- Text Size +
Nicole couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't. She was sick of being called short. She sometimes wished she wasn't 5'3". Then, she remembered something. She was a scientist! Well, in training, but still!

"I'll make a growth elixir to make me grow bigger!" she said. "I even might become a model!"

She got right to work. In just a few hours she had her elixir done.

"Time to see," she said, "if it's good!"

She poured a couple of drops on her. She suddenly felt a little dizzy. Then she felt her clothes getting tighter. One of the buttons popped. Nicole measured herself. She was a decent 6'. She had grown 9 inches taller!

Later, she walked around in the hallway standing tall. She heard whispering and people taking pictures. She was soon known as the girl who went from a short outcast to a tall hunk of beauty!

The next day, Nicole noticed something weird. She went back to her room and measured herself. She was now 6'7".

"That's odd," she said. "I thought it was supposed to have a minor effect. Well, I'll leave it. At least it's not too tall!"

Right when she said that, she started to grow even bigger. Her pants became shorts. Her shirt became nothing more than a crop top. She measured her height again. Now she was 8'5".

**********

Nicole was now trapped in her room. While she was studying, she grew so big that she couldn't get out of the room. People could only see her if they went into her room. She was now 20 feet tall; almost 4 times her regular size. She also noticed that her strength increased a lot. Some people talked to her and asked her how it felt to be a giantess. One person even tried to tell her she was an outcast. Nicole took care of that problem. She picked up the girl and attempted to tell everyone that she was dumped by every boy in her school at the high school prom. That made the girl shut up.

She analyzed the size of other body parts, too. For instance, her pinky toe had measured 1 foot long; her big toe was 2 feet long. At one point, she decided that she was able to escape her room. She tried to squeeze through the door. That didn't work. Then she remembered something: her newfound strength! She had the strength to lift a person with one hand! Maybe she could stretch the doorway.

She attempted to do it. She put two fingers one one side, two fingers on the other. Then she pushed. The doorway stretched and spread apart. Nicole was able to get out!

Nicole crawled around the hallway. People stared at her as she went around. She suddenly felt tingly. She felt herself starting to grow! Her clothes ripped almost all the way; they covered enough skin. She was now too big to fit anywhere on the campus. She broke through the ceiling and roof. Nicole knew that any ordinary Joe would've saw Nicole and ran for their lives. It would be out of the ordinary for a young woman to grow into a giantess.