- Text Size +
"Honey why don't you go out and grab us some wood for a fire?" My mother said to me as I sat naked in a criss-cross position on the muddy ground.

"Yes mother..." I groaned while getting up on my feet very slowly. "Just Stay near the camp. I don't want you getting lost!" I started to walk into the dense forest now looking for some sticks to pile up with our fire.

"Aha!" I said looking down.

"Here's a bunch of sticks. Enough for the fire!" I then grabbed as many sticks as I could carry and brought them back to the camp. I repeated this process about 4 times until we finally had enough wood to start a fire.

"Good job Javon!" My mother said with a surprised look on her face. Oh and yes my name is Javon. That's pronounced "J-ven." I got it from my father. His name was also Javon. I miss my father. Only two years ago he died because he... Oh never mind. Instead I would like to talk about me.

My name is Javon. Javon whitte. I am a 16 year old male human, and I live on a large scattered island called Kup Chain. I live alone with my 50 year old mom in the middle of the forest. We survive on local deer and fish inside the river not too far from here. We have a small shelter made of sticks, logs, and leaves but it's not that strong. It barely fits both of us inside it and is knocked down by wind a lot or passing Giants...

Oh, I never told you about the Giants? Well... The Giants are big. And dangerous. Extremely big. Extremely dangerous. If they find you, they will eat you, alive... That's what happened to my dad. Just two years ago we were hunting just me and him by the river. My mother was currently back at camp probably collecting berries.

We had been looking for a long time for the perfect deer. And finally we found it. Drinking out of the long fast flowing river the deer faced away from us. It was the perfect opportunity. But the Giant had to ruin it. As my dad raised his gun I noticed something in the distance on the opposite side of the river about a mile away. It was a large tan object. At first it looked like it was still but it wasn't. It was moving. Moving towards our direction.

I thought to just ignore it but as it got closer I could finally tell what it was. A giant. High in the sky. I freaked out and told my dad that we need to get back to camp. But he wouldn't listen. Instead he pulled the trigger. I screamed and felt my stomach tighten as the sound of the gun fired. Birds then flew out of trees, and the ground started to shake. I feared the giant heard that. And it did.

I screamed in my dads ear not even thinking about how loud I was. He told me he needed to grab some meat from the deer and take it back home but I told him their was a giant coming. He continued to ignore me and walked toward the dead carcass. I ran over towards him and started to pull on his arm yelling, "Dad! Dad! We need to go!" I had now started to cry. He then turned around and looked at me in the eyes...

"I love you son."

I had no idea how to react at this point and continued to stare at him, still lightly tugging his arm.

"I want you to take this meat and run back towards camp." He said holding up a piece of meat from the carcass.

"But dad! What about you?"

"Don't worry. I will be right behind you. But first I am going to go hide inside those bushes and once the giant leaves I will get us more meat... Ok?" He asked me sternly.

I gave him a worried look.

"I want to see you hide before I leave." I said.

Just then he ran over to a large bush and jumped inside it. After that I told him not to move and ran back home hesitantly. Heading up the hill above the trees towards camp I looked back towards where my dad was. I noticed in the distance just above the trees a giantesses ass crack bent over kneeling with her upper half on the ground. I couldn't see her face but only her ass.

My father never returned that night...

Chapter End Notes:
To be continued...