- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No one in Kentucy was harm durign the making fo this story. This is just a small story about 3-4 chapters with a dash of "Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" vibe.

In the Vast deep expanding and ever enhancing Cosmo’s of the universe there was a small blue planet. Covered in green lands, lots of oceans, and the ever expansion of its influx inhabitants, the colors they wear, the many shapes they have appeared in and history of this little planet was called by the name that one would call something of backwoods quality; Earth. A universal name that means in their Langue; “Dirt”.  

 

 

The Universal Council of inter-dimensional species consisting of 42 aliens that are all form different “universal pockets” have always stayed far from it, ignoring it till it was about nothing and this is were are story begins with not a bang but a whimper.  To be more perfectly respectable it was more of a VROOOGRM sound of a TYNT-003X BB Ship. Housing the Eorns G’tish a species that look like Humans only with horn shape crowns that revolved around their head with ranging from colors of blue to green color skin. Males were Blue, women were green. Males had a tail that resembled a hybrid of a squirrel and a Maned Wolf. Females had a tail that looked like hybrid of a snow leopard and a Red Panda. A Race of warriors were the men were smaller than the women and fought with other species. The Ladies were the brains the Men where the brawn.  However, there was one male who was part of the exiles, the rare species were the skin is purple, and were as intelligent as females, purple was a sign of death to the Eorns G’tish.  This is his and his other few Exiles story.  His name was Telemo, along with Denam Flow a fellow exile who had elf-like ears. She treated Telemo with what humans called Kindness.  They were locked together and become their “keepers” or what other species called friends, Mate’s, campions and others of the sort.

 

 

The Ship with was traveling to the “dumping site” of the universe the “Milky Way Galaxy” as it’s called to the aliens of Dirt. The ship was crashing as it strokes an asteroid having most of the warrior crew evacuate as they didn’t want to go into the “dumping area”.  The ship was on a collision course with the planet Dirt.

 

 

 

In the Earthen providence known as the continent of North America in a small hamlet of the city of the Kentucky fried on the chicken there was an earth women name Kaitlyn Mara.  Katie as she was called was 5’10” had long red hair and at twenty-five didn’t have much in the world of things coming for her.  She had a boyfriend who left for the army and she was studying Astrology. She wanted to be a Scientist something that was looked down by her fellow Kentuckians.  She was looking through a telescope in her dorm room writing the patterns of the stars, she was always quite lonely and did wish for something exciting to happen to her. She saw what looked like a falling meteor landing right near her dorm.  She ran out dressed in her PJ’s. The ship was crashed, exploded and was damage beyond repair. Telemo and Denam Flow held each other in their arms.  BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM the tremors that the two alien’s felt was fast approaching them.  When the smoked cleared Kaitlyn saw a strange looking Meteor it was small, she didn’t notice the two tiny creatures by her colossal foot.

 

“What in the Halabaloo?” Kaitlyn said as she leans in closer to it, not realizing the terror she was doing, Telemo and Denam Flow ran form the monster. Kaitlyns hair fell into the mud right next to the two who ended up getting caught into the giant’s hair. Telemo and Denam felt their world breaking as they were flung around holding for dear life.  Dirt was a dangerous place and it was about to get worst or better depending on how you look at the situation.  This night was when three strangers life would change.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'd love to get feedback.