot one too.  With Kinsey walking around and going to classes for the morning her foot was still sweaty and her socks made it worse.  With the shoe being at its coolest before Kinsey put it on, Melissa was sure it was hotter inside the shoe than it was when Crystal wore it.  Then the walking began.  Unlike Crystal, Kinsey had a much longer stride and she was built bigger than Crystal.  Her foot slammed down into Melissa harder than what Crystal’s did.  Melissa was having to work harder to get her breath back and to breathe at the same time in between Kinsey’s steps than she ever had to with Crystal’s steps.   

 

Kinsey helped her friend Katie with her heavy furniture first.  These where what she needed help on the most because they were bulky and heavy.  The other stuff went by pretty smoothly as far as carrying them out the U-Haul trailer which was pretty full at this point. 

 

After a few more things they were loaded up and they drove to Katie’s new apartment which happened to be more like a studio than anything else.  Katie and Kinsey carried the heavy chair, bed and couch up to the studio and continued with the rest of the small items that Katie had packed into the trailer.  After about a half out they were both done with the moving and were hot and sweaty.  Kinsey did not feel like taking off her shoes because she did not want to smell her sweaty foot smell all the way back to the dorm room.  So she left them on.  Katie took Kinsey back to the dorm in her car.  As she pulled over to the side of the road this conversation came up. 

 

“Kinsey, thanks for all the help today. Listen, I wanted to say you are pretty sexy when you lift all those heavy things girl.” Katie said with hesitation. 

 

“Thanks.  Your pretty as well.” Kinsey said with obvious signs of blushing coming out. 

 

With a little hesitation Katie leaned in and  both Kinsey and Katie interlocked lips.  The moment lasted only for a little bit and then it ended.  Kinsey smiled and got out of the car but before she did she did the call me sign as she walked into the dorm. 

 

This was the first time she had ever kissed another girl but this felt different.  This felt like she was meant to be kissing this girl.  She kept on thinking about this as she walked back into the dorm room and as she walked in she slipped off Crystal’s Keds that she let her barrow.  She then peeled off the socks she used and tossed them into the laundry basket that Crystal and her had decided to used. 

 

Crystal came back into the room after a fun little outing with a friend and she saw Kinsey already on her computer.  Silently walked to laundry basket and looked in.  She suddenly realized that this was going to be harder than she thought.  The basket was filled with at least 6-7 pairs of Kinsey’s white socks. 

 

“I will have to see if I can’t get Melissa out of there tomorrow.” She thought as she walked back to her bed. 

 

Before too long Melissa came back through and felt her world all damp as she started to wake up.  Apparently it was still early, as she noticed the light streaming through the threads of the sock.  She easily found her way out of the opening of the sock and looked in fear as she looked up a long ways at the giant opening of the laundry basket.  She had to be careful where she was standing because she could still easily slip though the cracks of the clothing and have to get herself out again. 

 

“I’m going to hit the sack.” Kinsey said to Crystal. 

 

“Ok, I will too.” Crystal said as she could feel herself getting tired a little bit.

 

Kinsey got up and switched off the light and the two girls went to sleep comfortably, Melissa however started making her bed out of the sweaty sock that she was with all afternoon.   

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next????

 

Comments and suggestions appreciated.  Thanks so much for reading I apprecieate it.