- Text Size +

And so the hours passed rather quickly as the two set up for the party. Iris did most of the work, but Shawn pitched in as much as he could. This certainly helped him calm down around Iris, even somewhat regaining a little bit of feelings for her. But, he still had one test. He had to know he could trust her. She could say all these things, but he would be watching her like a hawk to make sure that she would actually abide by what she said. This would either make or break whether or not Shawn could actually remain with Iris safely. Of course, he really needed it to work out if he had any chance of surviving on this world. As the party neared, Iris left Shawn on her counter to go and get dressed. She soon returned, wearing a beautiful yet strange style of dress. It was unlike anything Shawn had ever seen on Earth, yet this only enhanced it for him, made her seem even more dazzling.


Shawn examines her “Wow, interesting clothes you got. Thought you would just stay pretty much almost naked forever”


Iris chuckles “I mean, we really only get dressed in fancy clothes for get-togethers such as this one. And, really, if we all truly wanted to, we could go around naked. There’s not really a law stating that we can’t.”


“So, someone might show up here naked!?” Shawn asks, curious


“If anyone were to do so, it’d be my sister. Normally people get dressed in their best clothes, it’s tradition. But, considering she’s related to me, she might just come in whatever she’s most comfortable in” Iris comments


“Oh yeah, your sister, you mentioned her. Can you tell me a bit more about her? You seemed worried earlier when you brought her up” Shawn replies


“Well, my sister is older than I. She’s also one of the more abusive scouts on the planet. She lives alone, and was sent to a strange planet filled with rapidly repopulating creatures. They can communicate well, but at some point, things went wrong and Elise did the only thing she could. She basically became a tyrant, using her advanced technology to turn herself into an alien goddess compared to them. She took a few home, and now she torments them as much as possible for attempting to harm her. She’s abusive to slaves, but also my best friend. I can’t say no to her, she’s my role model…” Iris replies, her sister meant everything to her. Elise was a huge factor in helping Iris not only get the chance to go to Earth, which was a big deal to most anyone on her planet, but also had helped her prepare for it.


“I see. And, if she were to try to perhaps abuse me…” Shawn begins


“It would be the hardest choice of my life. I care about you greatly, but I also care about her. But, she also cares about me, so I’m sure she won’t force me to make that choice” Iris comments


“That’s comforting” Shawn replies


“Just, be prepared for her to make a lot of demands, and make sure to fulfill them all. I don’t want to have to replace another one of your arms” Iris comments


Shawn shudders “and I don’t want an arm replaced, even if the robotic arm is fairly cool”


“Now, the guests should be arriving in about roughly thirty minutes. Remember what we went over?” Iris replies


“Yes. Make sure the guests are satisfied and complete their requests, more specifically your sister. Also, if I think someone is trying to do something to me, I’m on your channel so I can just call out to you if I’m in real danger.” Shawn answered “Also, ensure I don’t anger your sister, as she can be a bit abusive”


“Perfect. You should be fine. Allow me to go and put on some music” Iris commented, walking over towards a small machine and turning it on before making her way back towards the counter. It was somewhat upbeat party-like music that Shawn had not heard before. Then again, he was not one to be invited to parties nor throw them himself, so he didn’t have much experience in the genre.


As Iris carefully rested her arms near Shawn, there was a slight knock at the door. “Looks like we have some guests coming early” She remarked before walking to the door and opening it. A few female aliens came inside. None were quite as dazzling as Iris, but each seemed to sport a different color. There was an orange one, a green one, and even a purple one. Among the group of girls, there was a gray one, which reminded Shawn of how he nearly ended up underneath a gray alien’s feet on the sidewalk. Regardless, he watched as they quickly conversed with Iris before taking a seat over towards the couches. Iris walked over to Shawn. “Well, looks like it’s time for you to get to work. I’ll keep on talking with the guests and ensure they’re happy, you alert me if they need you to do something you can’t” Iris comments as she picks Shawn up, bringing him towards the table in the middle of the girls.


“Of course” He answers before being placed right on the table. The four gigantic aliens immediately became interested in him.


“And what’s your name, little one?” The gray alien asked him, a sweet smile on her face. Shawn hoped that this meant that she was friendly.


“My name is Shawn” He responded, before realizing that they likely couldn’t hear him. “Uh, Iris, is there a way to ensure your current guests can hear me?”


Iris walks back over, a small device that reminded Shawn of an touchscreen phone was in her hand. With the tap of a few buttons on it, she was able to switch him onto a channel that everyone in the room could listen to. With this, Shawn would be able to communicate easily with Iris’s guests. The aliens leaned in a little, as they had not heard him the first time. “My name, is Shawn.” He repeated, before then whispering “Is there anything else I should add in terms of personal details, Iris?”


The guests chuckled, being able to hear even the tiniest of Shawn’s whispers. Iris then replied with “Well, you could make it extravagant, make it fairly grand if you fancied.”


“I am Shawn Mills, a biologist from the planet Earth. Currently, my job resides in being Iris’s personal… butler of sorts” He then blushed slightly. He knew they referred to him as a slave, but it still wasn’t something he was used to saying.


The guests all shared a giggle with each other, before the orange one began to speak. “You know, despite on your planet, the word slave carrying negative connotations, it’s more or less a term of companionship over here. Well, depending on who is the one who has taken you in”


“Yeah, I know. I’ve been told that. Still a little weird. I suppose I should get to know all of you then?” Shawn replies, Iris soon departing to take care of the last few touches of decoration.


“Yes, yes. My name is Aisling” The orange one remarked


“My name is Elspeth” The gray one added


“I call myself Imelda” The purple one comments


“And, I am Nevaeh” The green alien adds to end the introductions.


“Alright, I suppose I should get to serving you then. What would you all like?”


“Well, a foot massage would be nice” Imelda begins “Iris’s new place is a lot longer of a walk than her old place”. The thought of doing something like this brought shivers down Shawn’s spine.


“Could we, I dunno, maybe do something else? I’m fine with like anything else, just had a bit of a bad experience involving feet last night…” Shawn replies. He knew he was supposed to take orders and execute them to perfection, but he couldn’t even force himself to think about it at this moment.


“I mean, the girls asked for a footrub, you should be able to deliver” A strange yet chilling voice commented. Shawn nervously turned away from the four girls to see who he assumed was Elise. She was blue like Iris, feet nonchalantly held on the table as though she was the actual owner of the house. In all honesty, this alien that he presumed was Elise was more beautiful than Iris, yet he couldn’t find any semblance of trust in her beauty. He didn’t feel comfort or even curiosity when he placed his eyes upon her. Instead, the only emotion he felt was fear. From the cocky smile to the impatient glare, he could tell this woman wanted her way by any means necessary, and she wasn’t one to waste time with petty talk.


Shawn’s moment of standing there and deducing all this from assumption and reasoning didn’t seem to impress the giantess. “Well? Are you going to get to work?”


“Uh, well.” Shawn wanted to retaliate, not only was he far too scared to do anything, he didn’t want to serve someone as mean as Elise. Of course, knowing not following Iris’s rules would likely get him killed, Shawn choked out “Yes miss…”


With little other choice, while Iris welcomed newer guests who congratulated her, Shawn got to work. Of course, Shawn wasn’t just one to simply take it when someone was pushing their weight around towards him, even if this person was an alien who could turn him into a blood stain with minimal effort. Shawn got to work, each alien’s foot that sat at the table, he gave the upmost effort to please. He put his heart and soul into every massage, using what he had learned from Iris to flatter and entertain the girls. He kissed feet, used every ounce of muscle on every single massage, rubbed his body against their feet. Shawn did whatever it took to make sure everyone single one was satisfied. His favorite had been when he massaged the gray one’s feet, she had a scent on her feet that likely sprung from some form of lotion-like product. The scent reminded him of a field of blueberries he liked to visit at his college. As a result, Shawn tried even harder on this massage. If he had been giving one hundred and ten percent on the previous massages, he threw it up to one hundred and twenty for this one. Now, with all this effort he expended, the girls were quite pleased. Except for Elise, she was not happy. This was due to Shawn losing all semblance of effort on the final massage he performed. His effort was equivalent to that of a person who hadn’t slept for two days and hated running trying out for the track team. Shawn was slow, didn’t give any sort of special treatment to Elise’s feet, and even worse, he took the least amount of time on her blue feet. “And, done” Shawn commented, falling backwards to pretend like he was exhausted.


“Oh come on, you’ve got to do better than that” Elise answered, clearly seeming displeased.


“Give the poor boy a break” Elspeth pitched in, giggling slightly. The girls had all quite enjoyed the massage, and given most didn’t quite approve of Elise’s behavior towards those smaller than her, so seeing Shawn stand up to her was somewhat entertaining.


“Fine, if you wish to lie there, I shall simply wait for you to obtain the effort level necessary to please me” Elise replied, and before Shawn could do much, Elise’s blue foot was atop his body, simply pinning him to the ground. It wasn’t with enough force to crush him, but there was no way he could escape. He would eventually run out of air with the gigantic, smooth blue foot upon him. Of course, he did not wish to admit defeat, so he used a strategy that had saved him before. Shawn began to tickle her foot to the best of his ability. This was not hard given their quarks, and an almost childish giggle escaped the dominate woman as her foot raised up. Shawn then rolled out of the way in time to narrowly dodge when the massive foot came back down.


“Hmm, cunning” Elise comments, a sly smile on her face. “I think I see someone that needs to be put into their place” She whispers. Elise smirks and gently grabs hold of Shawn, the girls around the table relieved to see that he’s alright. She then looks around to make sure Iris is in the middle of chatting with others. Though Iris had been trying to stay attentive to what was happening to her tiny little companion, it was overwhelming to try and keep up with how many people had begun to arrive. As Elise noticed this, she took advantage, slipping away to go find herself and Shawn some privacy. Though the place was rather packed, Elise managed to find the two of them some privacy towards the back part of Iris’s home. She then tapped a few buttons on her wrist device, changing the channel on Shawn’s device so his protests could only be heard by Elise.


“Uh, what are you going to do to me?” Shawn commented


“Well, thought I’d just teach you a little lesson. I’m not exactly one that appreciates being messed with.” Elise responds


“Listen, if you want me to massage your feet better, I will. Goodness.” Shawn replies


“It’s more than that. You need to be shown your place. Don’t need you trying to perform any daring escapes on my sister. Poor girl, she’s already conflicted enough as is for bringing you here in the first place” Elise replies


“Is that what you’re worried about? I wouldn’t leave her.” Shawn replied. He wasn’t fully sure on this, but in this moment he knew he had to say that.


“How can I believe you? You’ve shown that you can be a bit refusing when it comes to orders unless someone commands you to. I know Iris is far to soft to do anything forceful to you” Elise replies “You need to be put in your place, learn a thing or two about following commands. Else, how I can trust you to be a good little slave for her?”


Shawn’s heart skipped a few beats. His own fears and defiance had led to this happening to him. “What do you want then, miss?”


“That’s more like it” Elise began “You would be willing to do anything for me?”


“Anything you wanted” Shawn answered. He truly wouldn’t, but he just hoped his cooperation would be enough.


“Do you trust me with your life, to do something for me even if it seems dangerous?” Elise continues “Do you trust me to not send you to your untimely doom?”


“I trust you” Shawn lied


“Good. Good. Now, I happened to get something stuck between my teeth. I need you to go and get it out. It’s been bothering me since before I got here” Elise spoke, opening her mouth. It looked just like Iris’s maw. This didn’t help to comfort him, Shawn almost passed out sitting on her hand. It brought back terrible memories of what had happened to him last night. Even more so, he knew he couldn’t trust Elise. He had no clue if this massive woman simply intended to chomp him into a bloody mess with her teeth.


“Please, anything but that!” Shawn replied. “I promise, I’ll do anything but that!”


“I thought you said you trusted me” Elise replied, her cocky smile returning. “If you trusted me, and would be willing to do anything for me, you’ll do this for me”


“How do I know you’re just not trying to get me out of the picture!?” Shawn replied “How am I supposed to trust you! I’ve heard you’re one of the cruelest women on on this planet!”


Elise sighs “I see. You’ll be a failure for my sister, I suppose I should just dispose of you. I’ll just get her someone else.” She opened her mouth once more, bringing Shawn closer and closer to it. Before Elise’s tongue could touch him, there was a yell that came from behind her.


“What are you doing Elise!?” Iris’s voice was clear, and she didn’t seem happy.


“Your little slave refuses orders. How can you trust that he won’t take advantage of you. I was simply disposing of him so you could get yourself another one.” Elise replied


“Oh… I see.” Iris begins “He is mine. I should dispose of him.”


“You’re soft. You won’t dispose of him. I shall make it quick and painful” Elise comments, showing her teeth.


“Elise, he is my slave. If anyone is to dispose of him. It should be me. He will certainly learn his lesson in my stomach digesting alive” Iris replies


Shawn couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He thought Iris was on his side. How could he trust a woman like this. “Listen, I’ll make you a deal Iris. We’ll let your little slave choose if he wants a quick end or a long painful one.” They both went to a small nearby table, placing him in the middle. Both gave him a little message to try and convince him.


“Stomach acid or quick chomp. Your choice” Elise spoke


“Trust me Shawn, you’ll want to come to me” Iris commented


Shawn didn’t want to pick., either path was guaranteed death. Regardless, he began to walk towards Iris. She had failed him, she truly had, the only thing that kept him on his current path was that he didn’t want to give Elise the satisfaction. “I hope you’re happy” Shawn said to Iris, though she couldn’t hear him. The frequency still belonging to Elise. Iris silently switched it after Shawn said this, making sure she was the only one who could hear him. Shawn placed himself gently on Iris’s blue tongue, which slowly retracted into her mouth. In the darkness, Shawn didn’t even try and resist as her tongue pushed him around to slather him in her saliva. The blue tongue was plush and soft, but he didn’t focus on that. He knew what would come next. His life would be over in a few hours, all it would take would be for Iris to gulp him down. Which, she promptly followed through on, swallowing him soon after finishing up tasting him. The blue muscles dragged him down into the dark stomach. Shawn simply resided to his fate and laid there, the stomach acids surprisingly not stinging as he laid in the squishy prison he was stuck inside.


“I’m proud of you sis. Never knew you had it in ya” Elise spoke


“Yeah, yeah. I guess. It was hard, but I had to do it if he wouldn’t listen” Iris replied


“Oh well. I’m sure they’ll let you go back to Earth and get another one eventually. You know our leader happens to like Earth a lot and wishes to learn more.” Elise replied


“Yeah. Anyways, I should probably get to bed. I’ve heard enough congratulations for the night” Iris replied


“Oh, come on, enjoy the party sis. Come on, why don’t we go and dance a little?” Elise commented, reaching out and grabbing her sister’s hand.


“Sure, I’d like that” Iris replied. So, the two sisters enjoyed the next few hours of the party. Both danced a bit, chatted with the guests. It was a little hard for Iris to choke out what had happened to her tiny slave, but she managed. Iris mostly ate vegetable like snacks, staying away from the fruity or sweet snacks she had laid out. She also did her best to drink nothing but water. Elise didn’t seem to pay much attention, eating and drinking whatever she pleased. Eventually the party was over, leaving Iris alone in her home rubbing her stomach.


She had made sure everyone was clear from the building, putting away every piece of decoration. She cleared away everything, the house practically just as it was before the party had ever begun. Then, she grabbed a small device, playing with the buttons a bit. Suddenly, a sleeping Shawn appeared in front of her. She poked the sleeping human, who woke up with a start.


“What’s going on!?” He screamed in fright, feeling his body still in tact “Wait, how am I not digested. Where am I? Is this heaven!?”


“Shawn! Calm down!” Iris replied


“Wait, Iris?” He turned to face the gigantic alien “First, how the hell am I alive. Secondly, why the hell would you eat me!?”


“First, I told you earlier on Earth that our species doesn’t primarily eat meat, and doesn’t digest meat unless there is nothing vegetable based in our belly. So, that’s how you’re alive. And I ate you because you failed Elise and she wanted to kill you!” Iris replied “I wouldn’t kill you. I knew that if I ate you, Elise would totally forget about that quirk and you’d be safe.”


Shawn looked down, feeling bad. He had lost all faith in Iris, yet she had done everything in her power to save him. “I suppose it’s my turn to apologize. I thought you were out to kill me”


“It’s alright. We’ve both made mistakes” Iris replies


He shuddered, tears slightly peering from his eyes. “Can… can… you just sort of clean me off and comfort me? After what happened tonight, I’m going to need it”


Iris nodded, beginning to clean the poor boy off. “What exactly would help comfort you?”


Shawn looked up. “Maybe a kiss. Nevermind, I don’t want anywhere near your mouth for a while. Maybe if you just told me something comforting?”


“How about this. Instead of being my slave, you’re officially dead according to all the systems on this planet. You’ll never have to serve anyone on this planet ever again. You’re free to do what you please” Iris replied


“What I please…” Shawn repeated “I mean, I’d like to go home…”


“I’ll see what I can do Shawn” Iris answered, though she looked a little sad


Shawn noticed this, and realized something from earlier. She had saved his life, so he made a decision to change his request. “Wait, Iris, I want to change my request”


“And, what would that be?” Iris replied, a little bit of hope filled her heart.


“I think you mentioned something earlier about being lonely. I won’t leave you like that. I’ll be your permanent little companion…” Shawn replied. It’s not like he had much to return to back on Earth anyways aside from his lackluster home.


“Really!? You’d do that!? Are you certain?” Iris replied, her voice filled with excitement, a slight blush coming to her face


“Yeah, I’d do that. You saved my life, I suppose I owe it to stick around for you.” Shawn answered, seeing Iris’s excitement gave him a slight smile.


“Yay! I’m quite happy that you want to stay!” Iris replied, ecstatic as he reached in for a kiss


This frightened Shawn, but he didn’t care. He let Iris do so, and as the massive blue lips touched him, his worry began to fade away. Soon after Iris’s lips came away after kissing him, Shawn could be seen with a blush as well. “I love being around you Iris. Even if the past few days have sucked a little in terms of what’s happened” Shawn replied.


“And I love being around you too Shawn. Come on, I think I still have some snacks left around here. I’m sure you’d like to learn a bit about ‘alien’ baking” Iris commented.


Shawn smirked “Alright, sounds great. I always like learning”


And so, Iris picked up Shawn gently in her palm. The two spent the entire night enjoying each others company. Both stayed up until the sun rose on Iris’s planet. They had made plans to visit various places on Iris’s planet, to allow Shawn to learn even more about Iris’s planet. Of course, during that meantime, they had also exchanged a few more kisses. Both happy to be in each other’s company, they both fell asleep to gain some energy for their first adventure together on Iris’s planet.


The end....